Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden

Post by Triert »

Season two Storys from Trierts Dark chao garden
Storys begin friday
The adventures of Manic,Jestaq,Hawkeye, and alpha along with four new characters will appear in the dark chao garden.
Relations to how tar is related to dash will appear. A babysitter will go insane, and they even try to learn magic.
What will happen next
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 2 - Hawkeye saves the world

"Finnaly my plot for revenge will be completed" omochao had said from his computer. As he had been in the robot jail his computer had been the only way for comunication."Now to press send and all the computers in the world will turn on its people."

Dark chao garden

At hawkeyes computer, he had been playing tetris online. When all of a sudden he had gotten a link to a virus "oh no ill have to send this somewhere else." A screen appeared and one of his links had been, futuresupreme overlord. With that the virus was sent.

Robot jail

"Now to press send and all the computers in the world will turn on its people. Attacking them with there cables, and having them brainwash into making me ruler of the world." Suddenly a virus was sent to omochao's computer " whats this, a virus? Oh no, theres no telling what might happen now." His moniter began to rise in air, his computer used its cable's to grab the monitor. It had become a computer monster. "NOOOO!!! After i dispose of this monster, THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!!!" With that said omochao was grabbed by a cable.

The end
ChaoIsland
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ChaoIsland »

joeyman wrote:please dont quadruple post use the edit button
anyway i like your storys and i'm writing storys about my chao to *points to the great story of fliey and flannel
Incorrect, you can multi-post only if it's important.
Image Always clicking back. Image Please click Miles so that he gets to be first in the top 10!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

so i can actually do part 1 part 2 etc?
ChaoIsland
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ChaoIsland »

Yuuuup, you can. :)
If you have to post your stories part 1, part 2, etc.. then you can multi-post 'cause it's important.
Image Always clicking back. Image Please click Miles so that he gets to be first in the top 10!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 3 - ...Because jestaq cant do anything right

"Ok jestaq, all i need you to do is grab me a few supplys from station square" said alpha as he gave jestaq a list. "Make sure you get everything correct, we dont want what happened last time to happen again."
Flashback
As alpha is mixing elements, he pours one into another. But the result is a mushroom cloud explosion in the dark garden.
End Flashback
"Got it alpha" with that said jestaq used the transporter. Now at station square she went to the elements shop. "Well here i am. Ok lets see he wants this, a few of these, and oh? Whats this sky blue colored tube do. Well he wont mind if i just get this will he." As she left she tipped over two random tubes.

Dark garden
"Jestaq, before i do anything show me what you have" said alpha precaustiously. "Ok" said jestaq, "Just as i thought, this sky blue liquid would've frozen our checmicals. Where happened to the explosive elements i asked for."

Station square
As the tubes liquid's began to touch, an explosion began to overtake the city. "In this time of peril, we ask ourselves. Who and why?"

Neutral garden
"Well there goes station square" tetra had said watching from her T.V.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Two
Episode 1-Kindergarten project
As season two begins lets introduce the new characters in the dark garden.
Edge-Dark fly chao with bat animal effects(no legs, wings, etc): Son of manic and jestaq.
Sonia- Brown Dark swim chao: Dash's daughter, edges mate.
Lulu-Two tone dark chao: Sonia's and Edge's daughter.
Delta- Monotone dark swim chao: Sonia and Edge's son, as he was born a monotone chao with the rare chance's, he is usually treated with respect amongst the dark garden. Including alpha himself

Now that there in, let season two commence.
Kindergarten
"Ok chao now for your new project." The teacher had began to say. "For this project, you must all pick groups and explore your gardens. And please, will the dark garden students not come back with the same as last time."
Flashback
Alpha, manic, jestaq, and hawkeye come into the class. "Where is your project" asked the teacher. Then from the ceiling a container falls down, it opens up and reveals a skeleton. He grabs a hat from the box and began to sing.
"Please dont ask, who i am, dont be scared, dont run away. Im just a skeleton man, i remember when i was like you." As he said that he went up to the teacher and sang. "Skin and full of life, but im just a skeleton man. Dug to the ground and slowly made to rot." With that said he went up to the teacher and asked her, "what time do you get out of the flesh."
Flashback over
"As i said, nothing like last time."

Dark Garden
"Well now what, there's nothing interesting in this garden." Alpha had said as a giant sea snake swam over them. "All we have to do is think, what about we go to an alternate dimension." "Bad idea jestaq, you remembered what happened last time." "Sure, we might have caused a disorder amongst the goverment of the mushroom people. But we did get this cool mushroom pen" she said as she had brought out the pen. "Well not again, we just have to wait until we can find something interesting." At that time, from the sky had fallen a meteorite. "Whats this" manic asked, "im not sure, but lets bring it in tommorow" hawkeye said.

