The Story of Plaza the Chao (a Chao I've had, changed)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 1 day old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Guy789010
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

The Story of Plaza the Chao (a Chao I've had, changed)

Post by Guy789010 »

(This is a story of a strong Chao I've had named Plaza. This is basically changed and is fiction, and the Chao could talk).

My Chao, Plaza, was a really strong Chao with level 99 in everything. He was a Neutral Power Type Chao.

One day, I was going to enter him in Chao Karate. I confessed Beginner. But when it began, I saw the Chao talking. Plaza said, "This is gonna be so easy!" I was like, "Wha-how can he talk?" I saw Chaosky talking, too. He said, "Please don't hurt me!" Chaosky tried to attack, but the Fly stat was so high, he dodged the attack :blah: . Then Plaza attacked and emptied his health bar in 1 hit! Plaza said, "Ha! You can't beat me! I'm the strongest!" I was still like, "Wha-how can he talk?" Plaza heard me.
"Hey! I can here you!" :chaohappy: Hey, I'm getting kinda hungry. Can you fetch me up a nut?" I got sucked into the game. "Sure," I said. I gone to the trees and gave Plaza a nut. "Thank you," Plaza said. "Wanna go back to Karate?" Plaza asked. I said, "Sure," We gone back to the Cave and entered Chao Karate. We gone to Standard. "Ready for Standard Mode? I've got you a bottle of water," I said. "Thank you," Plaza said. We fought Lucky, then Melody/Smokey, Stormy, Spooky, and Stinky.
We took a break.
"You were epic Plaza!" :chaohappy: Ready for expert!!??" Plaza said, "Sure," We gone to Karate.

AFTER EXPERT MODE

"I think it's time for a nap," I said. Plaza said, "Ok," Plaza and me slept for a good 2-3 hours. Then gone to Chao Karate, Super Mode. "Ok, you ready?" I asked. Plaza said, "Yes," We fought Crunch. For some reason, his eyes were red. Plaza said, "His eyes aren't usually red :thinking: They're usually watermelons," "He looks stronger than before," I said. Let's fight!" Plaza did a Falcon Punch on Crunch and beat him. He did a kick on Wacky, defeated Crystal and Angel. Now it's time for Flash. He looked even stronger than Plaza. "You can do it! This is for risking your life!" :surprise: He did a Falcon Punch and a kick on Flash. Only 3 more hits! Plaza's Zeal Bar went down and Flash attacked him. Plaza's down to 1 hit! He woke up and attacked Flash very hardly. "Only 1 more!!!!! Whoever gets hit first get's killed... I hope it's Flash," I said. Plaza got up and attacked Flash. He's defeated! :chaohappy: "I'm so proud of you!" Plaza said, "Yes," I waved Plaza goodbye and gone back to the real world. It was actually kinda sad.

THE END