Slender

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
KeatonWood
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Location: Back from Atlanta greeting my welcoming party of my friends here on CI!:3

Slender

Post by KeatonWood »

Because i had the time and felt like it...

SLENDER

Spoiler:
You wake up in a strange place that looks like some sort of forest.You see a sign that says, ‘COLLECT EIGHT PAGES’ and a flashlight at your feet.You pick it up and it seems to working fine. You walk a short distance to find the first page. It’s on a tree, but it says, ‘NO!NO!NO!NO!’ repeatedly.You get creeped out before walking away to find the others. You see a gigantic pipe with a page beside it.You pick it up, then you look up to see a tall slender mane in a suit in the distance.You decide to go the other way sensing that this man meant danger.

You walk a short distance to find a brick wall in the shape of a plus sign. You walk towards it and find a page. It says, ‘NO HELP’. You start running to find the other pages. As your walking, your vision gets blurry as if it’s like a camera.You start to sprint to find the rest of the pages. You see a car in the distance.As you run towards it, you see another page with a drawing of that slender man you saw earlier.You take the paper and run what seems to be south.

So far so good.You have 4 out of the 8 pages. You walk past some rocks when you spot a page.It’s wedged between a rock. You take it out and walk in the other direction. You see another distinctive tree. This tree has a large circumference and there is another page on it. You run up to it and grab the page. Once again, you think you see that man but this time he is closer and you think you hear a faint screaming. You sprint in the opposite direction.

You see a bunch of tanks soon and run to one for cover.Your breathing is heavy as you put your back to the tank.You hear a crumpling sound and you look at the tank. There was a page you had been leaning against. It reads,’He watches with no eyes’. As you pick it up, you suddenly see him appear in the shadows of the trees nearby faintly. You scream and run as fast as you can. There is a large building and you run inside for cover.It appears to be a large building with only bathrooms. You run into one of the rooms and see the last page but there is also what appears to be blood splattered on the walls.Right before you get the page, your flashlight flickers but it keeps shining.The page reads,’Don’t look or it takes you’.

Of course you get this urge to just turn aroundand look at him.But he isn’t there.You leave the building and keep walking through the forest with no signs of the man. As you come to a clearing, your light flickers once again and this time stays off. You hit it but then you hear something behind you.You turn around to find nothing there. You look back again but there he is approaching you. You become paralyzed with fear as your vision gets static-like as if it were a screen. You see him with tentacles sprouting from his back right before you black out…
Adorable member of the chu team!~
Want art?You got it! Click me
Adventures Of Kyro The Hedgehog
SSBB Friend code:. 2667-2830-0644
Spoiler:
Depressed and a little upset.
Like a jellyfish sting, the pain last some time. :(
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Re: Slender

Post by RinaLin »

It would be creepy if I were there. Just saying
Last edited by RinaLin on Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
Marnex
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by Marnex »

that was dumb
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Not scary. Sorry Keaton.
KeatonWood
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Location: Back from Atlanta greeting my welcoming party of my friends here on CI!:3

Post by KeatonWood »

Its not supposed to be.Its just supposed to be entertaining and something i did in free time when i was bored.
Spoiler:
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Did you just write a written LP of Slender?
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
KeatonWood
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by KeatonWood »

I basically put slender in the form of a story.
Spoiler:
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

News Flash: Slenderman didn't originate from the games. He was a popular urban legend on the internet LONG before the game was even conceived. That said, there's WAY more opportunity for literature surrounding Slenderman than what was just portrayed in the games.

As for the story itself, it's really bad. It's non descriptive, and has no subtlety whatsoever. It also has plenty of misuse of words, and failing to space punctuations. No character nor personality is given, and no emotion or feeling is described whatsoever other than that he/she is creeped out or scared. Is he/she fatigued? Is sweat running down his/her face? What is he/she thinking about? Just because no character or personality is given to the player in the game doesn't mean you can't in your story. It's called creative privileges. It's just as if you brought up a Slender walk through, and described blandly in a second person perspective.
You didn't even TRY to give a back story of the character, and decided to take the easy (and flawed) route of him/her just WAKING UP in the middle of nowhere with a sign CONVENIENTLY PLACED telling him/her to collect eight pages (as if it was a video game no less -_-).

Overall, this was terribly written, unimaginative, uninspired, bland, and not unsettling whatsoever, which is the WHOLE PURPOSE of a fiction about Slenderman, so don't give me the excuse that "It's just supposed to be entertaining." That is all.
bergatzthegreat
Egg
Egg

Post by bergatzthegreat »

i have high fived slender once :herocool:
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

@Chaop Exactly.
Fuzzie
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: CI needs a Fuzz, I am that Fuzz!

Post by Fuzzie »

It was good to me, and It kinda creeped me out, The Game and this story.

(But little by little I'm getting over my fear!...well...know I'm getting a little freaked out by something else....from Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask.....O_0)
Life don't last forever, enjoy it while you can, and stay Fuzzy Forever.

-Fuzzie
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

^You think Majora's Mask is creepy? Read the story about...
BEN
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Fuzzie
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: CI needs a Fuzz, I am that Fuzz!

Post by Fuzzie »

@Evil Pinkanima:I was going to put ___'s name but I didn't want to say it....how'd you know I was afraid of ___?
Life don't last forever, enjoy it while you can, and stay Fuzzy Forever.

-Fuzzie
KeatonWood
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by KeatonWood »

Maybe I could make this a story topic for me making creepy pasta stories or basing stories off of others?
Spoiler:
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

*cough.Freaky.Cough*
Don't care what other's say, it's freakish.
ANd if you were there, you'd all be scared too.
It's especially freaky since something in my brain always make it seem real
peace out ci
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Ooh scary! Not. The story could have been better.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Since I have an imagination to where everything seems real except for good things umm, yeah it sucks I could probably make a pretty scary story xD
peace out ci