Tommorow at kindergarten
"Well class, we had a t.v, and a rocking horse shared today, now for the dark garden." The teacher had said while hiding behind her desk.
"Class i ask for your eyes, as i unveal.......THIS!!!" He showed the meteorite to the classroom. "Whats it do" asked a student. "Well, none of us know, but lets put some of these elements inside of it." Alpha began pouring elements from his case into the meteorites holes. The meteorite suddenly begins to move, shaking violently it jumps off the desk. When it cracks, it reveals, a sword. "Well this is weird" alpha went to pick the sword up. When he swung it, the force at it was swung caused a force in the air to cut through the walls. "Oh no, todays lunch is destroyed."

Dark garden
Alpha had began using the sword everywhere in the garden. "This thing, gives me power. I must have more power." With a final swing of his sword, it slowly began to vanish. "No! Not now, ive only had a taste of what it can do. "
The next few days alpha had been observing the stars in the sky. "If i cant get the sword back, ill have to make another." Using his psychic powers alpha made a star fall towards the dark garden. Jestaq who had been on a tree at that time saw a pink object on the star. "Alpha watch out, somethings on the star." "What was that jestaq." With that said the star landed on alpha. Out from the star, kirby appeared. "You try enjoying a nice ride in the sky, next thing you know you appear in an alternate universe." Kirby walked out the dark garden, alpha still crushed under the star had said. "Jestaq, call hawkeye and manic. I wont be able to walk to the chao doctor today.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season two- Episode two Delayed for now
The story cannot be written as followed. Due to upcoming events it will be delayed until further notice.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler four-Mr skull head

In the dark garden, all 8 chao had gathered, and as they lit a campfire. "Okay, since were all here who wants to tell ghost story's." Alpha had said, himself, manic, edge, and sonia. All had there own story's.

Sonia's story
"Okay everyone, a long time ago, in Iowa, there were 9 people who created a band that wore mask's" sonia had been cut off by edge. "Tell us something different then slipknot today. Since your no good at this ill go.
Edge's story
"Okay then, a long time ago there was a house where this person went crazy and killed all the people, the end" "Once again edge your no good at ghosts story. My turn since your story was no good."
Manic's story
"One day, in the neutral garden." "Okay manic, lets skip you and get to the good part of this entire filler episode."
Alpha's story
"Many many year's ago, there was a human who entered the garden, when he came the dark chao opened the home up to him. He had turned traitorous when he made them wear dresses, so then they tied him up and one of them grabbed a skull from the ground. This suffocated him, but before he died he had said, dark chao don't believe this is the end of me. I shall come back, only as a floating skull. Then you will all wear dresses, every single last one of you."
Back to the regular story
"And that's the story, of Mr. skull head." "Should we be worried about him" jestaq had said frightened from the story. "Of course not, he's only a ghost story. Besides, even if he did exist there would have to be some kind of spiritual pressure made against the ground." "Should i stop reading this book on waking the dead then" edge said as he had read on the book.
From the ground rose a skull, it had been Mr. skull head himself. "I told you i would return" he said as he grabbed a box of costumes. "Prepare to be cosplayed!!!"
Mr skull head had chased the dark chao around the garden. "Edge read from the book again, it might have the way to stop him" screamed alpha. "Got it, hm...? AHA, here we go, gron, arra, KLAK!" From those words mr skull head had fallen back into the ground. The skull slowly sunk back into the earth, edge left to dig the book in a tree nearby. "Thank goodness this is only a filler, if it were part of the real story anyone could use this dangerous spellbook."

End
Last edited by Triert on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season two
Episode Two-How did he get here

Neutral garden
It had been another day in the neutral garden. Tar had wondered where he came from, he knew that dash was related to him somehow. But just not how, "dash i wanna know. How am i related to you." "Well tar, your one of the more recently born chao, back when it was just me,dingy, and audrin there were a few offsprings that had went with alpha into the dark garden. Since alpha's quit with his attempts go visit the dark garden."

Dark garden
They recieved a letter from the neutral garden. "Oh my gosh, tar's coming to learn of his family." "If he finds out he comes from a line of dark chao, he'll feel like his family is nothing but evil." "Hawkeye get the radio ready, were gonna need to throw a party."

Robot jail :omochao: Room
"Ever since the virus was sent in the filler i'll have to improvise and attack the dark garden itself. Luckily, that virus sent to that radio, making it so that they have an unexpected surprise.

Mountains peak
"Alpha, show yourself, i know your here." From that being said by tar, alpha appeared through a portal. "What is it tar, you wanted something." "Tell me about my family, now!" "Oh i was just at the garden, they were talking about you. But if you must know follow me."
When they arrived in the dark garden a shadowy figure had appeared over there heads.
Dark garden
Manic was walking around when he had found alpha and tar beaten to the ground. "Who did this you!" Manic searched around on the both of them and saw that there had been a small peice of metal on tar
"Jestaq, i found this on alpha." Manic said as he ran to his mate, "this is part of a the radio. But how, the radio never move's. Unless.....oh no tell hawkeye not to start the radio."
It had been too late, hawkeye had started the radio. It began to grow in size, its wire's had turned to limbs. The radio had turned into a robot. "Must destroy chao."
Alpha woke up "jestaq take these scissors and go ontop of the robot. When you get there ill talk you through the rest." Jestaq did as told, manic hawkeye and alpha had distracted the robot. "Jestaq cut the yellow wire" "what do you mean cut the yellow wire, there all yellow wires." "Cut them all then" jestaq had began to remove wire by wire until the robot had fallen.

