Chao of Repercussions

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Chao of Repercussions

Post by Enzo03 »

The chao waited. The lights above them blinked and sparked out of the air. There were humans in the garden. They didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. They warnings to Chao Docter were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
They were chao for fourteen years. When they were young they watched the spaceships and they said to dad "I want to be on the ships, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY HUMANS!"
There was a time when they believed him. Then as they got oldered they stopped. But now in the space station base of the Chao Garden they knew there were demons.
"This is Docter," the radio crackered. "You must fight the humans!"
So the chao gotted their chao ball rifle and blew up the wall.
"THEY GOING TO KILL US," said the humans!
"I will shoot at him," said the marine and he fired the rocket missiles. The chao chao balled at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the humans," they shouted!
The radio said "No, chao. You are the humans."
And then, the chao were John Stalvern.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Re: Chao of Repercussions

Post by Enzo03 »

The blue gorilla waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were chao in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to the animals were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
He was a gorilla for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE EAT BY CHAO!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of Docter Eggmen he knew there were chao.
"This is you," his instinct crackered. "You must fight the chao!"
So gorilla gotted his fists and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US," said the chao!
"I will shoot at him," said the adult chao and he fired the rocket missiles. Gorilla punched at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the chao," he shouted!
The radio said "No, you. You are the chao."
And then, the gorilla was a chao.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547