New story... no RP... red its Exciting

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

New story... no RP... red its Exciting

Post by jurejure »

Once time there were 8 chaos emerealds.... So thats what happaned: One day one chao finded a black chaos emeraldhe touched it and suddenly the chao turned black and he was full of power that he couldnt controll so he vent ramepage he destroyed half of the forest when he finally got out off power... He thougt nothing has changed but it has he has taken over the emeralds cover and so he has fused with it.
He tryed to find friends but he was disliked because he was diffrent from the others.... So one day he was walking along the forest he was full of saddnes... Then suddenly he saw a chao that was in a corner and some robbots were trying to take him prissinor... chao started to fill up with power and then he found out that his powers are icluding loads of emotion.... he released it but he couldn't totaly control it... he destroyed the robots and the cornored chao wasn't hurt a bit... then the cornored chao standed up and goed to the other one and said ''thank you for saving my live my name is Magic waht's your name'' the chao said ''nice to meet you my name is Seth''...
''What happaned to you'' said Magic... '' 3 days ago'' said Seth... ''I touched a shyny black emerald it fused to me and it gives me unlimited power''... ''Oh you mean you touched a Black chaos Emerald thats the dark emerald its the powerfulest and it has dark powers the user gets more powers than from the ordinary Emerald'' said Magic... ''How do you know so much about this??'' said Seth... ''why do you think they tryed to take me prissinor? I escaped and they tryed to take me back and now you saved me'' said Magic... ''Howcome you are not afraid of me?'' said Seth...''Because when you saved me i knowed you are not a monster and you wont hurt me'' said Magic...

Seth----> Is a N/R/R chao that was abused from shadow and sonic and then the chao runed away...
Magic---> Is a H/R/N chao that was once taken away from hero garden by Eggman and was used for Experiments...
To Be Continiud....
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: memento mori

Re: New story... no RP... red its Exciting

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

Seems good. Despite grammar mistakes.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

sorry my English is bad...
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

It's okay, I don't mind it. ^^
2535tmoney
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by 2535tmoney »

I like it.
hoo boi im so gay like really gay
Credit to ChaoX-Girl for my avatar.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

The story goes on...
Our two Chaos keep on talking till the sun goed down...''Hey Seth let's go to my place it's going to get dark soon and when it gets dark all bad chaos get out and i think your powers won't help us...'' said Magic... They walked through the forest when suddenly a ninja star was throwen before them they jumped back and looked up and there standed a ninja he was shinning in the nigt.... ''Magic i think you should know me by now'' said the ninja chao... ''Yes i know you by now Shade'' said Magic... ''Do you know him?'' asked Seth... ''Yes sure hes one of the best Eggmans spys and fighters'' explained Magic... ''So you have found a little friend?'' said Shade... ''Leave him out of this'' Said Magic... ''Wow i think i can't beat him alone he's to strong for me what's that power that is allmost seeable to everyone?'' asked Shade... ''Why don't you explore it for your selfe? Are you scared?'' said Seth... ''No not this time'' said Shade... ''What do you mean by that?'' asked Seth... ''I will explain next time'' said Shade... ''I think we''ll meet soon Seth... Bye for now...'' Said shade and dissapeared in the darknes...

Shade----> Is a D/S/S chao that was brain washed by Eggman so he can use him for his own Evil plans...

What will happen next? Read the next part... TO BE CONTINIUED
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

ok the new part is out hope you like it
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Quite good.

