[chao rp story] The Story of Char

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

[chao rp story] The Story of Char

Post by eblu »

prologue (Enter Char)
Spoiler:
It's just the same as usual...

A lone gray Chao trudged through the rainy streets of Chao City, a frown replacing the smile that was usually on his face. Why? We'll get to that later. The unnamed hero/run Chao—actually, his name is Char—looked up at the luminous clock that brightened the streets. Yep, precisely 10:01 PM. Everybody was asleep, so it would be hard to come across anybody at this time. Why was he awake at this time? He was homeless, having been hatched outside of a garden. Anyway, he took in the surroundings of the city he was currently in.

I really just want to live in this place.

Despite his thoughts, Char continued walking.
chapter I (Town of Harder Knocks)
Spoiler:
As Char walked through the city, he noticed a snatch of red hiding out in the shadows. He couldn't help but wonder what was lurking behind there, but that would soon change.

"Hey, an antenna kid headin' through the wild. These twerps just never do anything."

The red spot walked out of the shadows, revealing a N/P/P Chao, snickering at Char. Char wasn't pleased with this bully's endeavor, though.

"Give it a rest, socially obscure!" Char said displeasingly, although that did nothing to stop the abjuring.

"Oh, gearing up for a fist sandwich, aren't ya?" the red Chao responded, ready to fight.

"Bring it on!" Char responded, immediately walking up to the red Chao and socking him in the stomach, doing nothing at all.

"Well, looks like I have a corpse party right here!" the N/P/P said menacingly, punching Char back a fair distance and leaving him badly injured on the ground.

"Any last words?" the red Chao said in yet another menacing tone, ready to give off a finishing blow.
"Nothing? Well, looks like you're meeting Deat—"

A white and purple streak tackled the towering Chao, leaving him on the ground instead.
"That's for not giving it back!" the Chao, who was revealed to be a NiGHTS Chao, said in a feminine (and angry) voice.
She eyed the bruised Char in a shy fashion, cautiously stepping over to him.

Char groaned, slightly stirring.

"Need some help?" the Chao asked, holding her paw out for Char to grab.

Char took the friendly offering, grasping the Chao's paw loosely as she lifted him up.
"H-hey, what's your name?" he stammered, standing up shakily.

"I'm Sarai." the Chao said welcomingly.
"Whup! Looks like I better get going," said Sarai, flying away.
"See you tomorrow!" Sarai ended, leaving Char alone in the streets.

-- AUTHOR'S NOTES --
I apologize for lack of content; my motto is basically "It starts off slow, but it gets better as it goes.". Anyways, I tried my best to replicate the fight scene that the older Char had more recently, and capturing Sarai's personality. Overall, it was pretty long to type, so do lay it off on me for critiques. Also, thanks for looking at the author's notes. I applaud you for that.
chapter II (It Begins)
Spoiler:
The gentle morning light poured into Char's awakening eyes, him blinking to the sudden change in brightness. He found himself sleeping on the sidewalk; of course he had done this, for he would have suffered in the middle of the sprawling street.

Standing up, he took in the bright colors and bustling townsfolk of the urban Chao City, which somewhat resembled a certain city on a different planet entirely. The blue dome of the sky had nary a cloud within view, and the skyscrapers towered up into the same sky.

Out of the corner of Char's eye, he noticed that Sarai was roaming the pavement yet again, seeming that she was looking for him. Of course, he attempted to run for her, but he stopped in his tracks as soon as a car whizzed by. There was absolutely no way he could cross the street before Sarai left his view, even if he was a Run type.

Slightly saddened, Char slinked back into an alleyway. As the windows above glistened in the sunlight, Char thought to himself.

It's going to take a hero to solve life. And there's none of them.

Clutching a wristwatch, and a rectangular object which he knew via word on the streets that it was a new-fangled device called a ChaoPhone, he ventured deeper into the alley until he overcame a blurry vision. And then, everything was white...

-- AUTHOR'S NOTES --
Nacho, Loudclaw, Snowy, and Kyro, if you're reading this, I bet you know where this is going. This story is about to get exciting.
(if you have character ideas (which need personalities and colors)/plot ideas then throw me a pm)
Last edited by eblu on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: [chao rp story] The Story of Char

Post by The Ice Maiden »

nice! I don't have any plots currently...but as soon as I do, I'll pm you x3
peace out ci
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

Post by SilverRabbit »

Awesome prologue, can't wait for the story :3
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

oh, i feel i need a character from somebody to influence chapter 1
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

I'm guessing your meaning me. Uh...Sarai?
peace out ci
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

eboyblue3 wrote:(if you have character ideas/plot ideas then throw me a pm)
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Right.
peace out ci
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »