Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden

Post by Triert »

Trierts chao garden, the movie script!!!

A scientists named Hojo has called a tournament in station square to determine the strongest chao in the area. But after his lab experiments escape, its up to the chao of the neutral garden to keep things under control. But what happens when you find out your on the wrong side of the entire thing?

Coming soon, Revenge of the experiments.
Last edited by Triert on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode Four-Chao of the forest 1/2

Forest somewhere in the dark garden, not the same forest from season 2.

Sonia and Lulu had wandered the forest in search of food, at this point they had picked up strange glowing berrys. "Lulu, stop eating those things. We need to conserve all we have until we come across another bush. "But there soo good!" Lulu said

as she ate another one. Sonia grabbed what was left of the berrys and put them away in her pouch. "There also the only food we have too. Look around you! Do you see anything else we can eat. No hedgehogs, no foxes, and no echidna's!!! What are we supposed to eat." Sonia yelled at Lulu. What the two hadnt noticed were the eyes that gleamed at them from afar.

Later
The two picked up very large leaves and used them to make temporary beds. While there berry supply had increased after coming across another bush. Lulu had felt suspicious of the whole thing. "Sonia, how do you think these berrys were grown anyways."

Lulu said as biting into another one. "They have no seeds at all, and the branches didnt look like they reproduce anyways." Lulu said. "It probally buds, anyways. We need our sleep if we want to get through the night." Sonia said as she went to sleep. A curious Lulu couldnt go to bed wondering about the fruit.

"There was a bush back here, maybe i'll see it again." Lulu said as she returned to a bush. What she saw had been a neutral running chao putting more berrys back into the bush. "What the? Who are you?!" She said startled.

The chao had been frightened and jumped into the tree's. Lulu followed the chao. "Wait up, I just want to know why you were out here!!!" She said as the chao ran. "No!!! Dont follow me." He said as he threw a vine at Lulu's leg. After her leg was grabbed, he tied it to the tree he had been on. "Wai-" She said before she retracted back to the tree.

"I knew I couldnt trust you to stay asleep." Sonia said as she came down from the tree. "You followed me?" "Just like you followed the chao, dont worry. I put a tracker on that chao before he got too far away. Come on, lets keep following him." Sonia said as she gave Lulu a tracking device. "Im right behind you!" Lulu said as she and Sonia left to follow the chao.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 29- The Fourth Wall

Neutral garden

As the 8 chao enjoyed life in the garden peacefull, I decided to put a twist to the story.

"Whats going on?" Audrin said as he was removed from the garden by a giant hand. He landed inside the authors house. "Hi there, im your creator." I told the chao as he were taken from the garden and into my room. "Where am I?" Audrin said as he looked around the room. "Why, does it smell like old ramen noodle cups in here!" Audrin said as he stared at a trash can full of it. "Well you see. I took it upon myself to bring you guys into the real world. " I said as I had given him a porting devices. "Because this is still my story, im technically in control of the world. But the story would be boring if I was ruler of the world so im just gonna control things from the background." I said as the chao had already been gone.

Audrins story
Audrin used his device to transport himself to the middle of hollywood. "Woohoo! I can finnaly become a big name here, I can see myself now. The good, the bad, the audrin. Full metal Audrin, and maybe even.....

Imagination
Audrin is seen fighting sephiroth in his own game. "MY OWN FINAL FANTASY SEVEN SPIN OFF!!!" Audrin said as he returned to the fight."

Reality
"Yeah...that'll be the-" Audrin said before he was crushed by a horde of papparazi heading to a nearby movie premire. "What the?" Audrin said as he saw the actors who had been posing outside the premire. "Sorry lil kid, this is for V.I.P members only." A bodyguard said as he had grabbed Audrin and kicked him away to a nearby building. "HELP MEEEEEE!!!!"

Meanwhile
As a new person had been getting there own star on the walk of fame. Audrins face had landed in the cement. "Dont worry about it, we'll just get you a new star. I mean look at the other ones around here." He said as he pointed to the many stars on the sidewalk. "Whats your name son." The man said with a smile on his face. "Im not a boy damn it, and the name is Audrin. Something you should probally remember next time you see me!!!" Audrin said as he got his face out of the cement.

Later
As Audrin wandered to a nearby alley, what appeared to be a movie director walked up to him. "Yo! Your that Audrin guy arent yah?" The man said. "Yeah?" Audrin said as he made himself a newspaper bed. "Well hows about you read from this paper infront of this here camera." He said to Audrin. "Whats in it for me?" Audrin said. "You see that waffle house over there?" The director said pointing to a waffle house. "Yeah?" "Well, I got one question for you....Do you like waffles?" "Yeah, I like waffles." "Do you like pancakes?" "Yeah, I like pancakes....get on with it already." A now annoyed Audrin said. "Those'll be yours kid, now start reading these lines so we can finish the movie. Our actor who was supposed to be here called in sick."

Meanwhile
The actor is seen smoking and drinking beer at a club

Movie scene
"Ok Audrin, all you gotta do is say the lines after the guns run out of ammo." The director said. "What?" Audrin said as he ducked to avoid stray guns. "THIS ENTIRE PLACE IS CRAZY, CANT ANY OF YOU PEOPLE SEE WHAT YOU DO TO THIS CITY??? YOU EXPLOIT IT FOR ALL ITS WORTH, PICK UP RANDOM PEOPLE YOU FIND, THEN YOU JUST THROW THEM AWAY LIKE THEY WERE NOTHING!!!" Audrin said. "Perfect!!!" The director said. "Ok, you can cut now!" The director said. "No, im out of here!" Audrin said.

Authors house
"Put me back in the story already." Audrin said as he asked me to put him back. "Had enough of the real world?" "Yeah, no matter what you throw at me from now on. I think I wont complain about it compared to this." Audrin said as I put him back in his chao garden. "You did good Audrin, you did good." I said as I turned on the T.V.

The end......

"COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU, GUNS AND RED STUFF!!!" The trailer said. "Boring!" I said as I turned the T.V off.

Later that year
"Now, dont get me wrong on this. But the emmy for Best picture, Best director, Best Actor, Best original screenplay, Best original score, Best original song, Best sound editing, Best sound mixing, Best film editing, Best special effects, Goes to the film Gun n Red stuff." The audience cheered as the director came onstage to receive his awards. "THANK YOU, I OWE IT ALL TO YOU AUDRIN." He said as he began to cry.

Later at school
"Hey, have you seen the movie Guns and Red stuff yet?" My friends said as it had been the subject of conversations recently. "No why?" I said. "Dude, you have to, theres this one scene where the Red stuff goes completly psycho and screams at the top of his lungs about how bad the place there at is." My friends said as they continued talking.

Later at the movies
"I might as well give this movie a shot." I said as I sat down to watch the movie. Which had been nothing besides gun fights and masculinity. "This is just like any other movie with guns, what was so special about-" I said before Audrin had been shown in the middle of a gun fight, giving his famous speech. "AUDRIN????" I said as I had fainted.

.....For real this time
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode Four-Chao of the forest 2/2

Treetops
The duo had followed the chao all the way towards the peak of the tree's. They were surprised to find out that chao had been stationed here. After they cornered the chao, many other chao cornered the two dark chao. "You will answer to our leader for this intrusion!" A chao said. "Go ahead and try!" Lulu said. "Sonia, I dont think you should be so-" Sonia said before a chao shot a dart at her neck.

Later
"Where are we?" Sonia said as she woke up in a dark room next to Lulu. "Lulu, why are you chained?" Sonia asked after she looked at the giant metal ball that kept Lulu in place. "Because they couldnt restrain me, but somehow found a way to chain this to me." Lulu said as she tried to get out. "You two, how were you able to find our home." A neutral green chaos chao told them. "What the? A chaos chao!" Sonia said as she had been surprised to see him. "Answer me first, why are you here!!!" He said. A now frightened Lulu had explained the reason for being there.

"WEWEREHERECAUSEWEGOTPORTEDHEREFROMSOMEGIANTHANDTHATMESSEDUPTRYINGTOGETUSHOME!!!!!" Lulu said. "...What?" The chaos chao said.

"Were here because we were sent here by something beyond our control." Sonia said. "Oh, well that makes sense." The chaos chao said. "But why did you follow one of us." He said as the chao from earlier came. "Hi..." The green chao said. "He had layed out fruit in a bush we were collecting from at night. We wanted to follow him to see where the fruit came from."

The chaos chao had released Lulu from her chains. "Follow me, there is something I feel like I must show where you are." The chaos chao said. After the two chao were outside, they saw the very explanation of there own existance. "What the? Look at all the different types of chao!!! Look at all the fruit!!! LOOK AT ALL THE HATS!!!" Lulu said as she was amazed at everything at work. "We are chao of the forest, we are responsible for everything chao like you know about. But in order to maintain our identity while still preserving our influence. We hired a certain person to spread our eggs and fruits around." The chaos chao said. "Who's that?" Lulu asked.

Meanwhile
Inside the black market, the store clerk is shown selling fruit to Rouge. "Why do I get a discount?" Rouge asked the chao. "Just cause..." The merchant said as Rouge slapped him. "JUST CAUSE YOU COLLECTED ALL THE EMBLEMS, WHAT DID YOU THINK I MEANT!" The merchant with a now slap imprint on his face said.

