Air to the Throne ((Sonic Fan-Fic))

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Problems?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Too much drama! Lighten the mood some.
33%
Not enough/too many characters.
No votes
Grammar.
No votes
I like it the way it is!
67%
Other? (PM me. I accept criticism)
No votes

Total votes: 3

The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Air to the Throne ((Sonic Fan-Fic))

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Prologue:
Spoiler:
T'was the morning before a traditional Mobian Holiday. The day that we were set free from Eggman's grasp, and thus the holiday is in Sonic's honor. Today we remember the heroism from great mobians 400 years before us. I guess I should be proud to be a descendant of Sonic's, but I'm not. Why? That is the story I am going to tell. The story of my life away from my family because I was a descendant of Sonic's.
No girl deserves to be treated this way; I can tell you that. It all started eight years ago...

I had been sitting somewhere in my home, it was too long for me too remember. But I do remember my parents being upset about something; the cause you'll soon find out. I had tried to ask what was wrong, but they just told me to go to my room. I waited there for at least eight hours without food or water, and being only eight that was pretty painful for me. But I had picked up pieces of conversation sometime in the beginning of my 'time-out'.

"What should we do?"

And thats all.

I had had a feeling that this was about me, and I was right. After about nine long hours, my parents told me to come downstairs. They discussed a matter that was very troubling to me: for they had discovered that I was a princess; soon to be the air to the throne of Mobotropolis. They told me I had to leave my home, beloved home, and travel to Mobotropolis, or they would be arrested for kidnapping. Of course, they really hadn't kidnapped me. What really happened you will figure out later.

And thus, I had to leave my family and friends and travel to Mobotropolis against my will, having to face many dangers and trials.

And sometimes, I think, that if Sonic hadn't lived, none of this would've happened. So, in my opinion, its all his fault.
peace out ci
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Air to the Throne ((Sonic Fan-Fic))

Post by eblu »

Interesting.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

I'm guessing you're the one who selected 'To much drama' on the poll x3
I'll do that. Chapter 1 coming soon...probably later today/tomorrow.

Totally off-topic: GOING TO THE BEACH SUNDAY NYAA!!!
peace out ci
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

No, no, no; you have just the right amount of drama to make it interesting! The plot pacing is a great speed. Yeah you have some spelling and comma issues, but I won't bother you with those: you actually write above average for your age and you haven't been taught advanced comma usage at your school level yet, so I'm not worried about it. I think you're doing a great job.
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

I did actually, but it was by mistake.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Thank you Atomic :3 I try.

@Snowy: lol x3
peace out ci
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Anywayz, Chapter 1!
Yay! X3

Chapter 1:
Spoiler:
I sat on a rock in the middle of a forest. I was thinking about my adventures I had traveled on the way to Mobotropolis. I looked at my sack, which contained my lunch for the day. I had snuck out of the castle for the day, glad to get away from the princess dresses, make-up, and jewelry. A happy sigh escaped me; I was back in the wild. You can't get in the wild often these days; especially with all the modern-style robots patrolling the entire city. And you thought Eggman was a mechanical genius.
Robots these days are very extreme; thanks to my so-called 'brother', Kevin. He doesn't seem to act like my brother. I think he's been jealous of me ever since I've returned to Mobotropolis, because now I'm the one who's always getting fussed over. Believe me, I'm as reluctant as he is about this whole situation.
I grabbed my sack and untied it, grabbing a turkey leg I stole from last night's dinner. This place may seem to have some crazy things, but the food was delicious. So far, the only friend of mine in the entire Castle is the chef; Sokku. He seems to enjoy my company and I enjoy his, so that's that.
In other matters, I've had a boring six months in this castle. Everything is so heavily guarded I would be amazed if a thief could steal a mothball from my closet.
I sighed. Boring, boring, boring! I picked up my sack and grabbed my bow. Maybe I could hunt something for dinner; Sokku could definitely make something good out of it.
I barely made a sound, weaving through the forest. Ahh, the wonders of practice. I'm actually kind of glad I had too move here; without that adventure I probably wouldn't have met who are my closest friend now.
Anyway, I soon spotted a deer. I slowly crouched to the forest floor, aiming my bow carefully. I let her loose, and it was a direct hit. The deer died on contact.
I must say, I was proud of myself. I walked over and attempted to drag the deer, but it was way to heavy for a puny sixteen year-old like myself.
I looked about the forest, searching for a plaque of wood I could use. At last, I found an old piece of metal from a car, and drug it over to my deer. I rolled the deer onto the piece, and tied some vines too it. Soon, my little contraption was finished, and I tugged my prey back to the Castle.
peace out ci
KeatonWood
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Location: Back from Atlanta greeting my welcoming party of my friends here on CI!:3

Post by KeatonWood »

I like it!
Adorable member of the chu team!~
Want art?You got it! Click me
Adventures Of Kyro The Hedgehog
SSBB Friend code:. 2667-2830-0644
Spoiler:
Depressed and a little upset.
Like a jellyfish sting, the pain last some time. :(