[SA2B/SADX] Chaos Chao

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

[SA2B/SADX] Chaos Chao

Post by Mayo »

I have another little theory on this matter which I would like to test, but others can try this out too.
8D

What I wanna try:
Have a chao who has reincarnated two or more times in SADX, and is then moved to SA2B to be made into a Chaos Chao.
And have a chao reincarnated two or more times in SA2B, then moved to SADX to be made into a Chaos Chao.

The idea comes from here, someone having difficulty making a Chaos Chao, yet when they tried it in another game it worked. If that same chao came from SADX and reincarnated there twice, perhaps maybe it's a requirement to make it a Chaos Chao on the same game. Who knows? There's only one way to find out :P

I have a few Chao in SA2B who have more than two reincarnations, so I'll use those. But I think I'll be needing someone from this site who has a SADX chao with two or more reincarnations. Any input is welcome! ^_^

And just a heads up if you're going to try to test this, I reccommend giving your SA2B chao all 15 animals from SADX, and SADX chao the 21 animals from SA2B. If you give your chao all animals from the same game and then transport them to the other game, it won't work.
Mel Mel
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: a

Re: [SA2B/SADX] Chaos Chao

Post by Mel Mel »

I transfered my Chao to SADX when she reincarnated twice to become a Chaos Chao because I messed up. I gave her all the animals and she evolved into a Chaos Chao! :)
(12:15:40) Tobi: no, mel only owns young children
(12:15:46) Tobi: in his basement
(12:15:47) Tobi: i mean what

(17:44:45) Dr._Roivas: eevee.......just like......
(17:44:48) Dr._Roivas: what even are you??????
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

How can you mess up the set up for a Chaos Chao, Melissa? The requirements are: Reincarnated two times, incredibly happy, given at least one of each animal, and balanced in each stat so that the Chao would evolve into a Normal Chao, Normal referring to the type, not the breed.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Mel Mel
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Mel Mel »

I accidentally gave her a Chaos Drive. I was walking around with one to give to another Chao, but she got in the way.

Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

So? All you had to do was give your Chao one of each of the other Chaos Drives and it would have been fine.
Mel Mel
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Mel Mel »

I thought you weren't allowed to give a Chao Chaos Drives!

Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

The site's information was disproven by Mayo quite some time ago. She discovered you can feed a Chao more than one of each animal and Chaos Drives. Looking at the various stories of people who did this and succeeded or failed, I noticed that the Chao's stats had to be balanced for a Chao to become a Chaos Chao. When a Chao's stats are balanced the Chao becomes a Normal Chao, which the site mistakenly calls a None Chao. You can feed a Chaos Chao-to-be anything, as long as it has been given at least one of each animal and is balanced in stats. It really is interesting.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by Mayo »

I wonder where that thread is about my Chaos Chao testing the myth busting, IMO some of that info should be in a Sticky somewhere for future reference.
Mel Mel wrote:I transfered my Chao to SADX when she reincarnated twice to become a Chaos Chao because I messed up. I gave her all the animals and she evolved into a Chaos Chao! :)
So she successfully became a Chaos Chao in SADX? Thanks for the input 8D

I'd like to see what happens vice versa, hopefully it'll be the same deal with Mel Mel's info.
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Post by Fusion »

Mayo wrote:I wonder where that thread is about my Chaos Chao testing the myth busting
Do you mean this? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23422
Mayo wrote:IMO some of that info should be in a Sticky somewhere for future reference.
It'll all be going on the main website very soon; that's the point of this board. You did a good job with your testing.

By the way, I can tell you that (in SADX at least) the exact happiness required for the Chaos Chao transformation is 51 or more, on a scale from -100 to 100. In order to reincarnate, it must have at least 31 happiness. Petting or picking up a Chao increases happiness by 1 each time the heart appears above its head; this means that holding the petting or hugging action for longer will do no good, but repeating it over and over can increase it rapidly. Hitting a Chao decreases its happiness by 30, but throwing it only decreases its happiness by 5; this makes throwing a Chao the better method of removing a hat.
Dying4Satan
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Dying4Satan »

oh yeah!!!!! B) totally going to try this too. hardcore!!!
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow »

Fusion wrote:
Mayo wrote:I wonder where that thread is about my Chaos Chao testing the myth busting
Do you mean this? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23422
Mayo wrote:IMO some of that info should be in a Sticky somewhere for future reference.
It'll all be going on the main website very soon; that's the point of this board. You did a good job with your testing.
To be honest, i'm not sure why that topic wasn't sticked because it was a great discovery.
Blazing Groudon wrote:Woah... This completely rocked the world of Chaos Chao.
There are some big updates coming very soon. All the recent information will be added in addition.
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Drouge »

Actually, Mooncow, I tested those, and it turns out that, aside from the happiness thing, either they aren't true, or aren't a new discovery.

And besides, you yourself said that fruit doesn't affect it.
Main Site wrote:Can I feed my Chao fruit?
Yes you can, in fact you should or it will become very hungry and upset!

Do I need a Dark/Hero/Chao Fruit?
No, all you need to to make sure it evolves into the correct alignment. Alignment fruit are not necessary.
The chaos drive thing is FALSE. No matter how many times I tried, with a multitude of clones of the same chao, with any number of chaos drives (aside from 0) he wouldn't evolve. Either it was a fluke, or something glitched.
Ditto with the animals, but the animals are strange, it seems so long as a chaos drive isn't given, and your chao has had all 21 animals, *Alignment*/none is replaced with *Alignment*/chaos.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by Mayo »

^ You mean giving your chao Chaos Drives prevented it from becoming a Chaos Chao? If they evolved as a None type, then you might have done something wrong with the other requirements.
Twiddle
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Twiddle »

Mayo wrote:If that same chao came from SADX and reincarnated there twice, perhaps maybe it's a requirement to make it a Chaos Chao on the same game. Who knows? There's only one way to find out :P
Peaches (the Chao I used) was hatched in SAB2, raised in SAB2, and then moved to SADX for Chaos-ification. So no, I don't think it matters. It probably still kept the age data.