Story: My Chao from the past

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
JIP2003
Child Chao
Child Chao

Story: My Chao from the past

Post by JIP2003 »

This is the Chao I've had since 2007-2010. Most of them were strong Chao. Here's a list of my Chaoand how strong they were:

2007:

X-Chao, the very first Chao I've raised and that knew how to swim. A Hero Normal Chao.

Fist, the strongest Chao I've raised so far, the Power Lv. was at lv. 99. A Dark Fly Type with animal parts and a happy face.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008:

Magic, a white Chao with its Run Lv. was at 99. A Neutral Fly Chao with no legs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
2009:

Drake, a Neutral/Power/Power Chao (a full red Chao).

Caspren, a 100% Sonic Chao and it's normal. It has a mad face.

Joseph, a way over the percentage of a Sonic Chao, like the fastest Chao on the Jewel Race 'Peridot'. Its Run stats were almost 3000!
2010:

Plaza, a Neutral Power Chao with Lv. 99 in everything.

Ancient (the first Chaos Chao I had) was a Neutral Chaos Chao with Lv. 99 in everything. It was purple.

Angry, a pink Dark Chaos Chao (you can laugh at it all you want) and it has Lv. 99 in everything.
Here's an extra. The Chao I had this year (just March 2013):

Daniel, a Shiny yellow Chao that was becoming a Hero Run Type.

Lloyd, a Silver Chao that wasn't raised very much and was becoming a Dark Fly Type.

Sonia, a Gold Chao that wasn't raised at all.

That's all! :sway: Reply if you see a Chao that you like in the topic. You can tell me if you want to.