Chao forest
"Look around you, everything comes from us. All the colors of chao, all the fruit, here in this forest." The chaos chao said. "Where are we anyways?" Lulu asked. "Your technically in the neutral garden." The chaos chao said. "How come we've never seen or heard from this place before?" Sonia asked. "Where do you think chao who get released go to?" The chaos chao said.

"Sir, another group of chao just came in!" The chao from earlier said. "You two, follow me." He said as they left. "Behold, the gameboy advance machine!!!" He said as chao began to pop out of it. "Do you know the worst part? There all newborns! Newborns who weren't two toned, or were the wrong color then the breeder initially hoped for!" The chaos chao said. "Wow, I never knew there were chao like this before..." Sonia said as a purely brown chao crawled to her. "Mommy?" It said before joining the other groups of baby chao.

"The black market truck should be here to take the new batch of goods." The chaos chao said as groups of chao began bringing different colors of eggs, with fruits and hats in other boxes.

"EVERYONE DOWN!!!" A cactus said as many other cactus began exiting the truck. "What the hell?" The chaos chao said. "Were In control of this place now!!!" A rather tall cactus said as other cacti behind him began to puff up. The green chaos chao stood upon a stump, drew out a stick, and said only two words.

"GET OUT!!!"

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Four
Episode 5-Get out

Forest
"Cacti!!!" The lead cactus said as he began to step towards the forest. "On my marks, ready, set, ATTACK!!!" He said as the chao had released the needles they had inside of them. The cacti that followed carried guns into the fight. "Aim for the chaos chao!" The lead cactus said before the chao in the surrounding area had dissapeared.

"RETURN FIRE!" The chaos chao said atop the tree's. The chao in the tree's set arrows on fire and began to shoot at the cactus. "Hah, you think were afraid of a little heat? Gatling guns, mow down these tree's!" The lead cactus said. Sadly, the gatling guns had been set ablaze. "What the?" The lead cactus said before a fire arrow managed to hit him. "NOO, GAH, AGGGHHHHHH!!!" He said as he burned to death.

"There still not dead yet, should we send the fruit?" The chao's advisor said. "Yes, and make sure these cacti know who there dealing with after it." He said before shooting another arrow. "Yes sir." The chao said as he put on a watermelon. "Ok everyone, time for the ritual summoning." The advisor said as other chao took out there watermelons. "Now, its a simple left step, left step, and then a grunt." He said as the chao began the tribal dance.

"Its working! Look!" A chao said as a cloud descended, dropping off a giant watermelon in its path. "Yes chao?" He said. "Giant watermelon from the sky, please destroy these cacti by crushing them." The advisor said. "Sure thing!"

Cactus P.O.V
"RUN AWAY!!!" A cactus said as the watermelon began rolling on the cacti. It left behind a trail of squashed cactus people as it came further and further towards the rest who were still recovering from the burning arrows. "NOOO-(Splat!)" The cactus said as the watermelon had destroyed the group. "Retreat! Everyone run away!" A cacti said as it went back to the truck.

Regular P.O.V
"This isnt the end you damned chao!!!" A cacti said before the remaining few had left. "We won!" A chao said as the rest began to celebrate the victory. "Wonderful job everyone, maybe next time we'll..." The chaos chao said as he noticed the lead cactus from earlier who had been set on fire walk up to them. "Your...coming with...us..." He said before attacking.

The chaos chao had set his stick on fire to attempt to fight the cactus. But the cacti only seemed to grow angrier at his attempts. "YOUR COMING, WITH ME!" The cactus said as he put his burnt cactus arm on the chaos chao's forhead. The two had

been gone after that. On the other hand, a portal appeared and dark chao had come out of it. "You two, we need you to come with us to the city of evil." One of the dark chao said. "Why?" Sonia said as she grabbed an arrow. "Please, were not bad like the other dark chao. We need your help!" He said as the dark chao had gassed Sonia and Lulu.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 30-Setting the stage

Tower of evil (Located in the city of evil)

"This meeting has been called to ask for help from each of you..." A dark figure with a bucket for a helmet said. Around him stood several villians from multiple games. "But first, I will ask the following to leave. BOWSER!" He said pointing to the koopa king.

"What?" He said. "Because your not completly evil, you have been asked to leave." The chao said. "What do you mean not completly evil?" Bowser yelled. "Lets see...where do I start? You've teamed up with your enemy, played tennis with him, raced go karts with him, and finnaly participated in the olympics, which brings me up to another person." He said looking at Eggman.

"Your not as bad, you even almost succeded into getting rid of your enemy too robotnik." The chao said. "Why'd you pick ME out though?" He said. "Because you've had multiple times to kill him too that you didnt seem to take." He said grabbing another list.

"Helping him stop a giant ultimante life form prototype that merged with a gun, helping him him destroy a creation that went out of control, participating in the olympics aswell." He said. "We would have been dead if I hadn't!!!" He said. "I did take over the world didnt I?" Eggman said. "Yes but Sonic came back." The chao said.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Eggman now furious said." It means he obviously saved the world again. Your not villian material Eggman!!!" The chao said.

"Now for you." He said looking at Sephiroth. "Sephiroth, you might be completly evil. But the reason im gonna have to remove you is because your too much of a whiny-(Sephiroth pulls his long sword out from across the table.)" "Care to finish that sentence?" He said. "No, but I do have ways of getting rid of you, YO CLOUD!!!" The chao said as Cloud walked into the room. "SEPHIROTH!!!" He said as he dashed towards him, the two dissapeared to fight away from the place.

"One last person, Dr.Wily." He said as he looked at him. "You would have been perfect for us, if you hadn't done that one act of kindness..." He said. "What? Me, kind? Ive made robots time and time again!" Wily said as he banged the table. "Your right, you even helped start a virus. Which you also cured by leaving the medicine for it after you fled the hospital." The chao said pointing towards the photo from Megaman 10. "Sorry...But we will take your yellow devil, and your Mets....YO MEGAMAN, MARIO, SONIC!!!" The chao said as the three hero'saw there enemys there.

"Your finished now Wily!" He said before Wily hopped into his saucer. "Bowser! Eggman, Lets get out of here!!!" He said as Eggman followed behind him. Bowser slowly followed on his clown car.

"But the rest of you...Enjoy your stay at the city of evil..." He said as the rest of the villians left the tower.

"Should we send the cacti to attack the desert now?" An advisor said. "Yes, hijack that one van that goes to the kindergarten too." The chao with the bucket said. "Your dad would be proud." His advisor said. "I know he would..." He said as he pulled out a photo of Buckethead. "Im going to bring you back dad, then the hero garden will be ours!" He said looking over at the city of evil.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Four
Episode 6-The Matec chao return

Island
"Isnt this where we started?" Edge said. "Well, obviously the author screwed up on us. Good thing we were the exception atleast." Delta said getting up. "Come on, lets go search this place for food." Edge said leaving Delta. "Wait up!" Delta said.

Deeper in the forest
"RUN RUN AWAY!!!" Edge said as the Matec chao had been chasing them.

Err.....Matec chao ritual grounds
"This got bad fast." Delta said as both had been dangling upside down from a pike. "FEED THEM TO THE BIRDS!!!" One Matec chao said. "ENOUGH!!!" A Matec chao from afar said. "I was the great red ones advisor for the longest time he was here. And I shall decide there ultimate fate." He said releasing the two chao.

"DEATH MATCH WITH GIANT BUGS!!!" The advisor said. "Something hates us..." Delta said as the Matec chao shot blow darts at the chao, sending them to sleep.

Later
"On one side, two dark chao that popped out of nowhere." The advisor said as the dark chao came out with nothing besides sticks and rocks. "On the other, 30 giant bee's. The size of mini vans...with giant guns." The advisor said as the bee's came out. "This be da heavy weapons, you be the wittle target." He said in a rough accent.

"Bring it on then! Were not afraid of all 30 of you!" Edge said. "In that case, bring in 30 more!" The advisor said as the arena doubled in size, allowing more giant bee's to come inside. "While were at it, lets give you guys more guns!!!" He said as they gave the bee's two guns instead of one. "Delta, trust me on this one." Edge whispered into his ear. "60? Ive seen worse out of newborn chao in karate!" The dark chao said.

After 150 more bee's come in
The arena had now been filled with bee's in all places. "What was your plan again?" Delta said getting his stones ready. "Just wait for it..." Edge said as the bee's were ready to fire. "YOU THINK WERE SCARED, YOUR MOMMA IS SCARIER THEN THIS!!!" Edge said to the hornets. "HE INSULTED OUR MOTHER!!!" The hornets said. "Thats a good idea, bring out the queen."

The advisor said as they opened the ceiling to allow the queen hornet inside. "YOU TRY HAVING 150 KIDS AND KEEPING YOUR SHAPE!!! CHILDREN, ATTACK!!!" The queen said as they began shooting.

"Delta, dig now!!!" Edge said as he and Delta both hid underground. "How long do we stay here?" Delta asked. "They should be dead now." Edge said as he poked his head out of the ground. "They have done it! They are our champions!" The advisor said as the two chao came out to applause and praise from the Matec chao.

"How did you know that would work Edge?" Delta said as he looked at the dead bee's. "Simple, they have horrible eyesight!" Edge said. A chao with a drumset. "Ba-bum...bing!" The drum kit played.