I'll wait for the rest!
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

it'll take a while sorry for bad english
every day a new part:D
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

ok had to much free time for today anyway... The storry goes on!:
Seth and Magic were quite shhocked because what happaned on their way so they decided they will run to home... ''Say Magic... For how long did he had you prison?'' asked Seth... ''For like a month and he was doing all sort of experiments... He didn't came to me because i escaped he tryed to turn me into a robot...'' started to explain Magic... ''Say did you see any chaos that looked like me?'' asked Seth... ''Yes i think i have one has been a little brighter than you he was aquamarine colour and one looked like a fairy... why do you ask?'' said Magic... ''I didn't know my mother and father i gotted a picture of them but i don't think they would get caught so easy....'' said Seth... ''Say how about you show me that picture?'' said Magic... ''Yes sure but don't lose it it's all i'we got from them...'' Said seth... ''No they were diffrent'' said Magic... ''Ok thank god!!! ok now lets go on'' said Seth... Seth and Magic walked till they camed to a hole and when they entered... ''HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HIDEOUT??!!''

Who is that mysterius chao? Will he harm Seth and Magic? Read on!
Next part comes tomorow!!
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

It's awesome! I love it! I can't wait for the next part.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

The storry goes on:
When Seth and Magic entered the cave they heard a chao that has shouted ''What are you two doing in my hideout?!?!''... ''Your hideut?? THIS IS MY HOME!!!'' said Magic... ''So what fight for it then if you dare'' said the bad chao... ''You asked for it...'' said Seth.... The fight begined... The bad chao attacked and missed Seth because he was to slow... Seth used one power punch and the bad chao was finished... ''Wow i underestimated you... you are stronger than you look like...'' said the bad chao... '' Yes you are right now stand up and get out of here!!'' said Seth... ''Thank you seth for getting my home back'' said Magic... '' No probllem... lets get to bed now im tired'' said Seth... ''Ok good night Seth...'' said Magic... '' Good night'' said Seth... Seth and Magic sleeped for like an hour when sudden... ''Seth wake up!!'' shouted Magic... ''What is it why are you waking me in the middle of the night?'' asked Seth... ''I think someone is here i heared him how he walked over a stone and he kicked it...'' explained Magic... ''Whos there??'' asked Seth... ''I-I-I'm h-h-here t-t-t-to t-t-take you b-b-b-back to Eggman'' said the mysterius retarded voice...

Who is that retarded chao? Is he really going to defeat Seth and Magic? Read the next part!!
To be Continiued!
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

;p i like it. I look forward to more.
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Hi-5! Reading each installment. Thing.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

Heh Two fans:P i think i will make 2 parts per day...
Ok Storry goes on!:
''Who are you??'' asked Seth.... Magic turned on the light.... ''SHADE?!?!'' screamed both... ''Who did y-y-y-you call Shade m-m-my name is Nitto!!'' sayed the chao... ''Ohh you are the retarded brother from Shade...'' said Magic... ''Hey w-w-w-who do y-y-y-you c-c-call retard?'' said Nitto... ''You of course'' said Magic and Seth... ''Ok im s-s-s-sick of t-t-this my brother c-c-cals me like that too'' said Nitto... Nitto sitted down and started to cry... ''Now what?'' asked Seth... ''Oh i know'' said Magic... ''Hey don't cry why don't you change the site and help us two on our adventure and you can take rewenge on your brother Shade...'' said Magic... ''Do y-y-you r-r-really think I w-w-would help?'' said Nitto... ''Yes sure we could use eweryone we can get'' said Magic... ''O-o-oh thank y-y-you you won't regret it'' said Nitto... ''What's the big idea??'' whispered Seth... ''We could use someone who will get us to Eggmans secret hideout...'' whispered Magic... ''Ok then LETS go'' said Seth... ''W-w-w-where t-t-to?'' said Nitto... ''First we have to get more chaos so we ewen have a chance against Eggman'' said Seth... ''Oh I know where to get more people...'' said Magic... ''Really where'' wondered Seth... ''Let's go to our birth place to our Old gardens but only 1 of us can go in so that we can be caught so easly'' said Magic... ''Nice idea i will go in the garden and get the most powerfullest chao and fastest that i can get'' said Seth... ''No i have a better Idea...'' said Magic... ''Really tell me'' said Seth... ''Ok thats what we do: I will go into the dark garden and get only the best ones... You Nitto will go to hero garden and take only the best ones... and you Seth... you will go into the neutral garden and so on...'' explained Magic... ''Ok will do...'' said Seth... ''S-s-s-sure will d-d-do'' said Nitto... ''OK lets do this!!'' shouted Magic...
The chaos have decided to go back to their birth places will they suceed? They still have a long trip to the gardens will something happen on their way?? Read the next part!!

