Chao RP: The Palaces of the Elements

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: When life gives you lemons, ask for oranges.

Re: Chao RP: The Palaces of the Elements

Post by Ciao »

Kyle turned to Electro to answer his question. "I'm pretty sure someone told me... oh, oh geez. Now I don't remember."
Why are you so bad at this, Kyle? he thought. Is it too much to ask that for just one day you man up and start making friends?

Turning back to where he was looking, he saw Hannie approaching. Seeing an opportunity to meet someone new, he stuck his hand out to shake paws. "I'm Meet, nice to Kyle you! Wait... what?!" He pulled his hand away and used it to slap himself in the face.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Snowy took her paws off Destiny face and glared at Xale. "Welp, you got me... Sup, guys?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Hannie laughed. "It's nice to Kyle you too, Kyle!" She piped, nodding. "It's such a Hannie to meet you!" She giggled again, attempting to keep his spirits high.

Destiny just gave Snowy a quick hug before laughing and walking over to Electro. "Long time to see, friend. How have you been?"

Xale just chuckled and offered Snowy an orange.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Snowy smiled and turned around. "Yummy! Oranges are one of my favorites!" He took and start sucking the juice out of 'em. "Thanks Xale!"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

With a nod and a hard swallow, he grinned. "Eh, no problem buddy." He agreed, before peeling his next orange.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

Lotus looked up and saw a group of Chao. She climbed out of the lake and wandered over to them, smiling in a friendly manner.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

The shiny hero chao glanced at Lotus, then to all the others. She felt rather out of place all of a sudden.
{Coldest of Shining Lightning}
Miniature Disasters~
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

Kyle couldn't help but laugh a little bit at Hannie's remark. He turned his head from side to side, observing all of the Chao that seemed to be there all of a sudden. "Well, now that there are a few of us here, maybe we should knoc-"

Unfortunately, he was cut off when the door swung open and hit him in the back of the head, knocking him off of the doorstep and onto the ground. Unaware of what he had just done, the explorer chao emerged from the arch of the door.

"Ah, hello adventurers! Glad you could make it. Come in, come in." He pointed his arm towards the inside of his house and held the door open, waiting for the group to come inside.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

( The truth is, I like sucking the juice of oranges better than eating them. )

Snowy used his tongue to take some of the juice off his upper and bottom lip. He looked over at Electro and Destiny and chuckled slightly. "Hmm... I wonder what Zero's up too..."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Hannie gasped suddenly, flailing her arms. "Kyle, Kyle!!" She shouted, hoping off the doorstep to check on him. "Wakey wakey!"

Destiny noticed the chao who had opened the door, nodding and approaching him. "I believe you are the one who summoned for some help to search the castles, right?" She asked, checking for confirmation.

Xale looked at Snowy before heading off to be here the others had gathered, standing behind Destiny.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

((...))

Lotus noticed the oranges. They were one of her favorite fruits! "Hello," she said to the group. "Do you mind if I join you?"
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Watching most of the chao move toward the house door, she realized how many explorers would be on the team. Rubbing her head, Stella approached the rest of the group, doing her best to hide her nerves.
Miniature Disasters~
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

"Yes, yes I am," the weathered chao said to Destiny. "I'll tell you more once everyone is inside."
He was a N/N/R chao, colored in two shades of brown. He wore a wide-brimmed Fedora on his head, and whip on his belt. A rather familiar get-up, indeed.

"Uhggg," moaned Kyle. He slowly got up and turned to Hannie. "I'm... alright," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. He hobbled over to the door and started to walk in.

"Come on everyone," said the explorer. "I have big findings in here!"
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

Electro stood near, nodding. "I haven't heard anything about that," he murmured, his accent lightly audible.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Her expectations were correct once she overheard them speaking of the castles. "I got the invitation as well." Stella spoke up, evenly voiced.
Miniature Disasters~
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

"Hey..." he murmured to Stella. "Were you the one who screamed earlier?"