Meanwhile
The chieftain had been locked inside a dungeon, beneath the fights everyone else had been involved in. At this point, a portal appeared and out came a chao with a bucket. "What would you say if I could give you a way out of here?" The chao said. "I'd be skeptical, what are you willing to offer?" The chieftain said. "I have a few reinforcements that can help you takeover the village, what do you say?" The chao said. "Its a deal, anything to get out of here!" The chieftain said.

"My cacti will be here tomorrow, anything else you want to know?" The chao said. "Whats your name?" The chieftain said. "Bucket...kid." The chao said as he left.

TIMELINE IS VERY IMPORTANT
Villian meeting->Now->Candyland
TIMELINE IS VERY IMPORTANT OVER!

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 31-Chaos returns

Angel island

"Chaos?" Tikal said as she approached the god of chao. "What?" He said to her. "Have you been watching the chao?" She said. "Yeah, there getting a bit rough on eachother but I got them to behave." He said. "No, I mean 'the' chao." Tikal said as she pointed to an orb. "You remember them, dont you?" She said. "You mean the ones who freaked you out and gave me hell later?" He said. "Dont think of them like that, they've been through alot lately." Tikal said as she replayed several moments. "They saved the hero city, but now there on a new quest to return the egg to the city of evil before Bucketkid takes over the world." She said.

"What do I care?" Chaos said as he left the garden. "They've been through enough, they could use our help to fight him." Tikal said. "Help? Where was my help when I got killed over and over again with Buckethead? Where was my help when I was frozen in a lake?" He yelled. "Chaos...you remember when you were a chao, right?" Tikal said as the sphere showed his life as a chao. "Like I care anymore, its my duty to watch over all chao. Not just those 8!" He said. "Besides, wheres Knuckles in all of this?" He said.

Meanwhile
Knuckles is seen competing in the Olympics. "OUTTA THE WAY!" Sephiroth said as he pushed Knuckles aside. "MOVE!" Dr.Wily said as him and bowser shoved Knuckles aside. "Angel island is empty?" Dr.Robotnik said as he turned around to head to angel island. After that, Sonic, Megaman, Mario, and Cloud run over the now unconscious echidna.

Angel island

Later that night

"Chaos." Tikal said as she returned to where Chaos had been. "I told you before, its my duty to guard all chao, not just those 8." He said. "But how many chao do you know that need help?" She said. "If anything, there better guardians then you are! Have you even seen what most of them are capable of??!!" Tikal yelled. Chaos only walked away. "I hope you make the right decision..." She said.

Chaos had taken out the amulet intended to summon him. "Damn it Tikal, your right." He said as he saw eggman heading towards the Matec chaos village. "I hate it when your right." He said heading towards it.

To be continued
Last edited by Triert on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

One year anniversery story preview 2

"Sir, we have the reports back from the lab." A scientist said. "Whats the situation?" The other scientist said. "Dead, all of them. The most we found was a recording, apparently before things went wrong." The scientist said as the tape began to play. "We've done it! The chao was succesfuly created from the fusion. In a few moments, it will wake up and." Sounds of glass breaking in the background while scientists screaming are heard. "What the? Its grown arms, get out! Everyone get-" Sounds of the person choking are heard. "WHAT IS THAT THING?" Another person said before the recorder ends in static. "We've done it, send me to the lab site immediatly." The scientist said. "It should still be there, my creation, no...my chao."

Revenge of the experiments!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Four
Episode 7-The Encounter

Matec chao village

The two dark chao enjoyed life as champions, while they dined on food beyond the imagination. "Can you believe bugs were this crunchy?" Delta said munching on a roach. "But champions, the food is over there." The advisor said pointing to a table of food. "Ohh..." Delta said as he took another bite out of the roach.

"Everyone, run away! A metal monster appeared on the ritual grounds!!!" A matec chao said as he passed by. "Metal monster, you dont think?" Edge said before the two left.
"BEHOLD CHAO, MY NEWEST INVENTION!!!" Eggman said testing out his Eggboxer. "Good, I was scared for a minute." Edge said. "So, you must be Eggman." The chao said. "You must be a dark chao, to think I visit things like you on my spare time... That chao from earlier had a good point..." Eggman said.

"Why are you here!" Delta said. "To take what should be mine, the chaos emeralds!" Eggman said. "Eggman, angel island is far away." Edge said. "Angel island is far away? Your on angel island you idiots!" Eggman said. "I just came to greet the inhabitants." Eggman said as his Eggboxer punched out the nearby Matec chao who tried to fight him with spears and arrows. "We cant let you take the emeralds, its gonna take another 3 seasons to bring them back!" Delta said.

"Hmmm, if I cared I wouldnt do this." Eggman said as his machine punched away Delta. "That just leaves you." Eggman said as his machine jabbed at Edge. The attacks hadn't done much to the chao, since he was able to fly away. "Its amazing how many chao forget they have wings." Edge said as the Eggboxer shot off its gloves. "Crap, rocket punches." Edge said as he dodged one. The Glove came back with the other still heading towards Edge, and with a jump both gloves collided. "Hah, you think this was good enough to-" Edge said before Eggman jabbed him in the back of the head. "Damn...you..." Edge said as he fell to the ground.

It was at that time, Chaos had showed up to the scene. "Long time no see, Chaos." Eggman said to the god. "Do you feel like helping me finish the job." Eggman said. Chaos took this oppurtunity to extend its arms and punch out the boxing robot. The Eggboxer had malfunctioned. "Ingrateful little...I'll be back!!!" Eggman said as he left. Delta woke up and saw Eggman leaving. "GET BACK HERE!" Delta said as he threw a rock at him, which surprisingly broke the hovercraft. "What the? Why is this happening!!" Eggman said.

(Go watch the ending for Sonic CD, it'll explain it)

"Well, you havent changed." Chaos said as he approached Delta. "Chaos!" The chao said as he ran up to hug his leg. "Get off." He said. Edge woke up and had done the same. "You both reminded me why I didnt want to do this in the first place." Chaos said as he turned into a puddle to move away from the two. "Tikal might not complain now, i'll see you chao later." Chaos said as he left.

It was at that time, dark chao appeared from a portal. "What do you guys want!" Edge said getting ready to attack."Please, we need your help." A dark chao said. "What do you mean?" Delta asked. "You'll find out when we get there, just hurry!" The dark chao said as the two left.

Meanwhile at the Alter

The Matec chao defended the Alter agaisnt the cacti for as long as they could, after Chaos showed up, the cacti aimed at the god. "You idiots, get the emeralds!" The chieftain said. "Chaos!" Tikal said as she had been tied. "Tikal!" Chaos said running towards her. "NOW!" The chieftain said as the cacti unleashed a storm of needles on the god. "Take the echidna away, grab the emeralds. Were getting out of here!" The chieftain said as he opened up a portal. Chaos had been too late to reach the portal after he recovered from the needles.

"Chaos, were sorry...we tried everything we could to protect the Alter. The cacti overwhelmed us after what Eggman had done." The advisor had said. "Its ok, im sorry for leaving." Chaos said. "Advisor, the champions are gone!" A matec chao said. "I saw them leave with other dark chao in a huge portal!" The matec chao said. "Huh? But there was a portal opened up here just recently, do you think its all related somehow?" The advisor said.

"Im afraid it might be..."

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 8-The recruitment

City of evil, Outskirts

Three portals appeared, out of one came Alpha, Jestaq, Manic, and Hawkeye. Out of another came Lulu and Sonia. From the last one came Edge and Delta.

The chao stared at eachother, and then the questions began. "So, can someone explain WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???" Jestaq said. "Sorry, but we needed your help urgently." A dark chao had said. "Why? So you guys can take over the world!" Jestaq said.

"No! You gotta believe us, were not evil...well atleast not anymore." The dark chao said. "What happened?" Asked Delta.

Meanwhile, at the altar of the master emerald

Chaos sighed at the idea of having to help the chao again. "Everyone, get the relic." Chaos told the Matec chao. They came back with a glowing black relic and a glowing white one, each with an insignia of a chaos emerald. "I guess this is the only way i'll be able to help the chao, and save Tikal...mainly save Tikal, but still." Chaos said as he touched the white relic.

Hero chao city

Chaos appeared before the queen chaos chao. "Queen, I need to ask your help." Chaos said. "What for?" The chaos chao said. "Its the chao..." Chaos said. "Why? Have they delivered the egg yet?" The queen said. "No, and im afraid they wont be able to without our help. The city of evil has been giving off an awful vibe ever since Patches was sent to the egg again." Chaos said.

"I guess we'd better do something, or suffer when the city of evil gets back." The queen said. "No, they already are back. The chao are already there, the egg, and im afraid the most help they have are the dark chao that took Delta and Edge with them. Apparently, whatever happened was bad enough to cause a rebellion among the dark chao civilians." Chaos said.

"What are we to do then?" The queen said. "You know what has to happen." Chaos said as he took out his black relic. Chaos had left again, and the queen began to call Star. "Star, we have a situation at the city of evil." The queen said. "But wont the dark chao be able to handle it?" Star said. "Im afraid not, Chaos came to tell me about what he thinks might have happened. It doesnt look like they'll be able to handle it alone." The queen said. "Right, i'll get as many hero chao as I can to help us." Star said. "Good luck, and remember, if your reinforcements help the chao out, i'll let you lead the assult on the hero garden anytime you like." The queen said. "Do you mean it?" Star said. "Yes, start getting chao now!" The queen said as she hung up the phone. "Damn dark chao, what did you guys get yourselves into..."

