A team: so many "miles" to go

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
swimic
Child Chao
Child Chao

A team: so many "miles" to go

Post by swimic »

chapter 1 "Miles"!
so swimic and fly e were walking with aqua. but then they heard a crashing noise they went to the source of the crash and it was... tails! "who are you?" said aqua "I'm tails sonic's best friend." said tails "wait! you know sonic?"(aqua) "yeah." said tails "he's my brother." aqua said "okay. well sonic has been captured by eggman. their in the egg carrier."said tails "what!!!!!!!!! I'm going to save him! see ya later maybe.

chapter 2 chao saves the day pt1
after six minutes of waiting the egg carrier passed by, at that point aqua needed to figure out how to get up their so tails would volunteer but he left a while ago...then aqua just noticed that he's flying fly e is carrying aqua swimic is trying to help but he isn't much of a flyer. so they reached the egg carrier aqua found sonic on the ground it appears like he just jumped of a 30 mile high building turns out eggman was asleep. before leaving swimic and aqua drew on eggmans face now eggs face has a third eye, a booger, some chao poo, and scribbles. they were about to jump out but then they realized who will carry sonic?

chapter 3 chao saves the day pt2
aqua saw that sonic, swimic, and fly e were gone! turns out swimic was carrying sonic and fly e on his back while swiming aqua dived in the ocean. after swiming for a while aqua and the others went back to the tiny island, were sonic woke up and left with tails. A team(short for aqua team)were exploring the island then they found a small town of tails chao
to be continued...
next time: the falling tribes
blue
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: A team: so many "miles" to go

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

Wow cool story! I'm beginning to like this story PLEASE continue it if you need ideas PM me and I'll help :darkhappy: :chaohappy:
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388