Archipelago Quest

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Archipelago Quest

Post by Triert »

Oh look another story im not gonna finish.

This story is rated L.O.V.E. for Language, Obscenitys, Violence, and chuck E cheeses.

"This is the final match folks, winner takes the title!" So said the man away from the fight itself, I saw him up there dangling in his cage away from the bloodsport down here. What a little *****, but this isn't anything like the woman I'm gonna fight. "Heh, you wouldn't hit a woman now would you?" She taunted me, angrily I put on my brass knuckles. "I'M NOT SEXIST!!!" I said as I punched a tooth out of her mouth. "YOU CAN'T HIT A LADY!" She yelled as she took out two of her own knives to try and gut me with. "The law of the ring is unisex!" I yelled right before I grabbed her by the waist and smashed her on the ring. "You gonna act like a *****!" I yelled out as I grabbed her by the legs. "YOU'RE GONNA DIE LIKE ONE, GIVING BIRTH TO A LITTER OF PUPPIES!!!" I yelled as I threw her at the cage, causing the referee to fall into the ring too.

"You, you're gonna know what it's like to fight in here now!" I yelled as the crowd cheered for me to punch the referee in the face. "You don't have to do this!" He said begging for his life. He was right, I didn't have to punch him in the face. I could have also ripped out his arm and beat him to death with it. Raising him high in the air, the audience cheered for me to break the tiny man in half. I looked at him and saw an allegory for the cruel world we live in, I left him in the ring the same way we enter and leave the world. Crying, bloody, with a coord out of his stomach, and then dead. Leaving the underground scene, I crossed paths with the worst kind of man.

Jiggalo...

"'Nice fighting you showed there, didn't think someone like you had that kind of potential." He told me. "What, you wanna tussle ****?" I said as he lowered my fists, I got a punch in his face before he stepped back. "I just got this nose fixed too, you wouldn't believe the kind of guys that get jealous after a girl just wants to explore her sexuality with someone that isn't their boyfriend. I mean, if a girl wants to have sex with a man that isn't her boyfriend or husband it's her choice isn't it?" He went on about how he slept with a kids mother at a Chuck e Cheeses.

"What the fee fi fo **** is your point crab?" I had asked him. "Well, I propose an offer. Ever seen one of these before?" He told me as I saw a Chaos Emerald in his hands. "Yeah, get all seven and a giant dragon pops the **** out of nowhere and grants me a wish. Then I can hold onto them and get giant blonde ass hair." I responded sarcastically. "If you didn't act like an ass and parallel it to an old anime, then yes you are right. My name is Harold, I feel like we can be great partners in crime." Harold told me as he reached his hand out to shake with me. "Look, I might be a pit fighter with hands bloodier than a menstrual cycle. But I wash them, your hands look like something died on them." I told him for his filthy hands.

"Yeah, well how many things have died from your hands in a place that gets you nowhere like this?" Harold said as I fist bumped him instead, he pulled back his hand like a little ***** before the two of us got in his truck. "Where the hell do you live, redneck sodomytown?" I said noticing all of his nascar stickers placed around. "Look, just because we settled on Teuthis doesn't mean a man can't enjoy the races." Harold said drinking a beer and running over a smart car, because those things are for *******. "Yes I know, we're all aliens compared to earth. But we should at least be focusing on trying to make our own culture instead of emulate the past." I told him. "Dude, you're a god damn pit fighter. If you want the city of Teuthis to be famous for some crap like that be my guest." He told me as we arrived at our destination.

"Good evening boys, follow me." A lady in red told us, there are only a few type of woman who wear these kinds of things. Cosplayers, and then the real god damn thing. What I don't get is how is it that she can walk in heels that high. "This here is Irene, she'll be our...mission control of sorts." Harold told me as he tried to grab her ass, only for her to spin back and jab her heel into his-oh god that has to hurt... "Harry, I would have hoped you stopped trying such things by now." Irene said as I saw and looked at a broken man on the floor.

"As for you, I didn't quite catch your name." Irene had asked me. "Triert, if you're that curious." I retorted as she scoffed.

To be continued
Last edited by Blade Genexis on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please keep your personal comments to yourself.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Archipelago Quest

Post by Crash32 »

minty is a guy???
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Re: Archipelago Quest

Post by Prince Ricard »

that was certainly weird interesting