Stories from Puffle's Chao Garden

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Stories from Puffle's Chao Garden

Post by Pufflehugs »

Hi everyone, I love my Chao so I decided all their own stories, but first we start in the Rainbow Garden before moving on to other gardens.

Rainbow Garden Characters
Preston - Power Hero Chao: Leads a group of friends around the garden (Gender: male)
Isabelle - Fly Hero Chao: Preston's wife (Gender: female)
Gloomy - Baby Dark Chao: Some random blue Chao (Gender: i don't knoooooow?)
I don't use Rainbow Garden that often so that's all there is lol.
Let the stories begin!

Episode 0: Prequel Episode
Spoiler:
There is no prequel episode I lied
Episode 1: The Missing TV!
Spoiler:
Isabelle had returned from a long day at the Chao Kindergarten to watch her favourite show on television: Seinfeld. However, when she got there, she saw that the TV was missing and gasped! "GLOOOOOOOOOOOMY!" she yelled out, only to have the Rainbow Garden's ball hit her on the head.
"You called, Izzy?" responded Gloomy, while wearing a fedora.
"Yes, I'd like to know where the TV went." answered Isabelle, "I've had a long day at the kindergarten and I want to rot my head out with TV."
"Well, at least you're honest with yourself." said Gloomy, "You know you have an addiction to television and that it's a problem. Even if you don't have the willpower to abandon your addiction, you're still honest with yourself. I don't know where the TV is though. I've just been playing with my ball all day."
"Oh, alright." said Isabelle, "Hey, wait a minute! You're the one who threw that ball at me, eh?"
"...I'll be going now." declared Gloomy as he began running the other way.
Gloomy couldn't run very fast, however, since he had never hugged an animal or drank a chaos drive in his life. Isabelle easily caught up to him, and plopped him onto the table.
"It's time to kick Gloomy off the table." declared Isabelle, "You're going into orbit, you stupid Chao!"
Isabelle managed to kick Gloomy all the way to South Galaxy, where his sheer speed managed to completely obliterate it.
"That takes care of that." said Isabelle.
"ISABELLE!" shouted Preston, "Get me a Monster, I'm thirsty."
"Get it your own damn self, you fat ****!" Isabelle shouted back, "I'm trying to find the television!"
"Such a foolish girl, she didn't even look in this cave." said a white Chao from the inside of the cave into the Chao Minigames. That Chao's name?
Albert Einstein
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Stories from Puffle's Chao Garden

Post by chaoadventures »

what the heck

why are you doing this

what the heck

i don't understand

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

I wish I understood why he does this too.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

Woah, what an extremely unlikely coincidence!