Nitto-----> Is a D/S/S he is diffrent colours than Shade he was a two-tone chao... His father mated with a weird chao and his child became retarded (Sorry if someone has that name as username i can change it if you want it...)
To be Cuntiniued....
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

Nice, I like Nitto. ^^ Love it!
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

New part (yes i have really load of ideas to writte so many:P=))
Story goes on!:
Seth, Magic and Nitto were walking to the 3 gardens to get help when suddenly from nowhere apeard...''Shade what do you want now you still cant beat us...'' said Seth... ''Nitto!!?!?!? What the hell are you doing by them have you gone totaly retarded now?!?!?'' started to shout Shade... ''Thats w-w-why im by them they d-d-dont think i'm r-r-r-retarded...'' said Nitto... ''Whatewer we will met really fast....no matter of time and the world will be ours...'' laughed Shade... ''Not whitout the black chaos emerald...'' shouted back Magic... ''We will find it soon bye for now!'' and Shade dissapeared... The three chaos keeped on walking till they got to the entrance to the kindergarden... ''Hey lets go to the doctor so he can see whats wrong with Nitto'' said Magic... ''Yes good idea lets go'' said Seth... They entered the door where writted ''Doctor''... ''Hey Doc can you check or friend Nitto? he has problems with speaking...''said Seth... ''Yes lets see... ohh i think i have the cure for thiz... here my buddy please eat this rainbow fruit... The doctor gived the rainbow fruit to Nitto and he eated it like he hasn't eaten for years... ''Soo how do ya feel now my Friend?'' asked the Doctor... ''Yes i think i can speak well now thank you for the cure Doc...'' said Nitto... ''Ok lets go we have something to do now'' said Magic... ''Wait somebody is 100% guarding the entrance to the gardens...'' said Nitto... ''Yes hi might be right lets camufolage'' said Seth... '' Ok i have the best ideas for that.. Seth Get here... i will colour you blue so they will think you are sonic and they will let you in... Magic get here i will paint you red and black so they will think you are a robbot... And i will get me an empty box and put it on my head he won't reconize me... ''Ok lets try this im first'' said Seth... ''Hey shadow its my time to guard those litle maniacs...''said Seth to Shadow...
Will the discuise work? Will Shadow go? Read the next part of this!!
To be cuntiniued!
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

YES. <3 NIDDO GOT CURED HAHAHA lol. I love it! And yes. I read all of it. :3
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

