Funny Shaped Creatures: Island Of Wishes(About One Year Old)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

Funny Shaped Creatures: Island Of Wishes(About One Year Old)

Post by SilverRabbit »

BE WARNED THAT THIS HAS HAD NO WORK ON FOR A FEW MONTHS!

Funny Shaped Creatures: Island Of Wishes

By Sarah Z
One day Lowveo was outside and decided to go to the Island Of Wishes. The Island Of Wishes was a very big island where wishes came true at night. “Wow” said Lowveo. “What are you saying wow for?”Said Velvet. “Oh it’s just this is a big island.” said Lowveo. “Hahaha” said a mysterious voice. “Who was that?” shrieked Velvet. “Hello, i’m Queen Lovyjoy”said Lovyjoy. “Lovyjoy is made from the words love and joy?”Asked Lowveo. “indeed young child that is right.”Said Lovyjoy. “My name is Ticky”said a little red creature. “TICKY! Shouted the Queen I told you to be quiet didn’t I” “Yes master”said Ticky. “Poor Ticky” whispered Lowveo to Velvet. “We should help Ticky.” whispered Lowveo. “You are right.” whispered Velvet. “What are you whispering about?” Asked queen Lovyjoy. “Oh nothing.” said Lowveo. “Really?” said Lovyjoy. “Yes.” said Velvet. “Hmm... they said they wanted to help Me.” said Ticky.” said Ticky. “Don’t worry.” said Lovyjoy. “Tickys are related to KiKis and are just as loyal.” said KiKi Normal. “KiKi is right.” said Velvet. “Wow a KiKi.” said Lovyjoy. “Do you want to know about KiKis?” said Velvet. “Yes I do.” said Lovyjoy. “KiKis are very cute and the rarest KiKis are KiKi Surf, an amazing KiKi that has a surfboard and a fighting band on its head.” said Velvet. “Wow.” said Lowveo and Lovyjoy. “What do you think about these tiny partners?” said Velvet. “That sounds amazing I have got to get a KiKi for a partner” said Lowveo. “I think that I should have a KiKi.” said Lovyjoy. “You must find a magical egg first.” said Velvet. “Excuse me.” said Ticky. “What is it Ticky?” said Lovyjoy. “I just want to say that there are many mini partners.” said Ticky. “Yes Tickers is right.” said somebody. “Oh this is LoveChime” said Lovyjoy. “Hello, i’m very pleased to meet you.” said LoveChime. “Wow your name is nice!” said Lowveo. “Thank you.” said LoveChime nervously. Who are these Funny Shaped Creatures and are there others? Lowveo wondered. “What ‘ya talking about?” said a KiKi Surf. “Me and Lovyjoy were talking to Lowveo and Velvet.” LoveChime loudly said to KiSurf. “Hi i’m KiSurf.” shouted KiSurf as loud as he could. “Hi i’m Velvet and this is Lowveo.” said Velvet. “Let’s go explore more of the island.” said Lowveo. “Okay.” said Velvet. “Hawa!” said a green bird. “It’s a Hawa Bird!” Velvet shouted excitedly. “A Hawa Bird?” said Lowveo. “Hawa Birds only live on this island and it’s getting dark so that means we should go to sleep and wish for a good dream.” “I know I hope I have a dream about getting a KiKi.”

said Lowveo. “I wish I had a dream about going to a place no one’s ever been to.” said Velvet. “I wish I had a dream about meeting a girl KiKi.” said KiKi Normal. “But just be careful what you wish because it may come true.” said Velvet. “Really?” said Lowveo and KiKi. “Yes.” said LoveChime. “Huh LoveChime you were listening?” said Lowveo. “Yep I heard it all.” said LoveChime. “We were just about to go to sleep do want to come sleep with us?” asked KiKi Normal. “Sure” said LoveChime. “So cold, so nasty, so horrible.” a Pink KiKi faintly said. “What’s this were am I and is that orange KiKi... KiKi Normal?” said Lowveo. “That’s

