[SA2B] Animal Efficiency

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zapchao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

[SA2B] Animal Efficiency

Post by Zapchao »

20 Tigers, 195 Cheetahs, 164 Condors, 204 Half Fish, in that order.

583 total uses for 98 levels in each stat with only 4 animals.

Any questions?
Last edited by Zapchao on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zapchao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Re: [SA2B] Animal Efficiency

Post by Zapchao »

Nearly nine months and I'm still on the first page. xD

Anyway, I'm made this a while back and found it again. It's just a MS Word document showing proof why this is efficient. For math nerds. Or you could just take my word. Idk, I don't play much atm.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wpvtzxpcv ... stics.docx
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Zapchao wrote:Nearly nine months and I'm still on the first page. xD

Anyway, I'm made this a while back and found it again. It's just a MS Word document showing proof why this is efficient. For math nerds. Or you could just take my word. Idk, I don't play much atm.

I'll trust you on this. All I know is that animals have twice the effectiveness of leaning towards a certain type of a Chaos Drive. Me personally, I'd just as soon feed Chao lots of Chao fruit because they might also boost Intelligence and Luck.
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!
Zapchao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Zapchao »

The Thunder wrote:
Zapchao wrote:Nearly nine months and I'm still on the first page. xD

I'll trust you on this. All I know is that animals have twice the effectiveness of leaning towards a certain type of a Chaos Drive. Me personally, I'd just as soon feed Chao lots of Chao fruit because they might also boost Intelligence and Luck.
Animals do have double effectiveness on type, this is true. However, fruits don't increase luck or intelligence. The mushroom does, but only luck, and not much. Animals give luck and intelligence, and they all give equal amounts. None give more or less than another. This info and more detailed information is already on this website. Hopefully I helped. :)

Chaos Drives might give double the amount of luck and intelligence than animals do, but I don't know for sure, nor do I have proof.