[Froze, chatbox]
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

Emerging from the lake, Zoey was shocked at the number of eclectic chao to be found at the doorstep in front of her.
"Ahh! Wait for me!" She ran towards the door and into the explorer's house.
Taking a moment to look around her, it was tough to take it all in. There were so many other chao around her, apparently as eager for adventure as her, and so many of them looked intimidating.
Ooh, I am in way over my head...
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
Speeps
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by Speeps »

Speeps managed to find the old explorer after getting sidetracked by that lightning bolt earlier.
"Sorry if I'm late to the party!" Speeps said.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"Huh?" Stella face turned a light pink at the subject of her shocking yell. 'Oh great, way to make a first impression, Stella....' She mentally kicked herself, but rationalized that it was only natural to scream when a bolt of lighting on a seemingly clear day nearly struck you. "Oh, that... Well, it was a strange story, I don't think you'd believe me. And I don't scream all that often, mind you." She told him.
Miniature Disasters~
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

The old Chao walked over to his desk and began to gather up his notes and findings. He turned to the crowd of Chao that was now in his house, all having a somewhat difficult time fitting in his cramped home. He glanced over the group one more time. "Is everybody here?" he asked. "If that's so, I can explain everything."
Speeps
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by Speeps »

Speeps grabbed a seat and began to listen.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

Heart pounding, Zoey pretended to be calm and collected and found an empty spot along the wall to lean back against. Equal parts excited and nervous, she listened intently to the explorer.
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Oh right, new chao rp. Obligation requires i join~

Username:Keatonlabs
Name:Kyro
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution:Custom, I'll put it here if i have to.
Color/Tone:Lime green with below and blue highlights.
Personality:Kyro has always been a very respectful and kind chao. Back to when he was a regular chao to his currect self. He has alwys done his best at making others feel welcome but also is one to follow the orders of others potentially giving him a weakness of being too gullible. He does however have a fiery side to him and can get aggressive when he gets stressed and then insulted offended. It also occurs when he gets emotionally unstable.
Biography:Kyro and his brother Palm were both born on the seas. Unfortunanty, neither could remember their parents for a long time after a terrible storm threw them overboard their parents boat and into the ocean. The two were split and forced to live on their own. He lived by himself for a long time before finding a flier in the land of the sky to join a group to defeat satin in hell. It was aso the trip that introduced him to his friends such as snowy and zero. He particularly looked up to snowy as an Idol and made himself his, sidekick. Using his ring he found in a strange cave, he had the ability to manipulate fire and used this to his advantage with snowy. He then got mixed up in the events of the time collapse where he met his other friends and officially became a time hero. A few years later, when he became sixteen, he reincarnated prematurely. This was caused by his fire ring which had fuseed with him making him an embodiment of fire and giving him his new look. In the newest time collapse, he finally admitted how he felt about Destiny admitting he had a crush just to be turned down since she already had a boyfriend ,Courage. However, nw that courage is gone, he's doing his best to get with her.
Abilities/Powers (If Applicable):He is Pyrokinetic.

I need to tell citrus i may need my characters back now :/))
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

(Keaton! Your reply appeared as I was typing this. You're accepted, but your chao are late! Hurry up to the house. <3)

"First off," the explorer began, "my name is Arizona Jones, but just call me Al. Now I'm sure you've all heard the old stories of the Elemental Palaces. Endless power to those who can seek them out! Well..." He turned suddenly, grabbed something from his desk, and held it proudly in the air. It was a piece of paper with drawings and markings on it, like a map of sorts.

"I was raiding another temple the other day, and found that the treasure was in fact this. An ancient map, which I have traced back to thousands of years ago!" Pulling the paper close to his face, he began to read. "The map is titled 'Fya'o Rrta', which means 'The Path of Earth' in an ancient language." He turned the map towards his audience, and showed that it had pictures drawn on it. It seemed to illustrate a temple, an ancient structure.

"I would go investigate myself, but there's is an issue... when I was recovering this map, I had to run away from a boulder to get out. How typical. But, as I made the leap out to the entrance, I threw out my back. That's when I realized; I'm getting too old for all of this." Al put his hands on his lower back and stretched, making an audible crack. "I need some young, healthy, invigorated adventurers to come along with me and help me to find this long lost treasure. That's where you all come in!" He pointed to all of the Chao in the room, trying to give them a boost of confidence.

"What do you say," he questioned. "We, together, can tackle the challenge no Chao even knew existed and walk away with power and glory beyond our wildest dreams." Despite his old age, he spoke with a spark in his eye. An enthusiasm not usually seen in Chao that pack on his years.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Nichts zu danken~))

Kyro, once again thirsting for something to keep his boredom at bay, was just walking around as such events were happening. His particular search right now was the time heroes. It seemed to be that every time he finds another one, some adventure finds its way into his life. He looked at the sky, as if the clouds would give him an answer…and in a way they did. The clouds straight above him oddly had a strange shape of an arrow, with pointed in the direction of a house. He looked at the house and shrugged. "Why not? Maybe it's just fate…or destiny."((Haha, puns.))

He walked up to the door of said house just as AI had started talking. He waited at the door, catching all of the speech. Once AI finished, he knocked on the door, convinced now that it wasn't a coincidence.