Later

"Tar now to learn the secret of your family, you see back when dash and his mate were in the neutral garden he had a son, and a daughter. His daughter is as we know her sonia. Edge chose sonia as his mate, edge being manic's son. Making you related to dingy. In short, you and someone else in this garden are the children of dash's family and dingy's family." Alpha began to explain to tar. "So in short im the result of generations of mating." "Pretty much tar. Well now that we have that explained, lets party." And so they turned on the radio. And partied in the dark garden until they all eventually passed out from partying.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler five- Possible future's

Manic
As manic is playing with his band onstage, the lights ontop begin to flash at speed's so brutal. The entire audience is blinded.
Jestaq
Jestaq appears on the cover of a magazine entitled. "Jestaq weekly" having manic as her writer
Hawkeye
Hawkeye inside a cheese factory begins to smile. "Ive finnaly done it, ive broken into the cheese factory. Now what?"
Alpha
"Ive finnaly done, im in control of the world. Now to do something that should have been done long ago." As alpha says that a disco ball enters the room and the kool aid man enter's aswell. "Disco dancing with the kool aid." "Oh yeah!"
Omochao
"Finnaly im released from prison, now to renounce my evil ways and help the world."
At a local park
"Move your legs to walk." "Mommy look a toy, can i keep it." "Of course," "yay. Im gonna have alot of fun with you." "No let go of me, i knew helping mankind would only lead to disaster."
Toybox
"Ill put you in here and play with you later"
30 Years later
"Ok kids time for you to play with daddy's old toychest, weird how long has this blue toy been in here. Oh well out the window with it i guess." As omochao was thrown out the window he began to regain conciousness. "Yes now that i am released from that toybox my new plan to take over mankind will begin. Ahahaha AHAHA-" He is hit by a car in his laughter, and crushed to peices by another.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season two
Episode 3- Here come's the clone's!!!

Black market
Alpha had been at the black market looking for a new spellbook."Ok we have how to summon greek monster's for dummy's, idiots guide to magic, how to summon aeon's. And finnaly how to clone people." "Ill take the last one!"

Dark garden
Alpha came in with the book and decided to test it out on someone. "Manic get over here" with that said manic appeared in a blink. "What is it" "i need to test this new spell on someone." "Fine but you do remember what happened last time."
Flashback
"As we sit here a giant Dark power chao is destroying the city, his name is assumed to be hawkeye by his friends. Local authority's believe this chao <picture of alpha appears> is responsible for the chaos.
Flashback end
"Well that was hawkeye, and you know he cant do anything right, this is different. Watch, Arankar!!!" With that said manic had a clone appear next to him. "Cool, hi there im manic" "and im, well you. Lets go eat ice cream" "yay!" The two manic's skipped happily to the kindergarten for there ice cream. "Wait im coming with you!" Alpha threw down the book, later lulu happens to find the book in the ground. "What's this book about, hey hawkeye check this out." "You called lulu" " yeah any idea what this word is supposed to mean. Arankar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Soon there had been over fifty hawkeye in the garden. "Oh my gosh, i can finnaly play with someone other then edge. Clones, we shall, eat icecream!!!!" All the hawkeye's left to the kindergarten.

Kindergarten
As alpha and two manic's arrived, they saw a huge line outside the ice cream stand. "Who could have done this, all i did was leave the book on the ground and lulu came to pick it........not again." The original manic said "were never gonna get ice cream in this line. We must go and destroy the book." The clone heard this and was shocked "wont it destroy me too." "Im glad you understand manic clone." Alpha said as the three left to the dark garden

Dark garden
"Lulu give that book back." Demanded alpha as they found lulu atop a tree. "Never! With this power i can make all the triangle fruit i want. Arankar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Pretty soon the fruit from the tree came crashing down on them. Alpha and original manic moved out of the way, clone manic wasnt so lucky. "Clone manic no!!" O manic went to C manic and pulled him out of the fruit. "Dont worry about me manic, i was never meant to be a recurring character anyway's" "Your wrong! Your the only one who's as beatiful as I am. If you were to leave the world would be full of ugly things." "Ahem" Jestaq said along with the entire cast of chao in the previous story's. Even in a monitor omochao said ahem from robot jail. "Well mostly ugly people."
"Dont worry manic, my soul will live on! My spirit will never die. I will always be apart of you because I am you. The writer of our story even said from season one episode 8 that chao dont die in this story."
Did i say that? Sorry manic clone, only the main character's get to live, unfortionatly you would've been written off anyway's.
"What the? I swear writer, i might be gone but my spirit will live on!!!!!!!!!! THIS I SWEAR!" Clone manic said as he poofed away from existance.
"Lulu, see what you've done! You killed a character." Alpha yelled out at lulu. "I did not, if any of you were crushed the chao doctor would have fixed you up. Besides he wasnt even important." From that said edge began fly from the cage in the garden at lulu. "This book will harm no one anymore!" Edge ran out of the garden and into the lobby. "Well that was random, what do you suppose he's gonna do."