Forest of chao

Chaos appeared in the forest of chao after using his relic. "I really have to make one for this place." Chaos said as he entered it. Inside, he found many chao at work. Most took notice to the god of chao and came to greet him. "Wheres Mellin?" Chaos said as he asked the chao. Most chao had stopped greeting him, a few left to get the advisor who had been in charge of things.

"Mellin, well...he was either kidnapped or killed recently." The advisor said. "What? How!" Chaos said. "We were attacked by an army of cacti, we won the fight, but one of the cacti managed to take Mellin with him. We have no idea what happened after that, but a portal appeared and dark chao had taken these two other dark chao that recently appeared after the fight." The advisor told Chaos. "It happened here too?" Chaos said. "What do you mean, happened here?" The advisor told Chaos.

"Angel island was attacked by cacti, and at some point dark chao came to take these two other dark chao from the island." Chaos said. "So, something is going on." The advisor had said. "Chaos, you came here for help didnt you?" The chao said. "You already knew, didnt you?" Chaos said. "Of course, but at best, we'll only be able to provide the chao with a few weapons, a few chao to fight alongside them. You know how the forest of chao is with the machine here." The advisor said as he pointed to the GBA machine that had chao popping out of it. "I'll tell the guards to prepare themselves." The advisor said. "Ok, i'll go get help from one last place." Chaos said as he took out both relics.

Angel island

"Matec chao, all of you may be unfamiliar with places outside the tribe. But today, we have to fight. Not just for us, but for the-" "We know already, we already got the weapons ready." A matec chao said.

"...Good enough." Chaos said as chao from the hero city and the forest of chao appeared at the altar.
Last edited by Triert on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 8-Bucketkid has been busy

City of evil-Tower of Evil, after the end of season 3

"Sir, your father and Patches were both killed in the recent assault." A dark chao said to Bucketkid. "Oh really, how many were left alive then?" Bucket said. "Thats another thing, the spys we have at the hero city reported that Patches had disabadoned any activities we have agaisnt the hero city, saying that all the dark chao working under him were free to live normal lives." The dark chao said. "That idiot was always too soft on people anyways, tell the dark garden im in control until Patches comes back." Bucketkid said. "But Patches was killed." "I know..." He said while grabbing the dark chao. "I cant have you running around and let dark chao know that? Now can I?" Bucketkid said as he threw the dark chao off the tower.

"He should make a nice sound when he reaches the ground." Bucketkid said. "Now just to get control of this city, then all I'll have to do is call a few old friends." He said as his widescreen began to project all across the city of evil. "Dark chao, your leaders have given control of the city to me now, you will obey my command and no one else." He said as the dark chao had still been stuck in the casino. "My first action, the closing of the casino!" He said as the casino had lost power. "Maybe now you dark chao will finnaly pay attention to your duty here at the city, rather then goof off all day." He said as the widescreen had turned off.

"Now for help." He said as he turned on his computer. "First off, I have to get rid of a few people from my facebook..." He said as he removed Bowser, Dr.Wily, Eggman, and Sephiroth from his account. "I'll talk with them later, after I get these friend requests accepted." He said as looking at his list of requests. "Whats this? Cacti king...My cacti will aid you if you help us claim the desert, I guess I could use the help." He said as he accepted the request

Escape, Part 2

"This is all you'll ever get out of me." He said as he spat on the chao again. His eye was then removed from him. "Your very tasty, not like all the candy that was outside. Full of bullts, or burnt was all I could get." He said as he finished eating the eye. The king spat on him one last time before a cactus smashed his mouth with a hammer.

"We'll get in somehow...Until then, make sure the other chao have been captured." The chao said as he returned to the door with no knob. "I think I know how." He said as he spit out the lollipop kings eye. "This socket here should fit perfectly." He said putting the eye in the socket where the knob was supposed to be. Rumbling chains could be heard from the room after the door was brought down.

It shook the castle with such a force, that the the cacti had flipped on there sides. "Get ready for anything." Bucketkid said as a giant gumball had escaped the door. "Catch that gum!" He said as the cacti got a net out to capture the gum. The gum only seemed to bite the net and eat cacti that tried to stop it. "Bucketkid, were loosing too many cacti. Should we just shoot it?" The cacti said. "Just shoot it? If we can tame this thing, just imagine what we'll be able to do with it." Bucketkid said as he took out a gun. "It just needs a bit of encouragement." He said as he shot the gum. The gum roared in pain as it set its sights on Bucketkid. "Now!" He said as a net from below the gum had lifted it into the air.

"What do you plan to do with it now?" The cacti said. "He'll be a nice pet, dont you think?" Bucketkid said as he removed a peice of gum from the beast.

To be continued
Last edited by Triert on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 9-Uprising

Setting the stage, Part 2

"Should we send the cacti to attack the desert now?" An advisor said. "Yes, hijack that one van that goes to the kindergarten too." The chao with the bucket said. "Your dad would be proud." His advisor said. "I know he would..." He said as he pulled out a photo of Buckethead. "Im going to bring you back dad, then the hero garden will be ours!" He said looking over at the city of evil.

"Until then, I want the rest of you in the city of evil. These dark chao need to learn to obey." He said as his evil advisors left the area. "Metal sonic, you and your badniks are in control of this dump now, get moving!" He told Metal sonic.

Metal sonic had set the badniks loose into the city, the dark chao had been rounded up in groups as the badniks had shot at them. Metal sonic was quick to beat down anybody who tried to resist. But this would have been the perfect plan had it not been for a chao that was thrown out of the tower.

Meanwhile

The dark chao had lifted himself up as he went into the city to find that Metal sonic had begun to take control. "Hey! Over here!" He said throwing a rock at Metal sonic. The robot had reacted and dashed towards the chao. The chao had jumped high with the robot following him, he made a break for the buildings by running on the sides of the walls, with Metal on his tail. "Its amazing how chao break physics so easily." He said as he looked at Metal, with a kick in the face, he was sent falling.

"Doesnt look like its gonna matter much now." He said looking at the badniks that cornered him. "I got you!" A dark chao from behind him said. He had pulled out a katana and cut the badniks in half. "Hows that for an introduction?" The dark chao said. "Whats your name?" The chao with the katana said.

"Core, you?" The dark chao asked the katana weilding one. "Bok, so I guess your trying to get rid of these badniks too?" Bok said. "Yes, but i'll have to tell you something after this is done." Core said as more badniks showed up. "Works for me." Bok said as the two chao destroyed badniks.

To be continued
Blues
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Blues »

Hey I signed up for the forum, I just read the last few posts since there is way to much for me to cover. (Since you know I'm not much of a Chao person.)
But based off of what I read, your grammar and spelling is great, I think you should try new ways to describe details though. Try spacing out dialogue so the reader won't get lost sometimes as well. Keep up the good work.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 10-This city is ours

City of evil-Somewhere in the alley

"So Core, whats your big idea anyways?" Bok said as the two ran around the city destroying badniks. "Well, my idea was to get as many chao we can find and get out of here." Core said as he punched out a badnik. "Good, atleast I can trust being around you." Bok said as he stabbed a badnik behind him and used the dead badnik to fling the other ones out of the way.

The badniks seemed to have left the two chao alone, but it wasnt until they reached the corner that they saw a group of chao fighting the rest off. "All of you, over here!" Core said as the chao left the badniks alone. "What do you want?" One of the dark chao said. "Are you the only ones who havent been captured yet?" He asked the group of chao. "Yeah, after the invasion started we grouped together, a few dark chao tried fighting these creeps off before they got captured." Said the dark chao. "But what do you think the goal was?" Bok said as an explosion was heard coming from the casino.

"I think that might be it!" Core said as the yellow devil popped out infront of the chao. It broke down and attacked the chao with its seperated blocks. The chao had ran as the blocks circled around them. "Any bright idea's now Core?" Bok said as he sliced the blocks that came towards him. At that point, Core noticed a light pole with its wire flicking. He taunted the yellow devil when it formed again and it jumped towards him. After opening the light pole, he threw both lightbulbs in the yellow devils eye. The shock had dissolved the yellow devil into a puddle, a puddle of yellow goo.

"Core!" Bok said as Core came down from the lightpole. "Yeah?" He said. "The group of chao from earlier said that the library was empty when they reached it, they think we might be able to find help." Bok said as the two chao left.

City of evil-Library

The group of chao had been at the computer, searching its database to find any type of information possible. "I guess now is a good time to tell you guys what happened." Core said as they were searching the computer. "Patches...was killed a while back when the invasion on the hero garden started." Core said. "Then how did Bucketkid get into power?" Bok said. "He appointed himself ruler, since he was the only child Bucketkid had." Core said. "Can he do that?" Bok said. "No, we'll all be damned if he does. But I doubt that all of us can take him on." Core said. "With the city infested with badniks, it wont be long before more show up." Core told the other chao.

"I got it!" The chao at the computer said. "What?" The other dark chao said as they crowded around the one using the computer. "These dark chao shown here seem to be the same ones that killed Buckethead and Patches." The chao said. "What? Thats terrible, why would you show us this?" Core said. "Because when I read further, Patches had planned to end the attack after he found out that the queen had been someone he knew when he was younger." The dark chao said. "Buckethead then tried to kill all the chao in the tower by taking the chaos emeralds from the chao. But in the end, Buckethead was killed." The dark chao at the computer said.

