A Bunch of Stories in a Row

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Is my writing okay?

Yes, it's great, do more!
No votes
Yes, it's fine.
No votes
Not too shabby.
No votes
No, it could use work.
No votes
No, please stop writing.
No votes
OH GOD, MY EYES!!
No votes

Total votes: 0

Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: BAHNEE

A Bunch of Stories in a Row

Post by Shyer »

I decided to see if I'm an okay writer.

All stories take place in my perspective. These are mostly made up Sonic stories, but I will also post some real experiences in here.

First Story.
Spoiler:
Arguments suck.

I was in my room, Sonic and Tails conversing next to me. I was playing a game by Mojang.
You guessed it - Minecraft. I was legitimately bored that day when I came home from school. My phone went off, and I checked it. I walked out of the room to answer.
"Ello?" I asked.
"Shiloh, dude. You need to come over, like, RIGHT NOW." My best friend, Brandon said, excited.
"Why? I'm busy." I was disinterested. He snickered a bit before responding.
"Blaze and Silver are arguing. And it's getting bad. Come over ri- NO, STOP THROWING STUFF! STOO-" I hung up, and decided to go over. So, I grabbed my hat, and walked back into my room.
"Guys, Brandon needs to see me, he said something about Blaze and Silver arguing... If you guys wanna play Minecraft, go ahead." Sonic and Tails nodded. I walked out, down the stairs and out the door. I look over to my left and see Blaze and Silver raging at each other in the yard.
"Brandon, what the hell is this?" I asked, frustrated he pulled me from Minecraft.
"Look to your left." He stated simply. I looked and was shocked.
The house was collapsed.
"How the hell...?" I was astonished.
"YEP, SILVER DID THE IMPOSSIBLE." Brandon yelled, angry. We both looked at each other, nodded, walked up to the two, and did something that could possibly kill us both.
We smacked Silver and Blaze in the face. We gave them both a stern lecture, and told them to fix Brandon's house.
I walked home with a charred arm, and Brandon got a broken leg. I walk into my room to find Sonic raging over Minecraft. He got out of the chair and said "This game is so stupid..."
"Tails, did you show him how to play?"
"Yes."
"Did you explain it in a complicated way?"
"...Uh..."
I walked out of the room, and slammed the door.
I'll get more out soon :/
Are we to fall far away from the beauty of annihilation? While buried in this well of consciousness?