[SA2B] Animal Locations Error

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zapchao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

[SA2B] Animal Locations Error

Post by Zapchao »

On the main site, is says Dragons are found in Hidden Base and Half Fish are found in Eternal Engine. It is supposed to be reversed. I was using that guide when I noticed this. There could be other errors in there, but I can't be bothered to check for them. The site feels too dead, especially considering the 404 not found errors. I'm probably wasting my time, but whatever. xD
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: [SA2B] Animal Locations Error

Post by chaoadventures »

"Site feels dead"

The section for the Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure got an overhaul with info I never knew about pretty recently and some new pictures. But I'm trailing off here.

The animals might be reversed in the Dreamcast version, but that's just a loose guess. Either way, great job.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Zapchao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Re: [SA2B] Animal Locations Error

Post by Zapchao »

I suppose I wouldn't know if the site is dead. The last time I used this site was in 2013, and I never used the forums until this month. I'm only guessing it was more active back then, but I wouldn't know. Let's see how long it takes for this error to be fixed. Even if it's reversed on the Dreamcast, it and the GameCube have their own separate animal locations pages. And if it is fixed, there are some things on here I might be interested in contributing to such as chao box locations and fastest animal locations. I also know of a glitch that allows you to hold a chao while it's in a caccoon, but replicating it is difficult.