Lobby
From the lobby, edge walked up the stair's. He summoned a portal, making edge from the filler episode's appear. "Here take this book and dig it in your garden." "Good thing they have no idea about alternate dimension's, if they did they might find out where clone manic really went." "Make sure this book is put somewhere no one will ever find it again at." "No problemo edge"

Library in RL
"Thank goodness no one ever come's here. Oh look there's a book on how to summon aeon's too."

The end
Last edited by Triert on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 2
Episode 4-Tikal babysit's

From a recent destruction of the master emerald, tikal and chaos 0 had been released from the emerald once again. "Come on chaos, knuckles said that the dark chao garden was down this way." "Glurb glurb(I dont see why we have to take care of these chao, there dark chao! You know evil, sharp teeth, listen to system of a down on there radio?)." "Oh come on chaos, I think it'll be fun."

Dark garden
Alpha and his crew had been sitting with edge today by the tree. "So edge, i see you have alot of promise for an agent. Ok then your hired! Welcome to the group." Alpha had intervied edge for a group invite, edge had been seeking to join his parents. "I knew our son would become part of this group someday." Manic said proudly as he hugged his son. "Didnt you expect him to be something else" jestaq had told manic.

Flashback
"But daddy, i dont know how to play guitar" a young edge had said. "Listen to me manic, you will play guitar, AND YOU WILL MAKE ME RICH." "Wahhhhh!! Mommy, daddy's trying to decide my future again!"
Flashback over

"Well that was before this happened. Now son your first task is simple, we have a babysitter taking care of us today. Its your job to be on your best behavior with the other chao while hawkeye, jestaq and me all go to the amusement park today. Make sure you dont wreck anything." Manic said as the three left."

Back with tikal and chaos
"Well it looks a little scary. But it cant be all that bad." She said as edge came up to her. He had his arm reached out as in he was motioning for her to pick him up. "See isnt it cute." Chaos had looked down at the chao, but edge had bitten his watery leg, causing him to loose apart of it and grow it back. "Glurb (That's gonna hurt for a while)."

As the day passed, everything slowly started going wrong.

Tikal went to go sleep by the water. As she slowly started falling asleep, lulu came up next to her and turned the radio next to her. Blasting the song Chop Suey by System of a down."
Wake up, (Wake up)
Grab a brush and put on a little makeup
The blast from the radio shook tikal so much that she jumped into the water. "Woah, that was a bit scary...." "Glurb glurb (Told ya)."

The rest of the day was full of the chao pulling her dreadlocks. Destroying her necklace, and even caused tree fruit to fall on her. And accidently tore parts of her clothes.

Tikal left to go sleep by the tombstones. "Ok little chao, im gonna go sleep by the tombstones. Play with chaos while im asleep." The chao turned to chaos. "Hi chaos, im alpha." "You know what, feel free to do whatever you chao want. Im going to go sleep in the pool." Chaos had melted within the pool, alpha decided to try out a new book he had. "Apperantly this is a freezing spell. Eciniar!"
With that the pool had frozen with chaos inside, as sonia grabbed skates she hadnt realized that chaos was in the pool. She crashed into chaos brain, thus destroying him causing his peices be destroyed. "SONIA,DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID." Alpha said as he grabbed chaos brain and put it within a container. "No, but what was that thing that flew out." "That was chaos, the god of chao. YOU crashed into him, thus making his body fly everywhere. Now you destroyed him, only his brain remains."
Tikal woke up from her nap. Finding the pool frozen and chaos brain in a container she had said. "Oh no chaos who did this to you." She realized from earlier mishap the chao did that they had done it. "Ok, ok, this isnt the end. All that they did was destroy there god, pulled my hair, destroyed my necklace, threw the fruit at me. Oh no the chao are out to get us, they must not like babysitter's. They've gotten rid of chaos. THERE AFTER ME NEXT, AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
She screamed as she left the garden. "Edge why did tikal leave the garden screaming. And why is there a brain inside of there." Manic said as they returned from the park. "Dont ask me dad, blame everyone else. All i was doing is sleeping by the tree."

