Fire

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

Fire

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

This is just something to do when I get bored.

Alex was an ordinary man, about 30, very generic, so very generic not even the greatest artist could call up his image for long enough to record it. He worked as an accountant, and on this particular Saturday he sat on a bench contemplating his life. He had been here for, oh, about sixty seconds when he suddenly realized, with great terror, that he was on fire. Leaping from the bench, he ran about, shouting and flailing his arms as he screamed for help. Unfortunately for Alex, nobody was around to hear him.

After a few hours of screaming, Alex came to realize he had no right to be alive. Blinking, he checked to see if his clothes had burned, which to his astonishment, they had not. He sat on the bench again, only for it to crackle as a flame took root in it. Said flame grew and devoured it, causing him to fall squarely on his rump. He scratched his burning scalp, utterly confused.

"Why," he asked, "Am I on fire?"

I have no idea. I just don't.
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Fire

Post by Crash32 »

The Alex Parable
Tails Doll
Master Chao
Master Chao

Re: Fire

Post by Tails Doll »

Because Alex is actually a girl named Alexis. She wears a generic male mask because she's a sociopath. She got her head in the clouds and she's not backing down. This girl is on fire.