Armageddon's Angel ~Discontinued~

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Re: Armageddon's Angel

Post by PinkIceFox »

xD The next chapter will finally reveal what it is those two boys want with Cynthia. GET HYPE.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

:O

>HYPE GOTTEN
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Nope.
Last edited by PinkIceFox on Thu May 09, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Nope.
Last edited by PinkIceFox on Thu May 09, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Wow. I honestly feel bad for Dominic. She like, was harsh with him. :( And of course Lician hits on Cynthia all the time. But it makes for pretty nice humor. Anyway, I'm excited to see how this all works out!
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
(18:57:45) Omelet: I AM INSERTING IT (13:17:50) Omelet: I DID INSERT IT
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

I feel bad for Dominic as well... But he sounds like a communist so eh. It sort of made hell sound like a good thing O.o

Regardless, I enjoyed the chapter and the interesting more moderate and realistic takes on heaven and hell. Great job!
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Nope.
Last edited by PinkIceFox on Thu May 09, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Like I said, I'm still really interested. I like how you've applied political theory to Heaven and Hell. And I'm not really too worried about Dominic XD.

I'm just excited for the next chapter!
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Chapter 5: Unexpected Words (part 1)
Spoiler:
Dominic looked crestfallen over what I had said, but he had obviously taken my words to heart. He apologized profusely and took a seat in the armchair. I sighed and sat back down beside Lucian. Lucian was very quiet. He didn't even make a joke at Dominic's expense.

"I am sorry, Miss Cynthia," Dominic said quietly, "I did not mean to offend you. But I beg of you not to turn your back on Heaven. I do not understand how you can act so differently from your mother. Both of you were raised by Miss Isabella."

"You just don't get it, Dominic," I said, "My Grandmother is not the same woman she was when my mother was alive! Ever since Grandpa Ed died, she has become more and more religious and extreme. No one should ever think a person has the devil in them just by looking at them. No one should kick their grandchild's only friend out of her birthday party because they think that friend is a godless heathen.
"My grandmother is losing her mind, Dominic. She's been spiraling downward ever since my grandfather died. She douses me in holy water every time I come home from my friend's house. There are some nights now where she tells my uncle that she's seen giant demons looking through our windows."

Lucian and Dominic both took in a deep breath. They looked at one another, Dominic looking accusatory. Lucian shrugged, signaling he had no idea what I was talking about. Dominic went pale. I nervously asked what was wrong.

"I think that might explain that bad feelin' I had before, Cindy," Lucian said, "What do you know about it fluffy?"

"It's hard to say," Dominic replied, "We've heard that beings that are not native to the Living Plane have been spotted infrequently by humans for the past few years. We thought they might be demons looking for Miss Cynthia, but if you're just hearing about this, we may be looking at something completely different."

"When I first got here I sensed somethin' funny in the air. Gave me the creeps. I never felt anything like that before. At first I thought it was just the way the Living Plane feels, but right after I got my bearings it went away."

I shivered. The idea that something could make the son of the Devil feel uncomfortable scared me. At first I thought my grandmother was just seeing things because of her old age and condition, but from what Lucian and Dominic had said, there was a reason for me to feel threatened.

"What does that mean?" I asked, "Is something watching me?"

"That's possible Miss Cynthia, but don't worry. We know where you are now. No being in Heaven or Hell would be foolish enough to upset my king or Lucian's father by causing you any harm," Dominic replied with a smile.

"Yeah, babe!" Lucian added, "And I'll stay here with you and make sure nobody hurts ya!"

"You can't stay here with her!" Dominic said, aghast, "Her uncle would never allow you to stay here. Besides, you would corrupt her!"

"Dominic, stop it! Leave Lucian alone. Humans are not so malleable that you can say a few words to us and have us bend to your will," I said angrily. That strange hotness returned, swelling up in my chest. Dominic seemed to sense it, as a sudden look of alarm appeared on his face.

"How can you say that? I think you just do not realize the effect he has on you! I can sense the energy of his corruption inside you already!"

"Dominic, shut your mouth," Lucian growled, "I didn't do anything to her. I'm not like my old man. I don't play tricks on humans! I would never do something like that!"

I quickly stood up and stepped between them. Lucian was furious, and I didn't want them breaking anything else while fighting.

"Dominic, I think you should leave," I said, "You need to take a look around. I don't think you understand what it's like to live in the Living Plane. I don't think you understand what it's like to be human. Once you figure it out, feel free to talk to me again. I won't hold your ideals against you, but they're just unrealistic to me."

"Please, Miss Cynthia, do not banish me from your home!" Dominic pleaded. He looked very heartbroken.

"I'm not banishing you! If you need to tell me something important you're welcome to come find me. I'm just not going to listen to you if you treat everyone who doesn't agree with you like they're a heathen!" I said, exasperated, "I want you to actually learn about humans. Average humans. Once you can see the world in more than black and white, feel free to come back."

Dominic sat quietly for a few moments. The look of hopelessness he had been wearing before was quickly replaced with determination. He leapt to his feet and placed his hands on his hips. Lucian and I shared a confused glance.

"You're right, Miss Cynthia. It was improper for me to come into your life and attempt to change your ideals. You are the chosen one. I shouldn't put your beliefs aside so easily," he said, "I will do as you ask and do my best to learn about humans before I ask you for your assistance again. However, your grandmother's behavior and what she has seen is concerning to me. I may have to look into it further. Goodbye, Miss Cynthia."
Just what is the nature of that feeling Cynthia keeps getting? Hmmmm it's quite strange~
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

:O

It's eeeeeeeviiiiillllllll XD

Poor Dominic. Lucian is much smoother and eloquent. Haha he doesn't stand a chance.

I am really liking Lucian though. I feel like he has a lot of room to grow and change as a character.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

I still feel bad for Dominic :( But hey, just gonna have to see what happens!
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Dominic's socially awkward like a person thrown into a whole other culture. Once he 'learns' how to act in response to people who aren't religious he'll be fine. He's basically like a child raised in a strict Christian environment who has met someone who is not religious at all for the first time, that's all.

Cynthia is harsher to him than other people will be, at least for the moment. She's going to tone it down soon though. Without this stern talking to, Dominic might have responded quite differently to a character that appears a few more chapters into the story~
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Nope.
Last edited by PinkIceFox on Thu May 09, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

EEEE ROMANCE AHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER RESPONSE UGH CLIFFHANGERS anyway yeah very cute chapter haha
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Nope.
Last edited by PinkIceFox on Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Awwww. This was a very sweet chapter. I liked it a lot.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Nope.