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season two
Episode 5-The Pet Parrot

Today we join our dark chao, but first we catch up on everyone else.
Chaosky and Heavens mated and had a child that went to the hero garden.
Dingy became leader of the garden
Brownie, Dash, Tar, and tetra graduated from chao kindergarten.
Audrin lost a tournament.
Now back to our regularly scheduled :darkhappy: episode

Today Jestaq had been in the city today, she was bored with her friends since all they did was poke Chaos's brain. She was looking around until she reached a pet store, normally most pets she found in here look like the animals that were given to them by everyone else, only that they looked smallar.
"How much for that parrot right there." Jestaq asked the teen girl who had been at the counter. "That thing? Its been causing havoc in here for a long time. So that'll be 500 rings."

Dark garden
As Jestaq put the parrots cage atop the tree. She decided to go get it some garden fruit. Alpha was the first victim of the parrot. "Ok with this spellbook ill be able to call a meteor from the sky, Meteora that seems like a simple thing to say." Alpha said as he read from his spell book. "Squawk Meteora." Suddenly Alpha was crushed by a giant meteor. "But how, i didnt even call it."

Next victim, Manic and Hawkeye
Manic and Hawkeye were playing marco polo today. "Ok Manic, close your eyes and call out marco, ill say polo." Hawkeye said as he left. "Squawk meteora" then a giant meteor landed on Hawkeye. "Marco" Manic said waiting for Hawkeye's reponse "polo" said the parrot. "Marco" "polo" "marco" "polo" mar-" he said as he hit his head on a tree. "That hurt a little." Manic said as he got up. "Squawk meteora." Suddenly Manic had been under a meteor.

Next victim Sonia and Lulu.
Both Sonia and Lulu were skipping along the garden playing with its ball. "Such a happy day isnt it Sonia." Lulu told her mother, "It sure is." Sonia said with a kick at the ball, sending it to the parrot. "SQUAWK SQUAWK" the parrot had been enraged, in its rampage it went flying towards the two chao. Biting them multiple times, and with a final utter of meteora, both chao were under a meteor.

Next victim Jestaq
As Jestaq came back with the fruit, she found the scene of destruction with chao's crushed by meteor's. Chao bitten by a parrot, and a parrot coming towards her. "Squawk meteora" Jestaq joined her friends under a meteor.

Edge V.S Parrot
Edge woke up from the constant racket of the meteor's dropping. He saw Jestaq get hit by the meteor, he decided to take this fight into his own sound. But he saw that the parrot grabbed alpha's book and began to read out of it. He rushed to grab the bird but was stopped by. "Squawk Eciniar" the freezing spell was shot at his legs. Now he was stuck to the ground. As the bird cast his next spell. "Squawk gron, arra, KLAK!" The birds spell shot a ball of energy at Edge, freeing him from the freezing spell, though causing him to be hurt by spell. "But how, that book was only in the filler? Oh wait, this must be the same book from the filler. Well two can play at this game." A circle of fire appeared around Edge as he began to cast a new spell. "Eciemalf" The flames around him spread out around the entire garden, freeing the chao from the meteor's and hurting the bird in the process.

City
Edge and Jestaq had been at the store. "Never again mom, you saw what happened with that parrot. I feel sorry for the next person who gets it." Edge said as the two left the store. The bird had woken up from the flame experience and said. "Squawk meteora" the meteor summoned destroyed the roof of the store. The parrot had left through the top.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 6-What happened to audrin

Audrin is seen at the chao doctor with a cast on his entire body except his head.
"Well thats what happens when you crossover into another story. You'll get your butt ripped off and the handed to you by your opponent." Dingy told his friend.
"Meh meh meh meh meh. I took part in the tournament for the shiny belt they had, but no i have to end up in this place." Audrin responded.

Top of rocks
"Dingy what are you doing. Im still in recovery from the treatment from the doctor." Audrin told his friend.
"Nothing special." He said as audrin was thrown off the top of the rocks.
"NOOOOO-" SPLAT he fell in the pool.
"Thats what happens when you meh me, YOU DONT MEH DINGY."

The end
Last edited by Triert on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

The FAQ. Hoted by Alpha and Manic

"Hello, im alpha with my co host, Manic. We will answer any possible FAQ"
When will the Hero garden character's appear in the story
Manic: By around season four, id rather not add more chao to remember.

Why is the normal garden chao not mentioned like before
Manic: Simple, Season two is dark garden based. Season's 3 storyline will be completly different then the rest and will NOT introduce the hero garden. It will be original in all its own.

What happened to the chaos emeralds after the Omochao fight. Will he ever appear again
Alpha: The location of the emeralds will remain classified until a later episode when they are needed again. As for omochao, the robot jail is pretty tough to get out of.

What about the parrot that can cast magic, he left off the roof last episode. Will he appear ever again
Manic:When you have a bird that can cast magic you'll want it in later episode's
Alpha:So dispite our way of talking this wont be used in later episode's. BRING IN THE DANCING FISH.
Then two people in fish suits came out in classic fish suits, they began to dance with alpha and manic.
Last edited by Triert on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season two
Episode 6- The time machine

Dark garden
"Everyone id like to gather you today, in order to show you.<Pull the robe off a machine>A time machine! With this machine, we can go back in time. Fix past mistakes, even if we all mess the time continium up. I can use this dues ex machina button to erase anything we possibly did. Who's with me!!!!"
Sonia, Jestaq, Hawkeye, And Lulu all stepped up. "Sorry Alpha, me and Edge have to stop the rampaging parrot that got out yesterday from the pet store."Manic told Alpha "we'll talk to you later" Said Edge.
"Well then, off we go."

