CI: S.M.O.K.E.

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

CI: S.M.O.K.E.

Post by Triert »

I was in the mood of making another story.

Chaos Island will be updated soon, I promise and if you tell me to update it it'll come out as part of the Half Life 3 Bundle.

Struggle, My Only Known Eggs

"It all happened in a flash, they came and ravaged the city..."

One year ago today, Intergalactic Cyborg Raptors had arrived, first contact between Chao Island and space had begun. Just as quickly, it had ended as it started, with fire. They claimed their victory over the smoldering corpses of our elite within the week, the shift over to them had begun.

"You should all be happy, you are now perfect beings." So said their leader, Maxis Veloci told to us. The only problem we had with perfection, it has no room for change. "All of you are ingrateful, the struggle all of you continue will bear you no fruit. End the fight today, and we will be merciful in your conversion to the true way!" Maxis had told us all, that was until his podium had combusted.

Fire takes, and gives once again. Chaos broke out in the square as The Raptor Sentinels struggled to maintain order, we were tired with order, we were tired with the struggle we continued long after they arrived. "You, don't think we don't know who you are Wic!" They told my comrade as they had him, face flat on the ground as another of my friends had fired a poison dart square into the sentinels eye. "Nice shot Roivas, I'll drive the rest of them off with this guys Gatling gun." Wic had told us two as he fired blindly into the raptor crowd.

"The humans are revolting, call for back...up...?" The guards final words as his entrails splattered upon me. "It's not just the humans anymore!" I told the sentinel as I hacked his damned head off. "Call us Fauna, call us Furry, we are citizens of the island too!" I shouted as the sentinels head was thrown into the crowd of the sentinels, sending them running as soon as they knew what they were up against.

(Remember children, when writing stories on CI Sex is a nono, but violent deaths are a-okay!)
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: CI: S.M.O.K.E.

Post by Crash32 »

that abbreviation
no
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

inconsistency

alex would never call me roivas

he knows me as "vince of the singing butts"

do ur research
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

When extremes meet

One year and six months ago, things were a lot different for all of us here.

"Well maybe if you animals weren't so hedonistic all the time, we wouldn't have to crack down on all of you!" Mamkute, the moderator in charge of the police operating in the thirty-fourth precinct. "How are we hedonists? We're making the most out of our lives here that we end up stuck in, the moderators certainly don't help matters either!" One lone voice among the crowd gathered at the town hall spoke out. One of small stature, with wool on his head and around his neck.

"Also, you'll find we prefer the term Fauna to animal. Animals aren't intellegent, Fauna however have evolved to the same level as all of you humans here, so we're no more, or less than all of you!" Another Fauna in the crowd spoke out. "That's all fine and lovely information that we already know Triert, but is it our fault we find plenty of Fauna getting into the wrong type of business? We find more of you Fauna in prison for distributing your feral drugs to each other, and to humans. Not to mention all sex workers we find among the red light districts the 34th block ghetto is known for." Mamkute had continued, many moderators besides him shook their heads in agreeance.

Triert, with a smirk on his face began his rebuttal. "Do you take us all as dealers and nymphomaniacs? What's wrong with that, we hate the dealers just as much as you do. They create victims who can't find any solice without the feral drugs they make. Also, you're forgetting that there are plenty of human brothels open for business in the highest corners of Chaopolis. What makes us any different?" Triert had told Mamkute.

"Well, I'm sorry I'm trying to keep humans from entering such establishments where they're bound to recieve Fauna to Human diseases." Mamkute had boldly stated. "No more than they would recieve at a human brothel, it's almost as if you think they operate on a much less standard than your high end places which refuse to even serve Fauna!" Triert exclaimed as Mamkute had been ready to fire back. "They have the right to refuse business to anyone they damn well please, and I won't humor anymore arguments made from another beast here!" Mamkute furiously said with a fire in his eyes.

Needless to say, Fauna at the meeting were unimpressed with words as he was chucked with eggs by the Avians at the place. In no time at all, the place soon turned to chaos as officers stepped in to seize the unruly crowd. Triert took his chance in the chaos to beat Mamkute into submission, he held him down as he snarled close to his face. "You may call us beasts, but we all know who the real animals here are!" Triert told him before finally letting the rest of the crowd have a chance to beat him.

Among one of the police, Triert had been apprehended by him rather easily. Cuffed and bruised, he was just as quickly let back outside. "It's nice to have friends in high places isn't it?" Triert told him as he shook off his paws. "I understand you don't like Mamkute too well, but did you honestly have to go to that measure just to prove a point? It'll only make the Fauna look worse in comparison." The officer said as Triert patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm a Ramcoon that knows how to watch his own back. But you Vince, should get back inside to control the mess I left." Triert said as Vince quickly retreated into the masses.

At that moment, a rabbit, a wolf, and a sheep had pulled up in a convertable on the side of the street. "Good aftenoon angels." Triert told them. "That jokes lost on us pompadour puffball, so get in we're going to change things." The wolf had told him as he entered the car as the four of them drove back into a hideout within the 34th ghetto. "First off, why the hell did you make such a scene in there? You're lucky you had us to drive you back, as to how you got out of there with only a few bruises on your back is a mystery." The rabbit had scolded him.

"First off Choco, I have a friend on the inside. Two, Mamkute brought it on himself after he made an ass of himself in front of the other furries we had there." Triert told Choco as he was smacked in the back of the head by her. "What did we tell you about using that word, it's bad enough we have the rest of the city mocking us when they use it." Choco told Triert. "Well that word wont mean much if we start using it." Triert explained. "Plenty of humans use it to insult us, you want to entertain them when you say it?" Choco had explained as Triert shook his head.

"Let's agree to disagree then. Obviously you can't see the bigger picture here Choco." Triert told her as Choco had practically gone red with rage from what he told her. "Sure, big talk from the boar who complains about what happens to the Fauna when he thinks it's fine to use a word that people still use to insult us." Choco told him as she had left in a huff.

To be fair, I wasn't exactly the best at understanding something like that.
chocohugs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: a minute of thought is worth a lifetime of effort

Post by chocohugs »

I thought this was pretty good but you kept mentioning me so I called the cops.
tumbl - twittr | avatar by tsui
(15:29:10) Jack_Augustine has never been hugged by a girl before