The storry goes on:D
'' Shadow your time of guarding the door is over its my time'' said Seth... ''Ok let me show you what you still have to do in the garden..'' said Shadow... ''Ok lets see what those little creatures are doing'' said Seth... They walked in the garden when... ''What the hell is that big hole in the wall?'' asked Seth... ''Jump in the pool!!'' said Shadow... ''Umm why the hell that?'' asked Seth.... ''Just JUMP IN THE FREAKIN POOL!!!'' started to shout Shadow... ''Ok, ok.... Geez... someone has sleeped bad today'' said Seth... Seth Jumped in the water and the collors went down... ''oh ****...'' thinked Seth... ''Oh lookie here.... who are you?!?!?'' asked Shadow and laughed evil... ''My name doesn't matter LETS FIGHT'' said Seth... ''Don't think you have a chance you litle button...'' laughet Shadow... They runned in each other and then Shadow took out a green chaos emerald and... ''CHAOS CONTROL!'' shouted Shadow... ''So thats what you can do with the chaos emerald...'' said Seth.... Then they both shouted...''CHAOS CONTROL!!'' they have gone fighting hyper speed.... ''From where do you know Chaos Control?'' was supprised Shadow... ''Maybe im not having a chaos emerald... BUT IM FUSED WITH ONE!!!'' said Seth... ''Soo that means i can't let you escape'' laughet Shadow...''Hey Shadow look behind you is flying Rouge naked'' said Seth... ''What where i gotta se this'' said Shadow and become all blushed in the face...''No only kidding look befor you'' said Seth... And PUNCH and Shadow flew of like a paper raper that was throwen away... ''Damn hes good... the old LOOK trick...'' said Shadow... ''Don't let your guard down dummy'' said Shade and apeared behind him... '' A body double?!?!?!'' was suprised Shadow... ''no there arent such things as body doubles dumbass'' said Seth and punched Shadow to ground... ''CHAOS TRANSFFORM!!'' shouted Seth... Seth transform into a giand blade and falled down on Shadow... ''I thin a 1up wont help you now'' said Seth... ''S-s-s-**** I n-n-newer perfected t-that move'' and Shadow died... ''Thats for making those chaos work so hard!!!'' said Seth and then Colapsed...

What happend to Seth?? Will Magic and Nitto be sucessful? Read the next part!!
To be Continiued
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

:O I like it, I just hate that Shadow died. xD It's exciting.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

yeah sorry that he died... i hope you like it anyway :D ok let's go on:
in the last part Seth beated Shadow and then Seth collapsed... To todays part... ''hey Nitto i will go next'' said Magic... ''ok be careful'' said Nitto... ''oh maaan why does Eggmn have to watch for the dark garden'' thinked Magic... ''who are you??" asked Eggman... "im one of yor robots'' said Magic in robotic style... "i don't remember that i made a such small robot" said Eggman... "well dont you remember you made me so small because you went out off parts..." said Magic in robot style... "oh you are this robot ok" said Eggman... "hey boss i heard that Sonic is runing drunk on finall rush..." said Magic... "really...ohh i got to se how he will fal down from the track" laughed Eggman... "ok i'll watch this little maniacs no goo so you dont miss it" said Magic... "watch out that no one escapes" said Eggman... And so Eggman leaved... "job done" said Magic...

Magics plans have work... Will Nittos too? And whats with Seth? Fid out in next part...
To be continiued! (sorry for some mistakes this was written on my dsi o.O)
French Girl
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by French Girl »

i like this story!
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

well i readed all xD i will start to proceede the story i have't much time but i will take some time and proocede the story:)
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

Okay, I look forward to it.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

finally could get a free day to continiue this story:
So Magics and Seths plan has worked but Seth has still a blackout... Will Nittos plan work to? Lets see in thhis episode ^_^:
"Now its my turn to try get in to the garden" said Nitto... "Oh man why does my brother has to watch the entrance to the garden?" said Nitto... "Who the Hell are you" asked Shade... "I'm your replacement for now" said Nitto... "Oh yeah you finally arrived" said Shade... "Yes it took a while but im here" said Nitto... "Do me a Favor when i leave" said Shade... "Sure what should i do?" asked Nitto... "First Watch out that no one leaves the garden and second that you take that dumb box off your head" said Shade.... "Yes Sure will do, you can go now" said Nitto.. "How come you seem so familliar to me?" asked Shade... "umm how should i know" said Nitto... "No wait you remember me of my retarded brother" said Shade... "Oh crud he 100% found out that this is me" thinked Nitto and was nerves... "naah he had that funny accent and couldn't talk that good" said Shade... "I will kick your ass if you will make more fun out of me" thinked Nitto... "Ok bye wach those kids for me and that they dig on" said Shade and leaved... "Finally hes gone now lets make some damage" laughed Nitto and went into the Dark Garden...

To be Countiniued
Finally this storry was going on a little bit don't worry from now on i will daily writte here