Season one, Episode 1
"Hey Alpha why are we in the neutral garden." Lulu asked Alpha. "Simple, were here to explore what it was like back in the start of the story. Look a ball, im gonna go kick it." He kicks the ball sending it towards Tetra. "Hey pass the ball, ive been playing with it all day. Wait my friend's hurt, im gonna go check on her." Tar said from a distance, not being able to see them.
"Wow so thats how it happened. I always thought Tar did it." Sonia said.

Season one, Episode 3
As the Five chao came to the scene in episode 3, where Dash was possesed. The chao realized that there were chao falling from the sky.
"Oh no, they might get hurt." Sonia said as she came up with a plan. She grabbed a huge leaf nearby and threw it at the falling chao, catching each one and letting them down slowly.

Season one, Episode 5
"Hey, this is our debut isnt it Alpha." Jestaq exclaimed as she remembered the debut of the dark chao. "Your right Jestaq, LOOK GIANT CHAO NUT." Alpha went to eat it. "Oh no, ill have to replace it now. Hawkeye give me the chao nut you've been saving." Hawkeye handed Alpha the chao nut to use as the birthday cake. "There no one will ever tell the difference." Alpha said as they returned to the machine.

Season one, Episode 7
The Five chao are atop the rocks in the neutral garden. "How are we involved in this, it isnt even about us." Hawkeye said as he was leaning on a rock. The rock had went infront of Tar, Giving him the idea on how to destroy omochao. "Weird, i was thinking about dismantaling him, but this works too." A happy Tar said as he threw the chao ball at omochao.

Season one, Episode 8
"Ok after this, were done time traveling, the machine only has one charge left. So its best we use it for something good." Alpha said as the five chao were atop the rocks. "Hey isnt this where i fought my dad. If i can remember correctly. I was struck by lightning. And got a cast." Hawkeye remembered, Alpha began casting a lightning spell at the past Hawkeye. Thus Causing him to fall, helping the storyline. "Dude, not cool Alpha. Your the one who really hit me with lightning."

Dark garden- Present day episode

As the dark chao returned home, Manic and Edge returned from the city. "So how was your day?" Alpha asked the two. "Nothing out of the ordinary." Manic responded.

The end.
Last edited by Triert on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoomerangKirby
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by BoomerangKirby »

I liked this episode. Even though I didn't read the previous ones. I don't really know what to say.
ImageImage
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Basically boom, all episodes that they were in. They were resposible for helping the storyline move along.

On another note episode 7 tommorow
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season two
Episode 7-Manic and Edge's day

Episode 6

Sonia, Jestaq, Hawkeye, And Lulu all stepped up. "Sorry Alpha, me and Edge have to stop the rampaging parrot that got out yesterday from the pet store."Manic told Alpha "we'll talk to you later" Said Edge.

Now
Manic and Edge left the dark garden and went to the transporter. They had been in station square, "hey dad look, a room full of chao." "Sorry son, but we cant introduce anymore character's to the story. It'd be just an excuse to not use season one people." As they went outside, they saw most of season one's cast fighting the bird, somehow who had turned into a giant iron bird from a spell. "Ah its right here in my spellbook.
Apparently if you say a few words on this page backwards. You get to turn into what it is. The metal spell is right here. La-" The Parrot had shot its laser beam on its at the book. The parrot recognizing Edge had blown season one's cast away.
"Look dad its season one! There's Dingy right there with his head buried deep into the ground. Brownie and Dash flying towards the water. Tetra and Tar flying at twinkle park. Heavens and Chaosky flying towards the train. But where's Audrin?

Chao doctor
"Doctor when can i leave." Audrin asked the chao doctor. "Sorry audrin, but your loss in the tournament was so severe, that you have to stay in this room for another two episodes." "NOOO!!!!! I really shouldnt do another crossover story, or atleast one that dosent have a tournament going on." "Sorry Audrin, think before you fight and get a neck brace. and a cast on your limbs."

