Dango + Banana ^o^ a Vocaloid fan-fic

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 1 week old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Good or Bad?

Good!
100%
Ok,
No votes
Bad!
No votes
Terrible! You should stop writing!
No votes

Total votes: 2

zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: すべてのあなたの心とレンくんが大好きです!
Location: With Len-Kun Sharing chocolat bananas, while cherry blossom petals swarm around us.;

Dango + Banana ^o^ a Vocaloid fan-fic

Post by zelda100 »

I've posted the story here:http://www.deviantart.com/art/Cafe-and- ... -434712499 but not many people have viewed it or even said anything about it. the only person who has said anything is someone who I know in person, so their input counts but I'd like someone who would give an honest opinion about it.

Now the story:

“This way,” my sister insisted as she dragged me over to where a young man was standing on a curb handing out flyers to the bustling crowd down the city streets, covered in the bright neon lights of Tokyo. “Let’s go get one of the flyers. I heard they are handing out a coupon for a host club!” She excitedly said as the young man dressed in an expensive outfit and jewelry approached us with a smile.
“Anata wa, utsukushī on'nanokodearu tame ni anata ga tanoshī jikan no tame ni appu shite iru?” The yond man asked in a smooth tone as the only words that I was able to undersand was “Girls, and time.”
“Miami, what is he saying?” I asked as she smiled and the young man handed her two ticket looking pamphlets.
“Hai, arigato!” She said as she grabbed my arm and led us away. “We did it!” she exclaimed excitedly as I looked confused.
“What did we do?” I asked as she looked at me dumbfounded.
“We just got ourselves a 50% off our first host visit, and I already know what host I’m out for.” Miami told me as I shook my head.
“But I do not want to go to a host club, all women see in going to them is false desires. Instead I’d rather go to the Vocaloid café.” I said as I crossed my arms and an idea came into my head. “Also aren’t I too young to go to one. You’re supposed to be old enough to drink, right?” I asked as she shook her head.
“Nope, you’ll have to order the nonalcoholic beverages.” she insisted as I shook my head.
“Miami look, the pamphlet specifically states that you must be over the age of 18! Mom would have killed you if she found out that you were trying to force me to go to one of these with you!” I exclaimed as people began to stare at me.
“We’ll discuss this after we get home.” Miami told me as I shook my head in discuss.
“I’m only 15 and yet she treats me like I’m 25 like her.” I muttered as I had a snide look plastered on my face. “I really just want to go to the Vocaloid café.” I muttered as she tightly grabbed my arm.
“We’re two random gaijin wondering the streets of Tokyo, so do we need another reason for people to stare?

I have more done but it's in such unstable positions that I think I'll hold off on putting more, I'd like to get some other's inputs on what they think about it so far.
My life will change with the power of the Master Sword and Trifoce.
When Darkness falls, and sadness fills ones soul. Keep going! Never give up!
Yonells on Deviantart!
Link to page: http://yonells.deviantart.com/