Zhu Zhu Pets Stories(These are more like scripts)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

Zhu Zhu Pets Stories(These are more like scripts)

Post by SilverRabbit »

About characters:
Spoiler:
Captain Zhu:
Icon: Skull
Bio:
Whether he’s searching for buried treasure or moppin’ the deck, Captain Zhu is never far from the sea he calls home. He loves to dress up like a pirate and is fluent in the ancient language of Pirateese. You’ll usually find him on his boat, Fair Hamaiden.

Jilly:
Icon: Cherries
Bio:
Jilly may seem shy at first meeting, but once you get to know her you’ll see why she’s the captain of the pep squad! Hamster moral has gone way up since Jilly moved to town!

Friday:
Icon: Trumpet
Friday is the shy ZhuZhu of the group. Timid and sweet, she has found her outlet through her trumpet playing. She enjoys practicing her instrument with sisters Thursday and Wednesday and hopes to one day join a marching band!

Dezel:
Icon: Love-heart with wings
Bio:
Quiet, and somewhat the loner of the group, Dezel spends much of his time in his garage working on his motorcycles. When you see him out riding, he always remembers safety first. You’ll never catch this rebel without his helmet! Some think he’s rude, but Dezel just doesn’t say much because he prefers to listen and take everything in.

Bamboo:
Icon: Bamboo
Bio:
Since Bamboo was born, this panda bear look alike has loved nibbling on bamboo trees! Bamboo is the silliest of all the ZhuZhu Pets. She often times wishes that she was a real panda bear and could sit in the forests in China and eat bamboo all day long. Instead of squeaking Hamster Talk, she growls like a bear!

Shamrock:
Icon: Four-leafed clover
Shamrock’s grandparents are from Ireland and she grew up loving all things Irish. She’s constantly on the search for four leaf clovers, always tries to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and is best friends with her imaginary leprechaun friend, Brianna! Her favorite holiday is - of course - St. Patrick’s Day!

Chunk:
Icon: Sun
Bio:
Whoa, dude! This laid-back surf hamster is famous for chillin’ out, hangin’ back and layin’ low. But when he gets a whiff of some slammin’ surf, he’s off and runnin’! Don’t spare the hugs for this rad rodent. He lives to feel the love.

Lyric:
Icon: Butterfly
Bio:
Born the royal heiress to a majestic thrown, Lyric was tricked by an evil witch, who tried to turn her into a snail. However, Lyric's grace, beauty, and kindness saved the princess and instead she transformed into an enchanting butterfly!

Princess Chloe:
Icon: Tiara
Bio:
She is the long lost sister of Princess Snowcup. She got locked away in a tower until Moonmist rescued her. She is known for her kindness and beautiful singing, Princess Chloe can even melt a troll's heart!

MoonMist:
Icon: Humming bird
Bio:
Moonmist used to go around the Zhu-niverse solo until she heard Cloe singing one day. She rescued the princess from a evil witch and ditched her independent ways. She is Cloe's best friend, and her and Cloe have endless adventures.
The Flu:
Spoiler:
Captain Zhu: Jilly, we need medicine!
Jilly: I'll go get it sir...
Friday: Oh fudge, I hope Dezel will get better from this!
Dezel: *Cough* *Cough*
Hamster two: That cough seems REALLY bad.
Caption Zhu: She'll get better, i'm sure.
Shamrock: I hope your right.
Chunk: I hope you right, sir.
Captain Zhu: If she doesn't get better then we know the worst has come... Lyric: We have nothing to worry about.
Princess Cloe: Yeah, we shouldn't worry!
Moonmist: What if she does die though?...
Caption Zhu: She may have the flu but the flu is very rare to die from...
Friday: It is?
Jilly: I got the medicine, sir!
*Captain Zhu gives medicine to Dezel*
Captain Zhu: She should be better in three days!
*So the hamsters the waited three days...*
Dezel: I feel so much better thank you!
Every Other Hamster: YOUR WELCOME!

The End
Last edited by SilverRabbit on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Zhu Zhu Pets Stories(These are more like scripts)

Post by Crash32 »

TOY GUINEA PIGS CAN TALK AND CATCH THE FLU
THIS IS NEWS TO ME
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

Re: Zhu Zhu Pets Stories(These are more like scripts)

Post by SilverRabbit »

There hamsters though :P
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.