I would

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Kibble
Child Chao
Child Chao

I would

Post by Kibble »

I would carry on through a war, until everyone was gone. Gone. Nothing but the blood pooled around their dead bodies, limbs everywhere. I would hear their begging, and their pleading, and their crying for their lives to be spared.

Like hell I would spare them. Everyone deserves to die. Every last one of those who messed with me my entire life. They all deserve to just be slaughtered by my blade. They would run until they couldn't carry on, while I am laughing all the way killing them all.

I just want my suffering to end. I want the depression to go away. It just won't. Everybody is making it worse, and i'm going to reach my breaking point.

Then, they'll pay.
Fandral
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Re: I would

Post by Fandral »

I would remove the lid from the jar of peanut butter, only to rend the brown, smooth surface with a blade dulled by years of use. I would withdraw it, feeling the peanut butter give way to my sheer human strength. The two wheat slices, already steady upon my plate, await my ever hungering, unquenchable desire to be sated.

I would bend the PB to my will, spreading it wafer-thin across the cratered surface of the two pieces of cleaved loaf. Next, the jelly. Its purple mass seemed to occupy the majority of its jar's inner cavity, yet upon its opening i found that there was only a layer crusted over upon its inner walls from constant use.

He who took part in this vapid and petty theft shall receive no punishment. Not of the physical kind. He or she shall know my wrath only through what can be described as the will of justice itself, bringing true hell down upon their pitiable heads.

Then, they'll pay.
I've enjoyed most of the time I've spent here, I hope my actions have not ruined such an experience for anyone else.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

I would go to some store and buy stuff.

Then, I will pay.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Fandral wrote:I would remove the lid from the jar of peanut butter, only to rend the brown, smooth surface with a blade dulled by years of use. I would withdraw it, feeling the peanut butter give way to my sheer human strength. The two wheat slices, already steady upon my plate, await my ever hungering, unquenchable desire to be sated.

I would bend the PB to my will, spreading it wafer-thin across the cratered surface of the two pieces of cleaved loaf. Next, the jelly. Its purple mass seemed to occupy the majority of its jar's inner cavity, yet upon its opening i found that there was only a layer crusted over upon its inner walls from constant use.

He who took part in this vapid and petty theft shall receive no punishment. Not of the physical kind. He or she shall know my wrath only through what can be described as the will of justice itself, bringing true hell down upon their pitiable heads.

Then, they'll pay.
Beautiful....just beautiful...
peace out ci