X/Y - Shiny Hunting!

The Pokémon board, because of popular demand! Gotta catch 'em all!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Re: X/Y - Shiny Hunting!

Post by KeatonLabs »

I officially give up on getting a shiny eevee with my Japanese leafeon.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Keep tryin invertabrotha. Soon you will get it, just like I have gotten mine. Shiny eeve is the best eevee ever, especially when it has 31 IVs on all stats.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

I was kinda attempting a shiny Swirlix, but it's not really much of a use without a good foreign pokemon with great IVs or the right nature :/ Sure, I got a bunch of good dittos, but their natures are too off and their IVs only cover 2, which isn't pleasant.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

I have several shinies :D my fave is my zoroark male named zoroa I also have a shiny slowbro (she's very strong :3) so if anyone wants I can help :3 fishing and pokeradar best tools

Tipping doesn't work for me nor does masuda

T_T

I need shiny furfrou and female ralts (-_-/)
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

I have a load of shinies now, most from other people though.

I caught 3 shiny gulpins, so if anyone wants to trade it for another shiny, I'm up for it XD

Right now I'm attempting a shiny espurr through MM, one problem, it has to be male and own tempo for it to be useful... If not, I will most likely put it up for trade. If it's female and own tempo or infiltrator, I will consider keeping it though.

Afterwards, I will breed a few others before going for the shiny solosis. I have a korean/japanese solosis with the right nature and about 4 perf ivs, and a Jellicent with 4-5 perf ivs and acid armor.

EDIT: OKAY SHINY ESPURR HATCHED ITS MALE IT HAS OWN TEMPO IDEC ABOUT THE IVS IM CHECKING NOW

OUSTANDING AND HP/DEF/SPDEF ARE PERFECT OKAY THATS FINE IM SO HAPPY
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.