CI: MMO

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

CI: MMO

Post by Triert »

Part 1 - Connecting to Server Now

Triert: Oh boy I can't wait to make my character!

Human or Furry

Triert:....

Human or Furry

Size of Furry
Small, Medium, Large, NSFW

Triert: What the hell is this even...

Triert: Oh god why is this even in the game!

Triert: Shuddering Really, is that only an option for furries in this game? Do they have their own private server for that!!!

Chose Raccoon as Furry
Added Ram Horns
Added Sheep Fluff
Added Bear Claws

Are you sure you don't want to pick Ramcoon? Y/N

Triert: They actually put that in this game?

Are you sure you don't want to pick Ramcoon? Y/N

NSFW

Triert: WHY DOES IT HAVE TWO OF THEM?

Starting Zone - Chaopolis: The Log.

Server Announcement, Triert has entered.

Mana: Yo Tree, me n everyone else are chillin at the plants.

Triert: On my way Mana.

Mana: No wait Tree, you have to pick a class now.

Triert is presented with the choices between the sword of the warrior, the dagger of the rogue, the staff of the casters, or the bow of the ranger. The weapons are on the side of the bar, ready to be taken. Triert opts to take the dagger, immediately a hood comes over his head, from inside the hood he is taken to a dimension from within. In front of him, he is presented with three different masks. He attempts to touch one, but fails to because lag is a ***** sometimes.

Thief: You are not ready to choose one of us.
Assassin: First you must learn what it truly means to be a rogue.
Scout: Before you are ready to embark on one of our paths.

Triert is brought back to the tavern where Mana greets him once more.

Mana: Yo Tree, I take it you saw the three masks?

Triert: Did you see them too?

Mana: Everyone entering the game has their own masks to face depending on the choice of their weapon. For now, I suppose all we can do is just step outside the tavern. See what this world has to offer us.

Mana and Triert both walk out of the tavern to see many members murdering each other as they take further steps from the tavern. Constantly respawning as their bloodbath continues, none paying any care as to how the game should be played.

Triert: Mana, this is the only reason you brought me in the game wasn't it?

Mana: You pick things up quickly, I'm trying to get to Bri on the other side of the mob. She's lucky enough to have managed to start leveling up past the starting zone. She's not strong enough to pick them off yet to let me through, so I brought you in to soak up some of them.

Triert: I hate you, I really do.

Engage

Mana took out her sword and eyed BriannaBreeder from the other side of the mob, nodding her head one at another they engaged into the mob. She hacked as Bri finished off any weakened member, Triert on the sidelines backstabbing each member he could as he broke through. "Triert, watch out!" Mana said as Triert was knocked back from an Quake spell Bri casted below him. Landing in a thorned bush nearby, and walking out of it unamused and spitting pricks.

Disengage

Triert: Anything else?
Mana: No, nothing.
Triert: Good, the only reason I'm going to even stay in this game now is because it gets me away from all the damn RPG stories that keep popping up.