~The Story Of Chaolin IMPROVED~

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Fluttershy
Child Chao
Child Chao

~The Story Of Chaolin IMPROVED~

Post by Fluttershy »

CHAPTER ONE:

An egg started to wobble slightly. Chaolin looked at the delicate little egg and said "Oh my gosh, its already hatching!" Jellybeans the hero/fly Chao came quickly over to his daughter looking at his new member to the family. It was a yellow monotone baby. Chaolin blinked. Her shiny orange body flashed in the light as she turned around to see her baby brother. "I'll name him Lemons." said Jellybeans. Lemons ran up to his dad. His shiny body was as dazzling as Chaolin's body. Chaolin wondered if Lemons would be a hero/fly Chao like the rest of the family was exceept she wasn't a hero/fly Chao she was a hero/swim Chao, the only one out of her ancestors and family. She dippped her head as she thought of the new baby becoming a hero/fly Chao. Her dad sighed and said "Hopefully you will reincarnate into a hero/fly Chao." He said looking sort of mad by the way Chaolin had dipped her head. "But dad, I love being a hero/swim Chao and I also love swimming in the pool..." said Chaolin sadly.

TO BE CONTINUED