Destiny Reformed

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Kingdomkey1337
Egg
Egg

Destiny Reformed

Post by Kingdomkey1337 »

I opened my eyes slowly, and then jumped up with a start. I looked around the room and noticed a girl with blue hair, pale skin, blue dress, and blue armor on her right arm. She looked at me in surprise and shouted, “Ven! Terra! Master Eraqus! He’s awake!” Two guys turned the corner into the room and one looked shocked, yet, happy. The first one was about as tall as I was. Brown hair spiked back, black shirt, brown pants, rust-red and brown colored armor on his right arm. The other boy looked a bit younger than me. Blonde hair, deep blue eyes, a t-shirt and shorts, and deep green armor on his right arm. I examined my own right arm and saw yellow, red, and blue colored armor.
“Where am I?” I asked, fighting a monster headache.
“You’re at the land of departure, our home.” The girl said. “I am Aqua. This is Ventus and Terra.” She said pointing at the two boys. I smelled something rancid and immediately thought darkness.
I shook my head. How did I know that? I smelled a strong sweet fragrance and thought there is a lot of light here. I shook my head again. How do I know this stuff?
They looked at me, concerned. “Are you alright, Roxas?” Terra asked.
“Is that my name?” I asked confused.
“Looks like we better tell him. We found you on the summit, passed out and close to death. We asked what your name was, and you looked at Ven and said ‘Roxas’. We assumed that was your name.” Aqua said.
Ventus sat there, looking depressed. I stared at him, losing myself in thought. I felt something brush my mind and opened up to it. Immediate pain ran through my head and I lost myself into what I seriously hoped was a dream.
I look down at the figure before me. He lays there on the ground his face hidden behind a mask. “Vanitas, you’re through!” I shout and bring my blade down on him. He just laughs and jumps up, kicking me in the gut and sends me flying. I crash into boxes and try to stand back up. Vanitas’ mask vanishes and the face before me gives me quite a shock. “Who are you?” I ask. “Hmph. That’s for me to know, and you to find out.” He says and vanishes into the darkness.
I snapped out of whatever had just happened and looked up at Ventus’ face. I turned my head and saw Aqua and Terra practicing something outside the window. I saw them swinging blade around, trying to hit each other. It never happened, I noted, as I watched them practice.
“Why don’t we go join them?” I said, looking at Ventus.
He just stared at me, depressed, so I dragged him outside.
“Hey guys, is it ok if we join you?” I asked.
“Hey you’re awake. Uh you can if you have a blade to use.” Aqua said.
I thought about that strange dream and held out my hand, focusing my thoughts, willing a blade to appear. I was rewarded with a blade appearing in my hands. I held it out, backhand, and slashed at the area in front of me. Fire followed the strike and I wondered just who I was.
sohtniz noirtam htaraza!
azarath matrion zinthos!