Pink Describes her Dragons

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Pink Describes her Dragons

Post by PinkIceFox »

If you play dragon cave, you might know that you have the option of describing your dragons once they're frozen hatchlings or are fully grown. Of course you have to let a mod approve the description before it's put onto the dragon's page.

Anyways. I occasionally write little stories for my dragons, so I figured I might as well share them here. I'll provide the link to the dragon's scroll page just so that you can see an image of the dragon in question. All the descriptions I'm going to post have been approved and put onto the dragon's scroll page. I'll only add more when I have more written and approved.

Aurum Nobilis

"Aurum Nobilis was, at first, one of the more arrogant residents of the caves belonging to the Prophet of Twilight. From the moment his egg was rushed into the safety of the cavern walls, Aurum was pampered and carefully watched over. Because of this, the other hatchlings ignored him and would not play with him. Aurum did not mind at first. He enjoyed the special attention his human caretaker gave to him.

After reaching maturity, Aurum declared himself leader of the Caves of Twilight. Unsurprisingly, the leaders of other various groups ignored him. Though Aurum was a formidable fighter, the other dragons greatly outnumbered him. He soon found himself chased into deeper, less traveled tunnels in the caves. Here he literally ran right into a Shadow Walker as she temporarily slipped out of the shadows. Her name was Airy Flyer, and she was just as surprised to see Aurum as he was to see her."

Airy Flyer

"When Airy Flyer had reached maturity, she knew she was different from other dragons. She could hide in the shadows while other dragons in the caves could not. Though others of her kind were fine with this difference, and some enjoyed jumping out and startling other dragons, Airy feared being labeled an outcast. Her fears caused her to flee into the deeper, darker reaches of the cave.

One day, as she stepped out of the shadows, a golden dragon named Aurum Nobilis ran right into her. She was scared at first, thinking the rare dragon would attack her, but he simply scolded her for crossing the path of such a noble dragon. Amused, she teased him as to why such a 'noble dragon' would be lurking in such an out of the way cavern. He revealed that he was an outcast. Touched, Airy decided she would keep him company. Her presence and teasing soon humbled the proud Gold. Eventually, to the surprise of their human master, the pair started a family together."

Incendie Bleu

"Incendie Bleu is the strongest of all the dragons in the ever growing Bleu clan. Because she was the first Spitfire to arrive in the Prophet of Twilight's caves, she had plenty of time to mark out her territory. Ever since then she has fiercely battled against and defeated every Spitfire Dragon to come of age in her territory. Because the Prophet had yet to allow breeding between Spitfires, Incendie chose a Purple Dragon named Knightly Gripper to be her mate. Incendie is a proud dragon and enjoys decorating the glass cavern she sleeps in with beautiful designs she molds using her own flames."

Knightly Gripper

"Knightly Gripper is well known for his noble and kind demeanor. When he sees other dragons in need, he will gladly lend a wing to them to assist in any way he can. It is possible that his kind heart is what won the affections of Incendie Bleu, leader of the Bleu Spitfires. He happily oversees the growing clan of desert dragons with his beloved. His good friend is another purple dragon named Pulummus Regalius, who was unfortunate enough to win the affections of Incendi's self-proclaimed rival, Sixy Looker. Knightly is greatly agitated by Sixy's attitude, and has pushed his friend to seek out another mate: one who will love him for less petty reasons."

I think four's a good start. I have 12 more approved descriptions at the moment, so as long as someone's interested in seeing more, I'll share them! :)
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: BAHNEE

Re: Pink Describes her Dragons

Post by Shyer »

*takes off glasses* MOTHER OF GOD

I've never played Dragon Cave, but I find these.... interesting.
Are we to fall far away from the beauty of annihilation? While buried in this well of consciousness?