"Whats your name?" Core asked the chao. "Dice, after the badnik invasion. I took to the streets with the other chao and hid in trash cans until it settled down." Dice said as the other chao laughed. "Funny huh? Watch this!" He said as he opened up a portal. "Because of some crazy accident at the casino, I can open up portals to just about anywhere." He said as the portal went away.

"Can you get us outside the city then?" Bok said. "Sure, watch." He said as the portal he opened up led the chao in the outskits. "I think I can track where the 8 dark chao went." He said as he opened up four portals. "All of you, go through each one and find them. They might be what we need to stop Bucketkid." He said as the dark chao hopped in the portals.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 4
Episode 11-Reinforcements

Core-Dark Run/Swim chao
Bok-Dark Run/Fly chao
Dice-Dark Swim/Swim chao

Outskirts
"So thats why you brought us all here." Sonia said as the dark chao around them finished
the story. "Jestaq, the egg." Alpha asked. "Oh yeah." She said as she took out the egg that
held Patches. "Whats that?" Dice asked. "Its the egg that holds Patches." Manic said.

"WHAT???" Core, Bok, and Dice said as they went over to Jestaq. "How can that egg hold
Patches, wasnt he killed in the invasion?" Core said. "Funny you mention that, out of a
complete twist of events. He put his soul into the egg to get rid of Buckethead after he
called off the attack...and tried to get rid of the hero city with a blast of energy."

Jestaq said.

"The Queen of the hero garden told us to bring it back to city of evil, but from what im
starting to see. You guys arent so evil after all." Alpha said. "Since when does a city
have a Queen? We never called Patches our king, and-" Dice said before Bok bonked him with
the hilt of his sword.

"But she didnt tell us alot after that. After we tried killing santa claus because we
thought he was evil, they kicked us out of the hero city and told us to go return the egg.
We rode a hot air balloon but got lost for a bit until we finnaly reached somewhere in
angel island. After that, something happened that scattered all of us. If it hadn't been
for you chao. We might have never gotten back here." Alpha said

"You can repay us by liberating the city, the only reason we got out was because Dice here
somehow got teleporting powers." Bok said. "That was some day at the casino." Dice said
remembering it.

"Lets look into the city and see how its holding up." Core said. After the chao peaked over
the rock, they saw the city littered with badniks and mettuars alike. "Were gonna need
help..." Dice said as he took out a laptop.

Meanwhile
"Everyone ready?" Chaos said as he took out the dark relic. "This should bring us to the
city of evil. With enough time to spare too, I just hope that the chao didnt go running in
the city on there own." Chaos said as the Matec, Forest, And Hero chao left Angel Island

City of evil outskirts

"So, any idea's?" Core said as Dice had been on his laptop. "Yes, it looks like theres a
cannon nearby-" Dice said as the Matec, Forest, and Hero chao had fallen on the dark chao
below. Chaos broke his fall by landing on the tip of the pile. "GET OFF!" Jestaq yelled.

Later

"I cant believe it!" Alpha said as he looked at all the other chao that had appeared.
"ALPHA, ALPHA!!!" Manic yelled. "What?" "The egg! Its hatching!!!" Manic said. All the chao
in the area went to witness the egg hatch. It wobbled, it jumped, it even broke a peice of
its own shell off! But in the end, came a monotone dark chao. The Reborn Patches looked at
all the other chao that had gathered around him.

"Weird, theres a note on his back." Hawkeye said. "Dear Dark chao, by the time you read
this message you will have already arrived at the city of evil. The dark force given off
was the key to hatching the egg." Hawkeye said as he read the note "P.S. If by any chance
the city of evil is under seige, its up to you to get control again." Hawkeye said as he
finished the note.

"From, The queen of the hero garden." Hawkeye finished. The baby patches had looked at the
dark chao. After which, he looked at the city. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???" Patches said.
"He talked? But isnt he supposed to be a newborn?" Dice said. "He was a chaos chao before,
go figure." Core said.

"If you want to know, Bucketkid took complete control of the place while you were gone. He got Metal sonic somehow."

Flashback
Bucketkid is seen breaking into robot jail to release Metal Sonic. "What? He had to have
come from somewhere." Bucketkid said.
Flashback end

"Then he sent out badniks, most of them were just the tiny bug variety, the rest...not so
much." Core said. "Most of the dark chao got captured, everyone you see here are the only
ones who got out." Bok said. "He also closed the casino." Dice said. "He's gone too far..."
Patches said.

"But im as good as useless in this form." Patches said looking at his pink skin. "Chaos, is
that a dark relic?" Patches said as he saw the relic. "Thats right!" He said tossing
Patches the relic. After holding it in his hands, Patches reverted back to his chaos chao
form. "How did you know that would work?" Dice said.

"I read the other note that was on my foot." Patches said as he pulled off a note on his
feet. "To go back into you chaos chao form, find a dark relic. Chaos 0 should have one."
Patches said reading the note.

At that moment, a small meteor the size of a basketball had landed infront of Patches.
"What the?" Patches said as he looked at the city of evil. A monitor had turned on, the
other chao turned there heads to see Bucketkid on the screen.

"Hello, chao." Bucketkid said. "Hello, Patches." Buckethead said as he appeared on the
monitor.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 4
Episode 12-Planning

City of evil-Outskirts

Both Buckets had looked down at the chao from below. "Well, look who we have here." Bucketkid said. "A chao who cant keep his dark chao under check, and an untamed group of dark chao who go around getting into others buisness." Buckethead said.

"Like what my son did to the city Patches, it really needed the redesign." Buckethead said. "I think it looks better this way. Look at all the whimpering dark chao stuck in the buildings. Who knew it would have been this easy?" Bucketkid said.

"Hmpf, looks like stuff out of a coloring book rather then an evil redesign." Patches mocked as he laughed while looking at the city. "Heh, you wont be laughing as soon as the badniks get the rest of you." Bucketkid said looking at the other dark chao. "Of course you would badniks, you just cant handle it when the odds arent in your favor?"Patches said. "Well then, if your sure of yourself Patches, then feel free to come inside."
Buckethead said. "By all means, TRY!" Bucketkid said as the monitor had turned off.

"Matec chao, forest chao, get building." Chaos said as the chao had taken out wood and stone to build weapons. Primitive, but effective ones. "So your an advisor for where your at?" The advisor from the forest of chao said. "Yeah, lately ive been in charge ever since our last chieftain turned out to be evil. What a mess that was." The advisor from the Matec chao said.

"No kidding, our leader got taken after we got attacked by cacti." The forest advisor said. "Both of you, get back to building weapons." Chaos said. "Were advisors, were not meant to fight with the type of brains we have." The Matec advisor said. "True, but that doesnt mean you cant sharpen a rock." Chaos said as he kicked both advisors towards the forest and Matec chao.

Chaos had wandered around until he found Star again. "Star, whats the plan for when we get inside?" He asked the Hero chao. "I think its best if we have the Hero chao on the front protecting the forest and matec chao from having to fight badniks. We'll be able to push foward faster that way." Star said as he had been planning with the 8 dark chao. "But what if they attack from our sides? They have the advantage of THE ENTIRE CITY." Alpha said.
"Not only that, obviously were outnumbered from the start." Jestaq said as she looked over at the other chao. "This was everyone we could scrap together. We'll just have to use what we got." Chaos said. At this moment, Dice had come over after discussing plans with Patches.

"Everyone, we came up with a plan." Dice said as Patches along with the other dark chao came foward. "Since we know this city better then the rest of you might. We thought instead of charging directly at the tower, we try to capture different spots in the city." Patches said.

"Capturing atleast one location would give some time to recover before we went out into the city again." Core said. "At that, there should be alot of dark chao in each of the buildings that we can use to advance." Bok said. "We might even be able to use better weapons rather then having to use spears and rocks." Dice said, an angered matec chao threw a rock at the chao. "CARVING IS A SKILL YA KNOW?" The angry matec chao said.

"So, the plan is to capture different points until we get to the tower?" Star said. "Yes, but by the time we get there, we'll need to have a few people go after Bucketkid and Buckethead. No doubt the tower he's at is gonna be heavily guarded." Patches said.

"We'll take care of that." Alpha said. "The 8 of us will go inside the Buckets tower. The rest of the people will have to keep capturing points until we can finish the battle for good." Jestaq said.

"Were going too." Core said. "We want to get back at Bucketkid after what he did to the place." Bok said. "I guess if you two are going, I might aswell go too." Dice said. "So its agreed then?" Chaos said as the chao nodded there heads. "We'll go as soon as the matec and forest chao get done building weapons." Chaos said.

"Uhh Chaos?" The matec advisor said. "Yeah...we were done a few minutes ago." The forest advisor said as the chao had spears, bows and arrows, and pouches of rocks ready to use. "What about the hero chao?" Chaos said. "They came here prepared, they got a huge ass shield on one arm. Then a sword in the other." Star said pointing to the hero chao.

"Then what are the dark chao gonna use?" Chaos said as the dark chao had energy glowing around them.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys could do that..." Chaos said

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 13-Action at the library

City of evil-Streets

"Hero chao upfront, forest and Matec chao behind. As for the rest of you, just dont get killed." Chaos said as the chao approached the city of evil. "Where to first Patches?" Core asked.

