A short CI experience

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Do you want more chapters?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: BAHNEE

A short CI experience

Post by Shyer »

Heh, thought of this on a whim, may not be good. My point of view btw
Spoiler:
I was sitting on the patio of my house on CI, watching some of the other users walk by. I saw Snowy and Loudclaw butting heads like usual, and sighed. This place sometimes had the same thing happen over and over.

In other words, this place was starting to become boring. Every place on the island was becoming boring, except for the Roleplaying part of the island, which was always changing. I later decided to go to Atomic's Library, and read what some of the users had posted. It was a short walk from my house to there, but I had stopped by the CI 7-11. Yes, I was surprised this island had those amazingly good Double Gulps. I quickly downed the drink and walked into Atomic's Library. The building looked small on the outside, but on the inside...

It was freaking big, to say the least. Full of books written by other users, and the "Beginner's Guide to Writing" series as well. I walked by Atomic's desk, waving, although he seemed too caught up in his book to acknowledge me.

I eventually walked out of the library, having read a few books. Some of mine were in there, but I did not like them much. Writing is hard sometimes, especially when you're afraid of somebody criticizing you. I walked around the island, waving to a few of my friends like Mana and Kyro, but eventually decided to look at the Roleplaying district.

Not much about this district appealed to me. It just didn't. I looked around for a bit and got insulted a bit due to me not wearing something somebody else was wearing. I found that entirely freaking stupid, but I should have not cared so much. I ended up in a bad mood, and walked home to chill out for a bit.

(Might make more chapters if you guys want.)
Are we to fall far away from the beauty of annihilation? While buried in this well of consciousness?
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: A short CI experience

Post by eblu »

Looks good so far.
Do you think I've posted well enough to be included?
(Saw you online, so I looked at your posts to see where you're at. I feel like a stalker. :/)
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: BAHNEE

Post by Shyer »

It really depends on who I've interacted with on the site. So possibly.
Are we to fall far away from the beauty of annihilation? While buried in this well of consciousness?
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

I don't really care that much.
On the other hand, how long will it take you to make chapter 2 assuming you'd do it?
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

I like it. This is probably a bump.
Bump.
Still like it tho.
peace out ci