Stages

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Stages

Post by Triert »

Pollinating - One of these things is not like the other.

Rainbow Island, The Psychedelic Mass with Chromatic City as its capital has its nose stuck above all others. But what most people don't know, is that noses have hair. The hair up the nose of this snooty landmass? Well the city has a huge drug problem, but thats a concern for another time. It's also unrelated to our main heroes. Don't expect me to be here for long, after all I'm just the omnipresent voice that will soon become the narrator. Who am I, that's a good mystery. For all you know, I could be a repulsive cosmic octopus. But we all know that's too outlandish, and obvious.

Also, don't expect me to be here forever. I have an autopilot to narrate this damn story for me. So when the tree falls down on our heroes and hammers him into the floor, I'm making myself cheesy fries with bacon. Have I taken up too much of your time, are you still reading? Good, continue on then. Our first hero is a small child raised by incredibly dangerous animals known as Ramcoons.

What are Ramcoons you may ask? Well, let's just say they're furry horned demons that are indeed related to raccoons. Yet it is unsure whether or not they're related to goats or sheep, don't trust their name either. For you see, some farmer who first spotted them imagined he saw the product of a city garbage animal and one of his sheep. Needless to say he tried to kill this animal, which then killed him, his sheep, his family, and then ate the insurance agents that came to collect what was left.

Ramcoons raised this child, not after eating his parents. Do you think all Ramcoons are like that, for shame on you. Ramcoons can be cuddly, despite their huge ass claws. They only need to eat or maim you after they feel threatened, like all animals. Except the animals that act like uncultered youth and get angry when someone looks at them funny, but why in the world would you get close to an animal like that if you're not it's parent or zookeeper? Frankly the title of either has a very fine line.

Now then, Ramcoons raised this child after his own parents abandoned him after he was found to be growing raccoon ears and a tail. You see kiddies, if you find a magical leaf that does this to you. More likely than not your parents will disown you, send you to a lab and get disected, then die and be preserved by scientists. Frankly Triert averted this fate and was left alone to fend for himself. But Triert was not like any other little baby, he taught himself how to read.

Thankfully among other items, including a fresh set of clothes for when he became of age and books for reading suited to babies smart enough not to get eaten. Triert however, was not a miracle baby. He in fact cried, annoying the local fauna until a Ramcoon investigated him. Much like a nice lady gorilla did with another boy who's parents were killed by a leopard, The Ramcoon adopted the child and brought the other items with him.

These Ramcoons soon discovered the babies clothes were not in fact food, neither were his books. So he grew proudly from their culture, which strangely was aware of the shameful tone Ewoks left for any other intellegent animal that isn't an ape. From their culture, he was spiritually in tune with the shaman of his village that revealed their umbage past. The fear they invoked among the settlers of Rainbow Island, before eventually getting fat off of potatoes they were given.

The Horned Raccoon Shaman...it's called willing suspense of disbelief people, if these seems ridiculous then well **** you this is how I'm doing it. The Shaman eventually allowed Triert to see his own roots, and eventually unlock the secret barrier of language kept away from him. Suddenly the inedible brick became knowledge, from it he read and became enlightened. Triert was full realized and full understood the role and position he was in.

The Grand Chief of all Capricyon, Mul-nooj The Dragon Choker had ordered that Triert learn the language of the Ramcoons themselves. The Shaman brought Triert into the conglomoration of his raising as a boy among the most dangerous animals to walk the earth. His lesson began with the Ramcoons own history, if you own and read that book please skip to the next paragraph. It entailed of the Ramcoon rise to power, they conquered the earth after killing the Graceful Unicorns and taking their horns. The horns of the Unicorn made the Mighty Pegasi fall from the sky, they then took wings of the Pegasi and used them to mount and tame the Noble Gryphon who's nests were high in the sun.

The Gryphon, was then used to hunt the Stalking Basilisk. The Mortal enemy of all Ramcoons who were forced into hiding from the persecution after their hunts in the dark of the moon. They took their spoils, the eye of the basilisk to turn the fierce Hydra to retreat to its waters. Lest it's heads be turned to stone by the sight of the Basilisk. The plundered fangs of the Hydra were then used on the Majestic Phoenix, their strike being the only tool to halting its rebirth. It's feathers, plundered as well by the Ramcoons until one foe was left to face them. The Spectral Dragons that ruled all others, the very first undisputed Chief of all Ramcoons, Mul-Waka faced the Alpha Dragon of Rainbow Island. Dressed with Phoenix Feathers adorning its head, Wings of the pegasi on its back. Eye of the Basilisk on palm, with the Fang of the Hydra and the Horn of the Unicorn in its hands. While the roar of the Gryphon it rode charged at the Alpha Dragon.