"The only place people never visit, the library." Patches said as the small groups advanced towards the building of books. "So, I thought you people would be here." A familiar cactus said.

"Wait, arent you the same guy from the desert?" Manic said as he got infront of the groups. "Yes, the names Rag incase you forgot." He said. With a snap of the hand, cacti mounted upon ladybug badniks entered the scene. "But you didnt forget us, did you?" One of the cacti said.

The cacti had outnumbered the chao, they had cacti on the roof, cacti on the tree's, cacti hidden behind the cars. "So, what two words do I wanna hear?" Rag said.

"CHARGE!!!!!" A scream heard from far away. "ATTACK!!!!" Another scream heard. From the screams had come candy men riding upon roadrunners. They took the cacti by surprise and managed to knock them out of the badniks. Meep had come in after the first group and went up to the dark chao.

"How did you guys get here?" A confused Jestaq asked. "I brought them here." Said Lilac, queen of the hero chao. "After the destruction of candyland, the hero chao were sent in to find any possible survivors. A surprisingly huge amount of them were found inside the dungeon." Lilac said said. "I met up with Meep afterwards to tell him that the chao would be in a battle soon." The queen said.

"I brought all my friends along, and the candymen were more then glad to help us fight the cacti." Meep said as a candyman had grabbed an axe from a cacti and jumped off his roadrunner to behead any others nearby. "They seem to be pretty mad about what happened." Meep said. "What are you chao doing? Get fighting!!!" The queen said as she jumped on Meep. "I called a few hero guards to come here. They should be here anytime." The queen said as she drew out a sword.

"Since when are you a fighter?" Hawkeye asked. "Since I had to make sure you chao wont try to kill santa again after last time!" She said as she left to kill the cacti. "Patches, whats the plan?" Dice said. "What the beserking candy said." Patches said as a roadrunner came to his side.

The chao came in behind the candymen as backup, from the library, when all of a sudden, explosions had taken over the battlefield. "Whats going on?" Bok said as he tried to cover his eyes. "Up there!" Patches said as he pointed to cacti in control of cannons at the top of the library. "Hero chao, move towards the front and guard!" The queen said as the hero chao had used there shields to block any cannons from hitting chao at the front. "Dark chao, enter the building. forest, matec, fire at the cannons." Chaos said as he used his shapeshifting to form a wide barrier to protect matec and forest chao from the cannons.

The dark chao did as told and entered the library. Inside had been a batch of armed cacti and even more badniks then outside. "So, im amazed you manged to get past that mess of shots." Rag said. "But you'll never make it out of here alive!!!" He said as the floor had begun to break apart. "Whats going on?" Hawkeye said. "Isnt it simple? Your falling into the trap below the library, I suggest if you want to save the dark chao at the top you hurry, time doesnt seem to be on your side right now." Rag said. "I'll see you chao later." said Rag.

"Crap, now what?" Edge said. "Well, I guess we do what we always do..." Delta said. The group of chao had managed to climb up the falling stairs. At the top, they found the groups of chao tied. "We'll never be able to untie them all at once!!!" Dice said. "Who said anything about that?" Edge said as he threw one of the groups to another roof. "The rest of you, start doing the same." Edge said. The dark chao had begun throwing the various groups of dark chao onto the roof. "Edge, the building!" Delta said as the library began to cave in on itself. "There's not enough time, just carry the last few!" Edge said as the group of dark chao flew and carried the last remaining groups.

Meanwhile

As the cacti had dwindled in numbers, they fled for the moment. "Chaos, what are they doing?" Lilac said as she saw the groups of dark chao being thrown to the roofs. "The only thing they know how, improv." Chaos said as the building caved in.

The roofs

The group of dark chao had flown over to chao that were thrown onto the roofs. "You guys ok?" Asked Edge. "Were just glad we got out of the roof before it collapsed." One of the dark chao said. The free'd dark chao had flown over to the other chao that had been outside the library. "Patches, how'd we do?" Edge asked. "We got the cacti to leave us alone for now. But without the library, we wont have anytime to rest." Patches said as he looked over at what remained of the library. "How about the chao?" Manic asked. "There all fine, most of them were just in the vicinity of the cannonballs when those were fired. They manged to fit in Chaos's bubble in time." Lilac said.

"We should be fine then." Chaos said. "Lets just rest here for a bit, I doubt they'll attack us while all of us are still alive." Chaos said as he sat down.

Meanwhile

"Heh, they actualy thought that dads back." Bucketkid said as Buckethead, or the robot Buckethead had turned off. "As long as your on, they'll have more to worry about." Said the chao. "I just didnt expect them to already take the library this quickly." He said staring out the window.

To be continued
Chao518
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Chao518 »

QUIT DOUBLE AND TRIPLE POSTING!!!!!! :stomp: :stomp: :stomp: (notice the edit button)
Signature
moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: How to cure an obsession: Get a new one

Post by moonsoul »

QUIT MINIMODDING!!! :heroangry: :heroangry: :heroangry: (notice the report button)

Anyway, double posting in this case is fine because it's an acceptable update to their story.
Vampires smell good.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 14-The Computer

City of evil-Streets

The groups of chao marched foward towards the labratory, the next place they would have to capture. "CHARGE!!!" Lilac said as the chao barged in. A few badniks, and nothing more had been inside. "Huh?" Edge said as he saw them. "Why would there be almost no one here?" Delta asked. "They want us to let our guard down." Patches said as he ordered the chao to attack the badniks.

"Get ready for anything." He said as the mounted chao followed behind the others. The badniks were easily defeated, they looked inside the rooms and found many dark chao scattered throughout. "Im GlAd YoU cOuLd JoIn Me ToDaY." A voice said. "Who's there?" Patches said as the chao looked behind. "Did you think Bucketkid would leave this place unguarded? You stupid little animals." The voice said as the doors around the lab were shut.

"Who are you!" Edge said. "Im Glados, Bucketkid recruited me after he saw the aperture science enrichment center. He let me become apart of this lab after he heard what happened to the people who tried to escape the center." Glados said as sentry guns appeared in the room. "There will be cake and grief counseling at the end of your deaths, thank you for entering the lab." Glados said as the sentry guns fired.

"We got you covered!" The dark chao who had been tied inside the room said. They shot at the sentry guns with there own guns they had already carried. "What? You survived...but dont worry, the next room wont do you any good." Glados said as she opened a door behind the chao. "If you make it to the end. You will leave the place. But someone is going to get hurt." Glados said.

"What happened here?" Patches asked the dark chao that had been tied. "We were attacked by the badniks. We were able to fend them off until Glados took control of the lab. She shut off all access to the rooms and sent sentry guns to capture us." One of the dark chao said. "Since when do sentry guns capture people?" Delta asked.

"It doesnt matter now, all that we were able to find in one of the room were nothing but cubes." Edge said. "And this sandvich." Delta said eating it. "Hey guys, check out what I found." Dice said carrying a large minigun. "It has the words, Sasha written on it." Dice said. "Why do you think Glados opened that room for us?" Delta asked Patches. "Whatever the reason was, we just have to get past these doors." Patches said as the other chao were frantically trying to break them down.

"Leave this to me!" Dice said as the gun began to mow down the doors. As the chao followed behind it. Edge was carrying the cube from earlier. "Guys, I think this might be use...ful...for..later?" Edge said staring at the chao stared at the giant mech. "I told you someone was gonna get hurt." Glados said as she began to shoot. "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Patches said as he and Dice managed to shoot the door down. The hero chao guarded the escaping chao while the others stayed to fight. "Patches, we got a few down." Delta said as he ate the sandvich. "Maybe this might do something?" Edge said throwing the cube at the robots head. "NOooooOOOooooOO." Glados said as the cube blew up in his face. "Bucketkid, will not loose." Glados said shutting off.

Tower

"So, they destroyed Glados. Ganondorf, get moving." Bucketkid said as Ganondorf left the tower. "You too, I dont care if your still recovering from those burns. I want those chao dead!" Bucketkid said as the cacti left. "As for you two." Bucketkid said as he stared at Mellin and Tikal. "I have something for you two to do." Bucketkid said as he grabbed a bag.

To be continued.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Trierts Chao Garden-Revenge of the experiments

Part 1-Empty shell

January 10th 2010

"Today me and a group of researchers have gone out to explore. This is my first assignment since we arrived at the lab, we were told to head out deep into a forest that has been unexplored as of now. Reasons being that it is far too dangerous for anyone to go alone. A senior member named Hojo decided to lead our group in hopes of making new discoverys."

February 10th 2010

"Its been a month now, many of us are tired. Hojo has insisted that we keep searching, saying that if we stop now we might never know what we could have found."

March 10th 2010

"Hojo was right!!! A civilization of chao that seem to have adapted to the forest itself. Not only that, they can talk!!! After we introduced ourselves, they welcomed us into the treetop homes. Filled with many colors of chao. We cant believe how much is being explained right before our very eyes. Whats even more amazing is the gift they gave us, animals normally thought to be dangerous. But these are smaller, more peaceful ones! Hojo on the other hand, took to observing an egg that was placed upon a stump. I think its better that I keep an eye on him."

