THE GREAT JOURNEY - The End (The final chapter)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
East Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

THE GREAT JOURNEY - The End (The final chapter)

Post by East Chao »

Gaiex looked up to his right. It was surrounded by beasts. The came from the shadows and moved around him in the dark. He looked all around him as they inched closer with their big bulky bodies. The tower that had been built by the creatures was swayin back and forth and Gaiex could make out Chaos and Big fending off a few beasts that came from the woods.

Big took out some flash grenades and threw them into the town. They went off with a bang and a couple gross disgusting beasts fell from the doorway in confusion. Big threw himself inside and Chaostiger followed close behind.

Claws was running into the circle of giants as he smashed one in the face. The creature spat out some green looking blood and struck Claws in the side. There was a war cry from the far end of the tower and a dozen alien beasts came into few as they ran straight for the tower enterance. Claws got up and put his back to Gaiex's as they looked around at the crowd of beasts. Claws knew they were going to need some kind of backup, there were just to many of them and they were comnig from all sides.

"What did you build this tower for in the middle of the forest!?" Claws screamed.

There was no answer, just another growl and then it went silent and a big alien moved closer to the two hedgehogs, he spoke in a raspy voice, "Total domination, fool".

Gaiex leaped into the air and struck the creature in the head and bashed its skull in. The beast let out a cry and fell to the ground as more aliens ran in to help their friend. Gaiex dodged a massive forearm and Claws hit anothr beast in the chest and it stumbled back. Gaiex looked to his left and a huge fist struck him in the head. He could feel the blood pour from his nose and mouth as he hit the ground.

Big and Chaos ran inside and put their cold backs to the wall. Big looked up the huge flight of stairs. It was like a light house staircase. They ran up as fast as they could and then Big stopped. He looked around and then knelt down. He pulled out his pistol and just as he was he saw a red light flash in the corner of his eye. As he turned he could make out a gigantic object and then as he focused his vision he saw that it was a rocket, or some kind of bomb. It started to shake and quiver. Big's mind started to race, "Thats it! They built this tower to launch there rocket, to hit all of earth". Chaos looked at him shocked then they heard a noise from above.

Claws couldn't keep it up much longer but he managed to fend off most of the aliens. He found Gaiex in the crowd of beasts and then tried to drag him to the forest edge. An explosion came from the west and a barrel of gasoline exploded and the ground around them burst into flames. Other barrels started to explode all around the tower. Claws eyes went wide as the tower started to erupt into flames. Creatures started to run around screaming and some tried to run for the forest. Gaiex was just coming to and started to get up. He saw the flames and then got to his feet and put a hand on Claws shoulder.

"We need to get them out of the tower" he said.

Claws nodded and then as we went to run for the tower a wave of fire swept up an alien in front fo them. They ran around the east sie of the tower and Gaiex triped on some pipe. He fell hard and was still bleeding. An alien in front of them took a swing at Gaiex and he rolled to one side. the creature caught Gaiex's side and threw him into the sea of fire burning around the tower. Claws screamed and knocked over the alien. It fell to the ground and he ran and grabbed Gaiex's leg and dragged him to the forests edge. The flames were already catching onto the trees. Claws was trying to get Gaiex to speak or say something, then he opened his eyes, "Claws.....Claws The Hedgehog......you finish these creatures off.....you win for the world...you wanted to avenge your city, so do so....it's all up to you......" Gaiex rested his souless head on a patch of leaves. Claws looked from Gaiex to the fire burning everywheres and the screaming aliens who came here. He looked at an opening to the tower. He ran for it with his life on the line and made it almost the whole way before a burning tree collapsed right in front of him. He looked around but saw no other way in.

Big tried to make it up the stairs but the fire was closing in all around them. The rocket started to make weird noises and he saw alien creatures at the bottom of the staircase fleaing to saftey. He looked to Chaos and then down to the burning floor and the rocket about to take off.

"Were trapped....I should of known....I'm sorry Chaos..." He looked at the small chao and then up to the ceiling.

"Not your fault" Chao said as he tugged on Big's coat.

They stood there together as the tower started to collapse and the rocket began to fire up. Brick and rubble started to come down on the two and then the staircase broke loose and they fell to the cold hard ground.

Outside Claws watched in horror as his friends were crushed. he saw the rocket as it lifted into the air. He ran for it and was able to get a grip on the side of it before it took off. As it flew off into the sky he could see the remaining creatrues burn in the fire and he tough to himself, Your plan backfired on you, you stupid creatures. He climbed to the middle of the rocket as it was hitting about 300 feet. He thought for a moment, he had just lost his best friends. On the bright side the creatures had been killed, but unless he coudl stop this rocket then his avengence for hsi friends and the earth would be a waste of time. He fumbled with the latch and then managed to get his hand into where the wires were. He found the wire tat he needed to pull in order to set the rocket off before it hit earth. He looked down at the earth, the forest, the small ant sized fire that was burning now throughout the forest. He looked at the nigth sky and then thought to himself once more, I will be with you soon my friends. He pulled the wire, nothing happened. He froze for a moment and just as the rocket stopped and began to turn back towards earth he heard a tick and then a tock and then, then the rocket exploded into little bits of metal. Like a giant firework in the sky.

The earth was safe. The aliens burnt and died off. Claws for his revenge and was able to see his friends who were by his side, one more time. The Great Journey was put to an end, it has been completed.
Thanks Blade <3
dvddd3d
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by dvddd3d »

so sad :darkcry: :darkcry: :darkcry: :darkcry: :darkcry: :darkcry:
i wish i could put more cry smilies but i cant.
you r a really good story writer! make another make another!!!

Edit: can i b in the next 1 too??
Last edited by dvddd3d on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
East Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by East Chao »

Hey, thanks lol, umm I might do another series yes, i'm not sure yet, but thank you for the compliment. (:
Thanks Blade <3
Gaiex
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Gaiex »

i died :darkblink: :darkblink: :darkblink: :darkblink: :darkblink: :darkblink:
Thanx Shadow

チャオ島〜は最高!

If you have a Tails Chao and you're proud, put this in your sig.
KevinBushy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by KevinBushy »

You promised me i'd be in this chapter :herocry: :herocry: :cry: :cry: :darkcry: :darkcry:
Mephiles
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Mephiles »

I die over and over and over in all the stories i make you know i'll make one right now :P
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
East Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by East Chao »

Yes I know I promised some of you id put you in, but in the new series im working on I'm putting in new characters. So Kevin You will be in my new series and yes you all died but for a good cause.
Thanks Blade <3
Gaiex
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Gaiex »

can i be in the next one, too?
Thanx Shadow

チャオ島〜は最高!

East Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by East Chao »

Yes sir.
Thanks Blade <3
Gaiex
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Gaiex »

heheheee
Thanx Shadow

チャオ島〜は最高!

Mephiles
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Mephiles »

Gaiex wrote:heheheee
:blink: :thinking:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Gaiex
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Gaiex »

[mod]This is an example of the posts that gave you the "spammer" rank. More posts like this and you will find yourself with heavier punishment.
- Mooncow[/mod]

:darkblink: :darkblink: :darkblink: :darkblink: :darkblink: :darkblink:
Thanx Shadow

チャオ島〜は最高!