With all the powers of the beasts combined, the fight was brought into the only medium that could withstand their exchanged strikes and blows. Space, within the outer rim of the planet their battle was waged to determine which species rightfully deserved ownership of the island. The Ramcoon gouged his foes eyes, had his gryphon bike the neck. Then tore off the wings with the fangs, then rode the dragon at the speed of a meteor back into the island. Wasting no time to bring pride to its own race, it tore the dragons head off and wore his foes skull from then on.

With this knowledge, Mul-nooj allowed Triert to break the language barrier and learn their language. Hoping that for them, a child born of the invaders would become their new legend. But, this beginning to his life would only be so minor as to the rest of his journey among the Archipielago's. The Invaders to be short, were the settlers from another city known as Chaopolis. Seeking their own solitude from the central island of commerce known as Teuthis. But to many, they would call it chao island.

So begins the first step, the first foot foward for Triert. From beyond the land is a foreigner that comes from the Elven Capital of Aristotle on Ozone Island. In her hand is a radar hoping to locate a power jewel on Rainbow Island, the Chaos Emeralds. She hopes to find them and have her wish granted by them, though frankly she's thinking of another story all together. Her search has brought her into the heart of the forests of Ramcoons, she is well prepared to hand as many potatoes as it takes to get close to the chaos emerald.

Unfortunately for her, she has stepped in Ramcoon Guano. Her slender figure manuvers out and into a poor step in the middle of a rock. She is ahead of herself and twists it after not realizing, her foot was between rocks. "Damn it, I'm going to die in this god forsaken place." Says the elf we have yet to name, let's name her something cute. Like Fawna, but that's not a name. But Farrah sure is, let's call her that! I also forgot to describe her, she has curly blue hair, deep blue eyes of the ocean, wears striped leggings, a blue skirt with a nice blue blouse with a blue little window and a blue corvette and everything is blue for herself because she aint got, nobody, to travel with. "Help! Can anyone hear me?" She yells out as she limps out of the rock and tumbles into the worst possible site she could see herself in for any animal, the nests. Within them are adorable Ramcoon whelps that are either still feeding on their mothers, or are old enough to play with each other. But like any animal, momma's going to kill you if you get too close to her babies.

"Hold on, you furry demons like potatoes don't you?" Farrah said frantically as she reached in her pocket for a potato to hand to the mothers. Despite the delictible spuds in front of them, their maternal instincts ignore food for unrelenting vengance against any intruder that dare get near their children. But luckily for her, another semi familiar face is nearby. "Don't you know that animals hate anything close to their children?" Triert told Farrah as he chirped towards the other Ramcoons that there was no reason to eat her. They dispered and returned to nursing baby ramcoons.

"How did you even do that?" Farrah had asked. "If I told you, you would think I was drugged on the mushrooms on the base of the tree's." Triert had told her as he sat down at the base of one. "Well...just what are you anyways! You have raccoon ears, tail, and you can even talk to the damn Ramcoons. You're like Tarzan!" Farrah told him as Triert's ears perked up. "What's a Tarzan? Is that a fruit elves eat?" Triert had asked of Farrah as she shook her head and limped towards him. "Ok, so what are you doing out here then? You're telling me not to get close to the babies, but you're practically standing on guard!" Farrah said as Triert shook his head. "This might be hard for you to understand, but that one over there is my mom." He said as he pointed to his adoptive mom right behind Farrah.

The two exchanged chirps, his mother asking why doesn't he help the rabbit eared one with a bad footing. He replies, what am I supposed to do besides just tell her not to walk on it? "There are a lot of questions I have, but if you're some kind of jungle boy I can accept that. Just don't go thinking I'm your Jane and saving me from any baboons." Farrah told him as she sat down on a stump. "Well, what do you want to ask?" Triert said as his raccoon tail brushed his hair up for him. "First, why is your mom a horned raccoon. Next, why can you speak their language. Finally, I twisted something so if you have some weird jungle magic I could used that." Farrah told him as Triert pondered his questions.