April 10th 2010
"Its as I feared, Hojo took the egg and enraged the chao in the forests. A few of the researchers had been shot at with arrows, or rocks flung at there legs. Hojo called for help and gave them the coordinates. Me and him were the only ones to have survived the chao's rage. Others were killed or died from there injuries after we left."

April 20th 2010
"Its been ten days since we arrived. Hojo kept the egg and the rest of the animals given to us. He hasnt left his room since and has ordered many chao eggs. The other scientists only laughed at the idea. Today I decided to see what he's doing."

Hojo's room

"Hojo, dont you think its time to put these things away." I said as I stared in disbelief from what I saw. Eggs inside pods had filled the room, the animals Hojo kept were placed inside seperate pods aswell. Each egg was connected to coords that connected to the animals. All with a garden in the middle.

"From what I concluded, this egg holds the gene's of all type of colored chao. Jewel, shiny, monotone, two toned." Hojo said as he pointed to the other pods. "These are your regular store bought chao." Hojo said as the pods released them into the garden. "Its your job to watch over these chao. They were infused with chaos drives to enchance every aspect of there life." Hojo said as one of the chao crushed cinderblocks that were placed inside the garden.

"Tell me this, Why are the chao here, whats the point of all this!" I said as Hojo gave me a smirk. "To create the ultimate chao from the egg." He said as the egg began to move. "Inside there is a chao that hasnt hatched yet, but I want you to watch over it and make sure it absorbs the drives and animals we have." Hojo said as he handed me a blue chaos drive. "After its over, give this to the chao to take in the power. After its taken in all the animal DNA, this will amplify it beyond our beliefs." Hojo said as he walked out of the room, locking the door behind him.

I couldnt believe what he had put me in, I was ready to expose this entire thing if it hadnt been for what came next.

"...Hello."

It came from the egg itself! As I went to the the pod that held the egg. "I...wanted...to...say...hi." The egg said as the computer by it showed signs of life. "Hello?" I said as the egg began to bounce. "You...said...hi...too." The egg said as I was warped out of the lab and into the egg.

Inside the egg

"Hi, who are you?" A chao said sitting away from me. "Im Angus." I said while I was still trying to find out where I had been. "Heh, you have a funny name." The chao said as it moved crawled towards me. "Do I have a name?" The chao asked as it tugged on my pants. "No, not that I know of." I said staring at the chao. "Will you name me?" The chao said as it let go of my leg. "Well, it wouldnt hurt." I said coming up with a name. "Your name will be, Omni!" I said as the chao warped me back outside into the room.

"Take...care...of...us, ...and...the...chao...here...too." Omni said as a brick went flying infront of me. "Uhh...sure." I said as I sat down to see what else the computer had to offer. "Animal data, 29% loaded. Drive data, 100% loaded." The computer said as Hojo came in. "I see your curious about the eggs progress. Hojo said as he looked at the egg. "Were leaving for today, I suggest you do the same." Hojo said as he left the room.

I wasnt sure what to do now, expose Hojo? He hadn't done anything drastic, nothing seemed wrong about the chao either. Maybe its better if I stay here for a while longer.

May 10th 2010

Omni asked alot of questions about the world. He asked where he was, what everything had been. His speech improved after a while. But then came today. "Who is, Hojo?" He asked me from the egg. "He works here at the lab." I told him. "I know that, but what does he do?" He asked me. "Well, he's been here studying the chao he bought." "Why?" "Its because of what he found about 2 months ago." I told Omni. "What was that?" "Well, you!" I said as Omni went silent. "Me?" "Yes, he saw you inside the forest and took you here." I said, lying to him to prevent him from finding out about his origins. "So, I was alone before? Then, who are my mom and dad?" Omni asked me. "We dont know, but...Hojo didnt want to leave you out there so he took you in." I lied again.

"Hojo must be a really nice person." Omni said as he sent me outside the egg again. "He probally is." I had to force myself to lie that time. As I walked outside the room, Hojo had waited for me outside. "Your work wont be needed here anymore." Hojo told me. "Why?" I asked him. "You've done enough. Besides, I want to see how 'Omni' is doing." Hojo said saying the name I gave the chao. "How did you know about that!" I told him. "Camera's Angus. The only way I can keep an eye on whatever your doing." Hojo said as he went inside.

June 10th 2010

Its been a month since I was seperated from Omni, the other scientists had been told by Hojo that I had done a wonderful job for a new researcher here. I was given various tasks, ranging from field work to classified experiments. Hojo called me to his room one last time.

I came in to see that the chao from the garden had been gone, the animals inside the pods were nowhere to be found too. "Ive done it!" Hojo said. "Where are all the chao, where are the animals?" I said as Hojo laughed. "The chao were sent elsewhere, the animals were absored by 'Omni'." Hojo said. "You talked to him alot, so did I." Hojo said as the egg began to shake inside the pod violently. "What did you do!" I said. Many other scientists had come inside the door behind me. "Behold everyone, Omni." Hojo said as the egg hatched, releasing what appeared to be nothing more then a normal chao.

"Whats so special about that thing?" One said. "Be quiet, this is a chao that can understand the human speech. It can understand your emotions, its powers have not been fully tested yet. But you can all thank Angus for watching over it." Hojo said as the others began to clap. Hojo left the room as everyone else had stayed inside. To study the chao. "Is it still asleep?" One scientist asked me. "Uhh, like Hojo told you. It hasnt been fully tested yet." I said to the others. "Angus, you can leave him to the hands of these people now." Hojo said as a group of ten scientists entered.

"They'll do a few finishing touches on the chao." Hojo said as everyone else left the room.

19 days later, Hojo's house

"Sir, we have the reports back from the lab." A scientist said. "Whats the situation?" Hojo said. "Dead, all of them. The most we found was a recording, apparently before things went wrong." The scientist said as the tape began to play. "We've done it! The chao was succesfuly created from the fusion. In a few moments, it will wake up and." Sounds of glass breaking in the background while scientists screaming are heard. "What the? Its grown arms, get out! Everyone get-" Sounds of the person choking are heard. "WHAT IS THAT THING?" Another person said before the recorder ends in static. "We've done it, send me to the lab now." Hojo said. "It should still be there, my creation, no...my chao." Hojo said with a grin on its face.

The lab-Hojo's room

Angus had heard the noise coming from the lab and tried to calm Angus down. "YOU LIED TO ME!!!" Omni said as he crushed the cabinets. "WHY, WHY DID YOU LIE!!!" Omni said as he grabbed Angus by the neck. "You, have to understand. I never meant for this to happen." Angus said as Omni, with all 8 of his arms turning into blades. "I TRUSTED YOU!!!" Omni said before Hojo came in throwing the blue chaos drive at him. "GhaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA!!" Omni screamed before he was sleeping again.

"Throw the chao inside the pod. Make sure Angus gets recovered." Hojo said as he stared at Omni. "You came out perfectly." Hojo said as he left the room.

Part one, over
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Part 2-The tournament

Neutral chao garden

Dingy, Audrin, and Dash had all been sleeping on a rock. While everyone else was below in the garden. "Tetra, wanna play ball?" Tar asked the shiny white dark chao. "Forget it, you remembered what happened last time!" Tetra said as she went back to watching T.v. Meanwhile, Brownie and Chaosky had been at the jack in the box. "Chaosky, did you forget what happened last time you played with the jack in the box?" Brownie said as he was hit and thrown into the water. "That?" Chaosky said as he was laughing at the chao.

Heavens returned from kindergarten at this time, carrying multiple triangle fruit. "Can you believe they had them for half off?" Heavens said as Hojo appeared on the T.V. "So, your saying that your hosting a fighting tournament for any chao to take part in?" The interviewer asked him. "Yes, any and all chao are encouraged to attend." Hojo said. "Where will this take place?" The person asked. "In the middle of station square itself. I Want to see all the chao come and participate for the 61009 rings!!!" Hojo said as someone whispered in his ear. "Um, 61109 rings, sorry." He said as he went back to the interviewer.

"You heard it from Hojo everyone, enter your chao and win the prize money today!!!" The interviewer said as Tetra shut off the T.V. "We gotta get that money!" She said. "But how are we gonna get there?" Heavens asked as the chao saw Knuckles entering the garden. "After that race, I guess its good to relax here for a while. Sure beats watching over that emerald." Knuckles said as he saw the chao at the T.V. "Hmmm?" He said turning it on. "Why are they showing a rerun from that Hojo guy?" Heavens whispered to Chaosky. "No idea." Chaosky said as Knuckles came up with a bright idea. "I should enter the chao in this!!!" He said as he picked up the chao and put them inside a basket.

"See? The whole thing took care of itself." Tetra said as they were put down momentarily so Knuckles could pick up the three chao sleeping on the rock. "Ughh...where's Knuckles taking us?" Audrin asked as Dash woke up. "Are we going to hell?" Dash said waking up to see the other chao in the same basket. "For a small basket, it looks pretty big from the inside." Dingy told the others. "No, were going to station square." Tetra said as she looked out of the basket to see Knuckles at the lobby.

Later at station square

"Can you believe this is only a few blocks away from city escape?" Heavens said as Knuckles rode his bike towards the center of the city. "Yeah, but why did they pick the name escape anyways?" Tetra asked as she saw Metal sonic and Amy racing past Knuckles. "What do you think that was about?" Brownie asked Chaosky. "Probally nothing we have to worry about." Chaosky said as they got on the trolley.