Station square

"Well Edge, how do you suppose we take down this parrot." "Simple, first lets start with this." Edge turned on the radio. "Now today on chao radio, we play an old song by Black sabbath, Iron man. "I swear Edge ive heard this song too much. Unfortionately it'll have to do for this fight. As they flew to the bird the song began to play.
He was turned to steel
As the two left to go fight the bird. They tried a direct approach by fighting it with punches and kicks. Edge had to cast a healing spell to fix the broken bones.
Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold

"Edge i have an idea, make yourself look like Jestaq. That way he'll stop attacking us, then giving me enough time to stop him.
"Dad, did your forget that we have no skeleton dogs to remove the bat i used when i was young."
Flashback
"Ok chao come here, oh who's this new chao?" Rouge said as she was giving the chao animals. She had meant to grab a half fish for Edge. But Edge being the baby he was ran up when she grabbed the bat first. Thus making Edge loose his wings, legs, and tail.
Flashback over
"Oh yeah, well lets try a different approach."
Now the time is here
For iron man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave

From hearing the grave part, Manic had another brilliant idea. "Do you have any zombie spells." "Well one, hopefully it'll work." Edge's hands began to glow maroon, the ground under the bird had been destroyed, causing the bird to fall under. Underground the bird was attacked by many zombie's.
"Well that takes care of that."
Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron man lives again!

From the last part the parrot had crushed the zombies at flew back to attack the two chao. "Ok dad, what im about to do. You must never tell anyone." From that said, he put a cloth over his hand. He directed it towards the bird, and with the words. "Wind Tunnel" the bird was sucked in.
"Son, please explain why you used something from another show." "Well you see dad, back when i was young i stumbled into a room from one of the tombstones in the dark garden. There i found a book full of magic spells that let me do anything. Anime, books, cartoon's. I have all the power in the universe. But i choose to conceal it."
"Then why did it take so long to kill this bird." "I like to play around with things before i completly destroy them."

Dark garden
As the dark chao returned home, Manic and Edge returned from the city. "So how was your day?" Alpha asked the two. "Nothing out of the ordinary." Manic responded.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Triert wrote:Season two Storys from Trierts Dark chao garden
Storys begin friday
The adventures of Manic,Jestaq,Hawkeye, and alpha along with four new characters will appear in the dark chao garden.
Relations to how tar is related to dash will appear. A babysitter will go insane, and they even try to learn magic.
What will happen next
The magic thing, I forgot to mention it goes on through the entire season
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season two
Episode 8-Escape from detention

Flashback
Edge, stop choking Hawkeye and go to detention.
Flashback over

Detention
Edge now sitting in detention along with a few other chao, Tar, Tetra, and Dash. All had fallen asleep, the person observing them forgot about the chao and left the room. Leaving the keys outside the door.
"Well, i dont know about the rest of you but im leaving." Edge said while turning the door knob, realizing it was locked he went to the teacher's desk. Finding no one there he eventually decided. "WERE LOCKED IN!!" Edge screamed so loud, waking up Audrin who had been sleeping in the neutral garden recovering.
"Well what do you expect us to do" asked Tetra. "Simple, We use Tar as a battering ram." Edge responded. "But wont it hurt me?" "Thank you for understanding."
Edge grabbed Tar and charged at the door. They broke through....but not completly. "Help my heads stuck in the door." "Dont worry Tar we'll get you out as soon as we get out of here." Edge said as he looked for an exit. "Maybe i can help you escape...." A sky blue none hero chao said to them, he had all phoenix parts. "You see, i am from the hero garden. Ive been stuck here for five episodes. In short i found an exit that requires the help of more chao." "Whats your name first." Asked Dash. "Star, now hurry we might not have much time."

Air vent
"How is this in need of more chao." Asked Edge as they were crawling through the vents. "Its this part that i need help in." He pointed to a rock blocking a path to another vent. "Oh i see, we have to move the rock." Dash said, "no we have to carry the rock." "Why?" "At the end of this path is a fan. It'd chop any chao to peices if they went in it. Which is why we need to carry this rock and go through the fan." "Oh i see, lets do this!"
As the four grabbed the rock they went towards the fan Star had talked about. "Ok drop it in here. After which the fan will slowly destroy the rock, but slow enough to give us all enough time to get past the fan." As the four dropped the rock and the four dropped in. They realized they werent out in the hallway. But somehow took a path to the show azumanga daioh. "Weird, where is everyone. Oh well back up." As the four went back up and grabbed the rock they continued on to another fan. This one however, led to hallway of chao kindergarten, as the four chao left the place. Tetra had wondered if they left someone behind.

Detention
"Hello, can anyone get me out of here. My head's stuck in the door from what Edge did. Hello? Im hungry!" Tar said as he was still stuck in the door.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 2
Episode 9-Lost in the city

"Fair"
Alpha and hawkeye are leaving the fair, as the two reach the bus stop and hop aboard the bus. "What do you mean you spent the money" Alpha asked Hawkeye. "Duh, to save room for the all this choclate."
As the two were ejected off from the bus, a brown power/power chao left the bus he had been in. "Thank you for the ride, ill be leaving now." Said Kileer as he left the bus

Local park
Alpha and hawkeye are walking along the sidewalk when they see preformers earning money.
"You think we can try to put on a show" Alpha said. "It wouldnt hurt"

"Meanwhile"
As Kileer went to the auto shop, he stopped when he saw a custom model, filled with laser's, spiked wheel's, and the works. "How much for that car" Kileer asked. The Sale's man "100 Rings" "Why so cheap?" "I dunno, something bout a mass weapon being installed" "ILL TAKE IT"

"Back at the park"

As Alpha and kileer walked out of the park with a hat full of rings, they realized it was enough for the bus.
"I cant believe that worked." Alpha said with a smile on his face. "I cant believe people payed to watch you fight genitcally altered squirrel's with giant muscle." "Well we got the money didnt we, lets go back to the bus stop

Bus stop
As the two reached the station, both chao had sat there in the bus, who had seemingly been stuck in traffic. Kileer had driven over the two in his custom car.
"Eat my dust traffic" He said as he drove.

