The Wild Gardens. A special type of Chao Garden that does, and doesn't, exist. It is a place where Chao grow up and live their lives in peace without any interaction with other creatures like humans or Mobians. Most Chao that live here are unique, falling into one of four families of Chao; Aqua Chao (The "common" Chao that is found both in the Wild Gardens and in the Normal Gardens), Ignis Chao, Terra Chao, and Aer Chao.
Each of the four families of Chao are able to go through the normal "evolutions" of Neutral, Light (Hero), and Dark. They also have different affinities;
- Aqua Chao are linked with Water and Swimming. Aqua Chao are most commonly found eating sea plants and water-based plants.
- Ignis Chao are associated with Fire and Running. Ignis Chao are known to survive on the stranger, spicy fruits found near the Lava rifts of the Gardens.
- Terra Chao are linked with Earth and Strength. Terra Chao are seen eating earthen plants like carrots and potatoes. Yes, potatoes.
- Aer Chao are linked with Air and Flying. Aer Chao are the stranger ones, found eating special fruit called Sky Berries, which grow on the solid clouds above the Gardens.
Life in the Wild Gardens are much different that the normal gardens. The Chao from an early stage learn quickly to survive on their own. Honing their natural affinity to the elements to protect themselves and the Gardens. Many a long tale have been told that something exists far, far below the Black Wilds. Something that wishes to erase the Wilds in its entirety. A dark and vile entity known only as Corruption. It yearns to destroy all that is living. It is Greed reborn, Wrath incarnate, Gluttony reforged, Destruction given life and form. It's breath - toxic. It's saliva - corrosive. It's touch - destructive. For centuries, it slept, but when Chaos rampaged... it awoke. And now, it's eager to be free once more.
But enough about legends and would-be's... Let get a closer look at you and see which one you are...
1. No adult content. Keep this PG-13 at most! I'm talking Indiana Jones PG-13.
2. Please use dice to determine stats in skills. Use a 6 sided die (1 is Rank E and 6 is Rank S) for non boosted skills. Boosted skills (skills that are "naturally" attuned to a Chao) used a 4 sided die (1 is Rank C and 4 is Rank S).
3. Skills will level up, but only every 30 posts of use. (For instance, if someone is swimming and that swimming lasts... 3 posts, it only counts as 1/30. It is like this to prevent people from doing the same action over 30 posts to "power level" their Chao.)
4. Players, if interacting with another, may only infer or guess as to what another character is doing. Unless given written permission, you may not control another player's character.
5. If a player wishes to leave the RP, their Character goes off in search to start another Wild Garden.
_5a. If a player that has left desires to return, their character comes back, not having found a suitable location for another Wild Garden to flourish.
Swim Rank: (Aqua are automatically at Rank C)
Fly Rank: (Aer are automatically at Rank C)
Run Rank: (Ignis are automatically at Rank C)
Power Rank: (Terra are automatically at Rank C)