Legend of Zelda: The Lost Omen

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Legend of Zelda: The Lost Omen

Post by Yukki »

Prologue-ish

I snarled as I drew my blade closer to me, my arms burning of exhaustion. A trickle of crimson liquid seeped through my sleeve and onto my sweating palms. A splitting pain erupted from my right arm, but that wasn't my focus right now.

I puffed away velvet strands of hair from my eyes and focused on my opponent only mere meters away from me. The figure that barely stood out from the dark of the night sky raised a sword that illuminated the light of the stars. In an instant, the silhouette was already swinging at me with inhumane speed and ferocity. The sky whirled around me as I collapsed in the stone-hard dirt, my left eye stinging and my sword swinging out of my reach.

I immediately pressed my bare palm against my left eye in attempt to chase the pain away, but felt nothing but sticky liquid. My shaking body was punted even further away, followed by a hoarse voice. I didn't understand the words that was tossed, but that didn't matter. Another dastardly kick sent me on the edge of consciousness.

Before I completely blacked out, I witnessed a laughing figure march away, but an overpowering sensation of emotions choked me. I didn't know why, I didn't know how, but I somehow knew that I needed to stop this person. I reached out my bloody hand, but I snapped to unconsciousness.