Life in the Chao's Haven

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
midonechao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Life in the Chao's Haven

Post by midonechao »

A Revival of a Chao Forest rp me and another user did.
NEW PEOPLE CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME

Plot
Spoiler:
When Chaos are ready to ascend to a higher plane of existance, They live in Aratatenheimen, or, The New Heaven Plane, also considered to be called Chao's Haven. There are multiple areas: Aiheimen, where lover chao can reside in, Gadianheimen, where chaos who guarded other chaos live, Mujiheimen, where general chao can live and hang out at, Kōrinotenn, a place that's snowy all the time, Kanetsuplateau, a place where it's like summer 24/7/365, Dōshokubutsu, where it's forests and creatures as far as the eye can see, and Karikarirando, where it's a crispy-cool tempature with autumn leaves everywhere. And those are just the major locations, and chaos can make their own worlds in their own planes, so whatchya waitin' for?
Rules
Spoiler:
No Racism,
No Sexual stuff,
No strong language,
don't force the plot to focus on you,
no godmodding
and Have fun.
Character Form (fields marked with ♦ are mandatory)
Spoiler:
Name ♦:
Nickname:
Age Of Death ♦ (put in None if they are alive, and chose to live here instead of the normal world):
Gender ♦:
Alignment ♦:
Home Plane (which area they live in) ♦, Unless they move constantly, don't have a home, etc.:
Photo (Optional, but if you do add it, the minimum resolution is 100x100, while maximum is 700X500.)
I'll add mine.
----------------
Name: Meroshinzo
Nickname: Mellow
Age Of Death: None, he is immortal and is a guardian of the world.
Alignment: Heroic
Home Plane: Karikarirando
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Life in the Chao's Haven

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Any character limit? :3
In the meantime,

Name ♦: Mozzie
Nickname: N/A
Age Of Death ♦: 22
Gender ♦: Gender-Neutral
Likes: Organized plans, friendly chao, knowing what it's talking about, and tea.
Dislikes: Things going unaccording to plan, surprises, apples, and corrupties.
Alignment ♦: More or less aligned towards Hero, though a slight neutral-body.
Home Plane: A constant traveler.
Photo: Apologies, i'm not going to work with a maximum image size. I had already drawn this, so, don't kill me. ouo"
Here's my Mozzie
Other: The growth on her head (the arm like thing) can grow and stretch to serve as a large hand. She uses it to lift large objects and reach far off things.
Last edited by NachoThePikachu on Sat May 23, 2015 1:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Here is my character:
Spoiler:
Name: Diabol
Nickname: Diabol/Dia
Age Of Death: None
Likes: Pretending to be evil, pretending to be edgy, snuggling up in his cape at night.
Dislikes: People thinking they're absolute good and just. People who steal his ideas. People who he just decides to not like.
Alignment: Evil
Home Plane: None, is a wandering traveler from the Time Heroes' world.
Photo: Image
Other: Retains his powers from the Time Heroes' world, which is the ability of a necromancer, raising the dead as his minions, and using his abilities to sap life from other living beings. To summon the dead, he must read notes he's written down in a book.
midonechao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by midonechao »

Oops, posted this in the wrong category. Ah well, c'est la vie! And you can use up to 5 chao. as for how many chao there will be in the rp, it is limitless. I guess we oughta start.

----

Meroshinzo saw that some new chaos have finally moved in, and seeing as how many ascended chaos have chosen other heavens to live it, this meant a lot!
"Hello! who are you two?"
Last edited by Nano on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Try to not stretch the page in the future. A small thing like this works fine.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

^
Diabol took a short chance to look around, trying to gain bearing on where he was. "Hello. My name is Diabol. I am not sure where I am, or how I got here, really." he replied, searching for and taking out his tome, the only possession other than his cloak that he really cared about.
"Who are you?"
Last edited by Nano on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No need to quote the above user.
midonechao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by midonechao »

My name is Meroshinzo, and i am the guardian of the haven that you are in. Pleasure to meet you!
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

(( I edited my sheet a little. Hope you don't mind. ouo" ))

Blinking open it's turquoise eyes, Mozzie glanced around carefully. It had just awoken from a tiny nap, and sat up, rubbing it's head. It looked around as it stretched it's paws and picked itself up, yawning slightly. "Yet another day." It murmured to itself gently. It wondered how it had gotten here in the first place, since it didn't remember, but tried to be on the cheery side anyways.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
midonechao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by midonechao »

Meroshinzo looked at Mozzie. "Hello, You must be Mozzie. Welcome to Aratatenheimen! This is a higher plane of existence for chaos who've decided to move here after death. I'm not dead, I'm immortal, and i look after the realm. Pleasure to meet you! just need to add you to the residents list and sign you in, and then you're official! Why don't you go explore and fine a realm to live in?"