"Are those your chao?" A group of woman asked him. "Yeah, why?" He said as the woman giggled. "Well, we want you to make a decision, those chao, or us?" One said as Knuckles dropped the basket and left with the woman at the next stop. "Now what?" Tar said as they arrived at station square. "We fight in the tournament, thats what!!!" Tetra said as the other chao covered there face with there palms.

Registration stand

"Are you chao lost?" A chao at the stand said. "No, were looking to enter." Dingy said while Tar had been buying snacks. "Give me a hotdog, a soda, a pretzel, popcorn, another hot dog, a pretzel with cheese, a hotdog with cheese, a soda with cheese, and finnaly, another soda." Tar said. "Do you want popcorn with cheese?" The man said. "Gross, who puts popcorn in there cheese?" Tar said drinking his cheese soda.

Tar left with his food and passed it out to the chao as Dingy had been registering them. "What are all of you doing? You cant be eating now!" Audrin said as He saw the other five chao eating. "Were not the ones fighting, you three are!" Tetra said. "Wait, why?" Dash asked as Tetra had been eating. "Your the only ones with any fighting experience. Were just chao that sit around." Tetra said as they went back to eating.

"Ok everyone, just sign your names here." Dingy said as he saw them eating. "Ok Audrin, Dash, just sign your names here." Dingy said as he realized what the other chao had done.

THE TOURNAMENT

"Beautiful day isnt it? What better way to celebrate this day then a good old fashioned tournament!!!" One of announcers said. "First round, Dingy V.S Black Mage chao." The announcer said as the two chao walked up to the stage. "I want a clean fight, no killing, no blood, and no meteor's." The referee said staring at the black mage chao, who had been a full black chao save for his wizard hat, staff, and denim jacket. "Steal my staff why dont ya?" He said as he got ready to fight Dingy.

"Blizzard!" The black mage chao said as Dingy's feet had been frozen. "The fights just started, but has it also just ended?" The announcer said as black mage chao had prepared a firaga. "Burn!!!" He said shooting at Dingy, who had been knocked away from the blast. "Dingy, get up!!! We need those rings for fruit!!!" Tetra cheered. "For your fruit or everyones fruit?" Tar said drinking his cheese soda.

Dingy had been burned, but he regained conciousness fast enough to avoid black mage's thunder spells. "Blizzard!" He said freezing Dingy's feet again. "Time to finish this!" He said preparing one last Firaga. "Wrong!!!" Dingy said. He jumped with the ice still in his feet to stomp black mage. After Black mage chao got up once again, Dingy followed up with a roundhouse kick to his stomach, succesfully knocking the chao out of the ring. "Dingy's won the first round, and will advance to the next!" The announcer said as Vivi came to pick his chao up. "Now how the hell are we supposed to get back Quan's Dwelling?" Vivi said as the black chao flew besides him as they left the tournament grounds.

"Next up, Dash V.S Dark Knight!" The announcer said as Dash came on the stage as a dark swim/fly chao with a sword came up to the stand. "Weapons are allowed?" Dash asked the announcer. "He's only allowed to block and cast spells with it, his swords too dull to hurt anything anyways." The announcer said as the fight began. "Look, i'll go easy on you if you throw the fight." Dash said before the other chao stabbed the ground with his sword. "Darkness!" The chao said before black spheres surrounded him.

"Uhh, are you gonna throw the fight now?" Dash said before the spheres had attacked him. "No..." He said before kicking Dash outside of the arena. "Wow, if that wasnt the most one sided fight ive ever seen. Then I must have a better job then this." The announcer said before Dash went back up to the stands. "Tar, did you get my food?" Dash asked as Tar had still been drinking his cheese soda. "Yeah, but Audrin took it." Tar said as Audrin ate Dash's pretzel.

"I wonder how knuckles is doing?" Tetra said. Meanwhile, Knuckles had realized he was out of rings after treating the woman to lunch. "What was I thinking about anyways?" He said as Rouge sent him a text. "Dont bother coming back to Angel island, I stole the master emerald again <3." The text said. "Can this day get any worse?" He said without realizing where the chao had been.

"Next up, Audrin V.S Boxing chao." The announcer said as a neutral run/power chao entered the arena. "Good luck." Dash said as Audrin flew down. "Fight!" The referee said as Boxer and Audrin ran up to eachother. Dispite Boxers powerful punch, Audrin had thrown the chao back into the seats. "Guess what? I just got fired and rehired to a much better job then this. Im outta here!!!" The announcer said as he left the tournament grounds.

Many fights later

"Congratulations on making it this far chao." Hojo said as he appeared before the other two. "You two will now fight, Omni." Hojo said as he took out a cage where Omni had still been asleep in. "What is that? Did Hojo plan on this since the start? We can only hope that these two chao are strong enough to take on Hojo's creation." The announcer said as Omni had still been asleep.

"I thought we would be fighting eachother, not this!" Dingy said as Omni began to wake up. Omni quickly grabbed Audrin and flung him out of the arena, doing the same to Dingy next. "Run, get out of here!" Omni said as many jewel chao began to invade the area. "Run...run...run....RUN!!!!" Omni said as the jewel chao had destroyed most of the stands already. The chao had managed to get outside before finding that the rest of the city was filled with jewel chao. "Hojo..." Omni said as his arms turned into blades once again. "Hmpf, its been a month since we last saw eachother." Hojo said as a helicopter helped him escape. "GET BACK HERE!!" Omni said as he failed to reach Hojo. "Just do as you please now, your not my problem anymore." Hojo said as he was lifted out.

"Jewel chao, attack station square!" Hojo said as he released blue chaos drives onto the chao, increasing there powers while also sending them into a rage. "Now what?" Dash said as he saw the chao coming towards them. "What else can we do?" Audrin said kicking the jewel chao away. "We have to get these jewel chao out of here, no one else will." Audrin said as the chao dispatched.

The end of part 2
rubs
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by rubs »

Nice!
Image Image Image
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Part 3-Save the city

T.v inside a shop
"As we see here, many many jewel chao have attacked the city and are now rampaging across the streets. What caused this we dont know, but were lucky to have people capturing these chao as we...what do you mean the chao got out of crates??? EVERYONE, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, BARRICADE YOUR HOUSES, CHAO HAVE TAKEN OVER STATION SQUARE!!!!" The reporter said as she fled the scene.

Outside the tournament
"What are we supposed to do? We cant fight!" Tar said as the other chao took out various items. "What? Your the only one who didnt come ready?" Brownie said as Tar saw that the other chao had been equipped. "This isnt anything really, we just plan on catching the chao to stop them from doing anything else." Chaosky said as they left Tar with a bag. "Just...throw jewel chao in there." Tetra said as they went to capture the chao.

Dingy
Dingy had ran across town and found 3 jewel chao attacking the local music store. "Hey, listen!" Something in his bag said. "NO!!!!!!" Dingy said as he crushed the item. The other jewel chao noticed Dingy and lunged for the chao. Dingy had dodged one of the chao's attacks and kicked its side. He grabbed the other 2 and banged there heads together. The chao hadn't stopped there. "Whats wrong with these chao?" He said before he ran.

Audrin
Audrin arrived at twinkle park and saw the jewel chao destroying the theme park. "Come on then, I got powers of a god!" He said before one of the jewel chao threw him into the wall. "Powers of a god that fell from grace. X_X" Audrin said before he got up again. "What happened to me? I thought i had powers?"

Meanwhile
"If were four powerful deitys, shouldnt we be helping Audrin?" The water deity said. "We helped him for enough fights already, let him go on his own." The fire deity said as he was playing cards with the other 2 elements.

Back to Audrin
"Well...bye!!!" Audrin said fleeing the jewel chao.

Dash
Dash appeared at the park to confront the jewel chao that had been there. "I actually like this place, you wont get away with ruining it like this!" Dash said before the jewel chao attacked. His arm and leg had been grabbed, but he used his free hand to punch one away, and his free leg to kick the other.

"Is that all you freaks have?" Dash said before the chao began shooting energy blasts at him. "I stand corrected..." Dash said as he ran.

Chaosky, Brownie, and Heavens
The three found a group of about 23 jewel chao. All attacking the train station. The jewel chao had seen the three and began to attack. "Stun them quick!!!" Omni said as he showed up to help. "Your the chao from back at the stadium? What are you doing here?" Chaosky said before jewel chao pinned brownie down.

Heavens shot her gun to stun the jewel chao momentarily. "Watch." Omni said as he shot a beam at the chao. The jewel chao had been awoken and seemed to not be hostile anymore. "I dont have anytime to explain, keep stunning them while I cure them!!!" Omni said as the jewel chao kept coming.

Tar and Tetra
The Duo had run into Dingy, Audrin, and Dash who still had jewel chao following them. "Why is this happening!!! Cant we ever have a normal peaceful trip ANYWHERE????" Audrin said as the building behind them exploded with the jewel chao to finish the chao off. "Do something!!!" Tar said before Tetra shot her stun gun at the jewel chao.

After being shot, the chao seemed to have shaken the stun off. "These things arent normal, keep running!" Dingy said when they ran into Chaosky's group. "We'll take care of them." Brownie said as the jewel chao were quickly stunned and changed back to regular ones. "Who are you?" Dingy asked as he saw Omni's powers.

"My name is Omni, I come from the forest of chao, follow me, i'll explain the entire story."

The end of Part 3