"Well, my mom found me crying one day. Next, the Shaman let me learn the language by using the pretty rock on me. Finally, we have the oldest jungle magic available." Triert said tossing Farrah a walking stick. "If you didn't have a cute face I wouldn't be tempted to smack you with this." Farrah said standing up with the stick. "Mom, the rabbit eared lady called me cute. Do I mate with her now?" Triert asked in chirp to his mother. "Triert we were over this, only after they scream at you and act as if they dislike you can you mate with them." His Ramcoon mother told him in chirp as he nodded back.

"So, what are you here for." Triert had asked Farrah as she pulled out the sky blue chaos emerald. "I believe I can find more of these here." Farrah told him.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Stages

Post by Triert »

Pollinating - A girls best friend

"Ah yes, that's the stone on top of the Shamans staff!" Triert told Farrah as her elven ears perked up at the mention of a familiar stone. "Is that so? Can I be brought to the Shaman?" Farrah had asked Triert as she was picked up on his back. "What are you doing, put me down!" Farrah demanded as Triert shook his head at her. "You have a bad ankle and yet you insist on walking on your own?" Triert told her. "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I need your help!" Farrah said as she hammered his head with her fist. He shook it off and growled angrily at her. "What the hell does that have to do with anything!" Triert told her as he saw her use her cane.

"At that rate it'll take moons to reach the shaman." Triert said as he and Farrah began their trek. "Mother tell me, why does the elf insist on making the treck on her own despite her own injury." Triert said chirping to his Ramcoon mother. "Son, the Shaman tells us of the difficulty there is in the war of genders among the islands. While times get better, among the Sky Elves woman are still in a low position despite the lie of power they are told." His mother told him. "How is that done?" Triert had asked her. "It's simple, they began to give them the power of democracy but keep them within the caves they call houses. They allow them to work but fail to give them proper amount of pay equal to other Sacksons." His mother told him as Triert began to shake his head at the issues.

"That doesn't seem right at all. But I was just trying to help her because she had a bad ankle." Triert told his mom as she had laughed. "I suppose she's just letting her own pride get in her way." His mom had told him as he made another attempt at carrying her. "I told you already I don't need your help." Farrah said as she was about to hammer his head again before his mom growled at her. "I can't promise you she'll like that." He had told her as they went at a breakneck speed out of the breeding grounds at towards the village. "How are you so fast!" Farrah words were as she hung on closely to Triert.

"Easy!" Triert said as he cleared a gap over a mountain crack. "I learned what just about every other Ramcoon learned about running." Triert went on as he managed to free run over a cliff while Farrah stayed on his back. Eventually, they had managed to reach the Shaman. Farrah looked about as she had seen the daily lives of the Ramcoons, looking on as they peeled spuds and wrestled amongst each other. Farrah poked her head into one of the huts to see a few juviniles asleep on top of one another. "Farrah, is this what you were looking for?" Triert asked as he had a very old Ramcoon on top of his head, the Shamans staff had the purple emerald atop of it as Farrah had a wide smile on her face.

"Well, hand it over then." Farrah asked as the Shaman had whacked her head with the staff. "Little girl, I'm afraid your quest is one that can only end in ruin." The Shaman told her. Farrah stared dumb foundedly at it as she shook off the hit to her head. "First, I've met this thing already. So the fact that you're talking isn't surprising!" She said as her finger poked Trierts cheek. "Next, my only goal for collecting these emeralds is not to have power for myself. I was sent on behalf of Ozone Island to collect these so that our island can have a power umatched." Farrah told the Shaman. "Then what?" The Shaman had asked her.

"Then...we stay at the top without threat?" Farrah told the Shaman. "There was another like you, he sought and collected the Emeralds. His doom came at the hands of other islands constantly seeking his power. Sky Elf, your islands goal will only destroy them." The Shaman said as it put down its staff and removed the Emerald. "However, I will send Triert with you. I feel as if he can be the one to guide the islands to the proper path." The Shaman said as Triert took the emerald with him. "Triert, you were raised well by us. But it is time for you to return to the humans. Take this girl with you, in time she will learn seeking the emeralds for their power alone will destroy everyone." The Shaman told Triert as he had retreated into his hut.

"So, your name is Triert then." Farrah said as his white hair flowed in the wind, his tan skin with his white tattered shirt and black yoga pants flowed along with it too. "My name is Farrah, Farrah Way." Farrah told him as she smiled to him, as he smiled back as well. An alarm went off on her radar and it showed that another emerald was near. "Take the staff too, it can serve you elf!" The Shaman said as Farrah picked up the staff. The two took off, Farrah on Trierts back of course.

Go Triert, run until your sun sets.