I feel that this belongs here

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

I feel that this belongs here

Post by Prince Ricard »

This is extremely important, and I take no credit for it.
Spoiler:
Ok to begin this summonin’ you must first get a severed cats head and rub it with baby oil, then with a condiment of your chooseing you must draw triangles on the carpet of your house (does not work on hardwood) then you must begin spitting on the triangles
Upon doing this you will recive a vision (if you did it right) from s god like being. He should be wearing only a cloak made of babies eyes and you should be able to see his super mexican looking eyebrows (if you did it right).
He will then ask you the qestion that will decide your fate for as long as the sun is still a-glow. and this qestion will be “how do you like your eggs” to this you must respond correctly (thank god we all know the correct answer). Then if he deems your answer worthy he will take you by your legs pick you up and dip you in milk.
After hours of intense milk dipping he will harvest your eyes for a new and better looking cloak for it is incrediably hard to get stains out of children eyes… After that he will be summoned into your home, he will then urinate all over your carpet and house for Hajjcalafaggin’ is a very mean god and like to make you wear his slave coats (whitch are made of then fire from the sun).
Then if your lucky Hajjicalafaggin’ shalt grant you but a single wish, under one rule… You may not wish for more wishes. *make wish* after wish is made he will devour your entire soul. Your wish will never ever ever be granted and your body is forced to walk entirnity with no soul, but dont fret! Because your body will be shipped to Germany with all of Hajjicalafaggin’s other souless victims.
From http://www.crappypasta.com/how-to-summo ... alafaggin/
Maple
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Re: I feel that this belongs here

Post by Maple »

This forum is for posting pieces of literature that you have created yourself, not things that you have found. Thanks :)

Locked!
"stop talking about your dried up fruits."