right.” said a faint voice. “Who’s talking to me?” asked Lowveo. “Don’t you recognise me?” said the voice. “No.” said Lowveo. “I’m Lovyjoy your mother.” said Lovyjoy. “You are?” said Lowveo. “Yes, but this is only a dream so that you understand what KiKis are like. “Really?” said Lowveo. “So cold, so lonely.” said the KiKi. “Go give that KiKi a hug.” said Lovyjoy.” “Ok.” said Lowveo and she gave the KiKi a hug and the KiKi said “Thank you.” “You’re welcome.” said Lowveo.
“Where am I?” said Velvet. Then a small voice said “You are at a place where no one has ever travelled before.” The voice seemed to be quite a soft voice but Velvet could not figure out whose voice it was so she asked who was talking. The mysterious voice answered “My name is LovePast” “Nice to meet you LovePast.” Velvet said in a very smart voice. “Talk normally Miss. Velvet.” said LovePast. “Ok.” said Velvet. “This is Palm Tree Island.” said LovePast. “Palm Tree Island...” Velvet said in a voice that sounded like she was wondering about the island. “Palm Tree Island is famous for its special palm trees that grow to incredible heights.” said LovePast. “That’s quite interesting.” said Velvet.

After all the lovely dreams everyone had it was morning, a good time to tell everyone about the dreams that Lowveo and Velvet wanted to share. “Kawa-koo-kawa-doo.” said a Kawa Bird. “Morning everyone.” said Lowveo. “Morning.” said LoveChime. The way LoveChime says Morning makes him sound hot thought Lowveo. “Guess what I dreamt about.” said Lowveo. “What did you dream about?” said Velvet. “I dreamt of helping out Kiki Normal.” “Really?” said Velvet. “Yes I did” “Wow.” said KiKi Normal. “My dream was going to an unvisited place called Palm Tree Island.” said Velvet. “Ahh!” said a little yellow bodied creature. “Lovey!” shouted Lowveo. “Isn’t that our little sister?” said Velvet to Lowveo. “Yes it is” said Lowveo. “We’ve got to save her.” said Velvet worriedly.

“Lowveo, Velvet! Come rescue Mi-Mi.” said Lovey. “Mi-Mi?” said Velvet. “Help me!” shouted Mi-Mi. “Mi-Mi may be a sea Funny Shaped Creature but she can’t swim yet because she’s too young.” said Lovey. “Lovey you got out already?” said Velvet. “It was Mi-Mi shouting not Me.” said Lovey. “Oh.” said Velvet. “Don’t just stand there help me!” said Mi-Mi. “I’ll go after her.” said Lovyjoy. I’ve got you, sweetie and I’m not going to let go.” said Lovyjoy. “Thank you.” said Mi-Mi. “You’re welcome.” “Yay your OK.” said Lovey. Lovey bowed her head thankfully and said “Thanks so much Lovyjoy.” said Mi-Mi. “You’re welcome, Mi-Mi.” said Lovyjoy. “Mi-Mi, come on come darling.” said Mi-Mi’s mum Tina. “Bye, everyone I have to go home.” said Mi-Mi. “What should we do now?” asked Lowveo.
Someone grabbed hold of Lowveo’s love heart and pulled her into the bushes without anyone noticing until they all turned around. “W-where’s Lowveo?” said Lovey. “We have to find her.” said Velvet. “Maybe a spy got hold of Lowveo and kept her in their secret base because sadly there are a lot of spies.” said Lovyjoy. “Spies catching someone?” said someone with a soft and worried voice. “Hey red Funny Shaped Creature, get over here.” shouted Velvet. “Oh how rude I haven’t introduced myself, i’m Reddy and I like catching fish then putting ‘em back.” said Reddy. “Do you know where Lowveo went?” said Lovey in a peculiar voice. “Who’s Lowveo and is she the one who just got taken away by that spy?” said Reddy. “Yes, she is that one that just got taken by a spy.” said Velvet.
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.