"With Kileer"
"Woohoo, all this excitement is making me kinda sleepy, i think ill just close my eyes for a second." Kileer said as he unknowingly headed towards a bank.

"Bus"
As the two chao looked in the bus, still trapped by the endless sea of car's beeping there horns. The air had been a striking smell of perfume, smoke, and for some weird reason, fast food french fries. Regardless, the two only looked at the repeating images of the people's faces. Until.... "I cant take it anymore, Alpha said as he grabbed hawkeye and the two bursted out through the window. "Come on Hawkeye, were going to the bank to get some money. A taxi might be easier."

"Bank"
"Weird, i wonder why there's a hole here." Hawkeye said as the crowd around them stared in horror at the two chao. "Its Him!! And he's brought a friend with him!" A lady nearby said. "Hawkeye have you done anything recently." "Well....."

"Flashback"
Hawkeye is seen robbing a bank in a white and black movie. "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" He said as he grabbed a gun from nowhere. "Cut, hawkeye put the gun in the ground, roll to grab it." "Forget it director, this scarface reference will never work. It didnt even happen in a bank.
"Flashback over"

"Nothing special." The two chao ran out of the bank with the police chasing after them. Kileer pulled up in his car with the broken front. "Come with me if you want to live." The two hopped on the car entrusting kileer. "Now where to?" "Chao garden, and step on it."

Kileer's chao neutral chao garden.
"Hey, isnt that the chao that beat up audrin." Hawkeye exclaimed as the two were in the garden. "Hawkeye, were in the wrong story."
"Oh.....well now what?"

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 2
Episode 10-Camping

Dark Garden
As Alpha and Hawkeye had left Kileer's chao story from Alpha's sudden memory jolt that he could teleport. Hawkeye began to set up a camp while meanwhile atop a tree.

Tree
"Ah, its been so nice with Alpha or Hawkeye around. No more magic or things going destructive and destroying places." Lulu said atop a tree. At that time she looked down and noticed that The two chao had been setting up camping on the side of the tree.
With the noise the two had been making from setting the camp up, she decided to go down to see the two. "When can i get out of here lulu." Said Delta from the cage around the tree.

Dark garden
"What are you two up to." Lulu asked. "Were camping." Hawkeye told Lulu. "Its not camping when your where you live." "Oh please Lulu, while other chao are safe in there tree's, were putting ourselves with whatever the writer of this story throws at us." "Please Alpha, what could appear in the story."
Hawkeye took out a sheet of paper. "Please read this Lulu." "Ok what's this say, Giant mechanical parrots that shoot meteor's, the tails doll, a chaos 0 chao who turns into a mini perfect chaos, and finnaly me. Well that was just one time i went crazy with power."
"You killed a clone of manic when you went crazy with power. Edge had to take the book to an alternate dimension to keep it away from you." Alpha reminded Lulu.
"Well im staying here incase anything goes wrong. With you two it happens every few minutes."
1 Day Later
As the 2 chao awoke from there tent, Lulu had stayed outside still awake from yesterday. "I cant believe it, one complete day and nothing out of the ordinary. No! Something's gonna happen i know it will. SOMETHING ALWAYS DOES!!! AHAHHAHAHA." Lulu said as she drove herself insane waiting.
"Poor Lulu, cant she believe that we can get through one day without anything going wrong." Alpha said to Hawkeye. "Well the narrator got the timing wrong, Its really only been 23 hours. So anything can still happen." "Like we know the narrator, he'll probally send something after us right now." The two only waited.
59 minutes later.
"Ok... nothing is going wrong, why is nothing going wrong." Alpha said. "Maybe its a new horizon for this story, maybe we'll finnaly have regular day by day adven-" With that said the cage Delta was in fell atop Hawkeye. "Freedom! My name is Delta." Delta said as he walked away.
"New horizon Hawkeye, or simply last minute accident." Alpha said mockingly to Hawkeye. "Yeah, shut up."

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Upcoming Story arc
As with the last season, there will be a 3 episode story arc involving Dark garden chao chao.

The Dark Chao of the dark chao garden only know little of what lies beyond the garden. But when one day a blast of dynamite destroy the walls seperating the dark chao garden from the rest of the world. Join our dark chao as they explore the city. But little do they know they're all being watched.

Be warned chao. Nothing is what it seems in the city of evil