Banished (Dead)

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Banished (Started)

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Similarly to the other newly hatched chao, Naomi found herself withheld by the shell of her own egg. Though she had no clue as to what frustration and the feel of captivity were, she certainly felt them. Instinct caused her to struggle within the darkness of her egg, simultaneously kicking and punching at the eggshell she was held in. After some effort, she managed a small hole in the top of her egg. Light immediately poured into the dark space. At first she was startled, retreating her paw quickly, but she stared at the new light source in wonder. Yet another new feeling, curiosity, struck her. What was the light? Where did it come from? Was there more to find outside of this capsule, perhaps...?

Eagerly, Naomi created more cracks and holes, until she successfully broke off the top of her egg. All at once, the light found it's way to her eyes, causing her to squint. The young chao looked around. New colors-- green, blue, yellow, --popped out at her. Though she couldn't quite make out every single new thing presented to her, the fact that she was already discovering, learning, was fascinating to her. To think, merely a minute ago all she knew was darkness. What was this new world she found outside of her egg? She wanted to see it, and she wanted to see it all!

The shiny chao clambered out of the bottom half of her eggshell, paws feeling the warm grass beneath her. It was... soft. Whatever that meant. She looked up, managing to make out what seemed to be other figures, much like herself. She wondered if they, too, were discovering the world. She heard a splashing sound somewhere in the background. It was, interesting, to say the least. Was it trying to tell her something? Gathering her strength, one paw at a time, she crawled towards the noise, ever so slowly. As if trying to respond, she opened her mouth, and let out a small, "O-Oo... Oo!" As she went.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Jack the Person
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Life is forever and only a moment.

Post by Jack the Person »

[Right, I sent a PM to our yet-to-be-active RP members about 24 hours ago, and it's been, like, 4 days since anything has happened here, so...]

Eddie had been struggling in the body of water for what felt like an eternity, but in reality, it must have only been a few short minutes.

It finally occurred to him that whatever he was couldn't drown, this reassured him, but he still hated every second he was left in the water. The cold, the difficult breathing and the awful feel of the water he was drowning in, all reasons why, once he got out, he would never enter the water again.

Eddie realised that he would be stuck in the pool for the rest of his, so far, pitiful existence unless he called for help. He tried to let out a scream for help, but the water gushed into his mouth and instead of a cry for help, he let out a series of "Bluh" sounds from a combination of his pleas for help, and him trying to not swallow water.

Unfortunately, the water had stopped Eddie from breathing for long enough for him to begin to lose consciousness, the very thing he earned mere minutes ago. In the final moments before he blacked out, he saw a shiny, light blue blob thing slowly approaching him... Then he saw black. He was neither alive nor dead, but somewhere in between.

[Edit: Got a reply back from one of them. Looking good.]
What, Christmas ended? Whatever, I'm leaving the decorations up!

I'm also selling a Heart Fruit, I thought buying the last would make it more valuable and increase the demand, it didn't.
Anyway it's still sold out and I'm still selling! Buy It!
Rinku
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: I like making friends :3

Post by Rinku »

[sorry I'm late <3]

Rinku had gained consciousness. Darkness, it was the only thing that existed for Rinku. But Rinku also had instincts, which at first taught him movement. He quickly started moving any body part he could until he realized he was in a tight space. Rinku tipped over and started to role in this, what seemed like a, black abyss. The rolling was fine and fun, however soon he began to fall. After being plunged downward and being flung into the air, he was now floating in this tight black space. Unaware of where Rinku was, his instincts decided he was in danger and needed to use force to escape.

Frantically, Rinku tried to hit the force that was keeping him from the outside. While making small cracks, all that came were leaks that quickly filled the black space. However, Rinku finally noticed some color in the cracks and knew with one focused push, he would be free. And Rinku did just that. Light and color scattered everywhere in Rinku's vision, but quickly turned blue as he realized the liquid he was drowning in. Once more, Rinku flailed his body to try to move around and find somewhere that didn't have this liquid. While slowly understanding gravity, Rinku understood where the surface was and could almost keep his head out of the water long enough to see.

Out of the few things Rinku saw in these few seconds, he noticed the ledge he may have fell from, chao above the ledge that looked fine, and a chao below the liquid that Rinku had tried so hard to not succumb to. Rinku had to make his next decision, and fast. He chose to reach out of the chao below the water in sympathy of his own fear, however wasn't sure what to do next.
Rinku's personal Discord - http://rinkutalks.pro/image/dcover.png
🔥 Twitch Livestream - http://www.twitch.tv/rinkutalks (◡‿◡✿)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Twitter - https://twitter.com/RinkuTalks
Jack the Person
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

[No problem, it's fine :D ]

Eddie found himself in a dark room once again, but unlike the egg, it was large, spacious and cold. In the center of the dark room was a blue, spiked creature who much larger than himself. The blue thing was facing away from him, but Eddie already sensed something unsettling about it. Seeing no other way out of the room, he cautiously approached the blue creature. Eddie slowly reached out his arm to touch the thing, to grasp it's attention, the arm shook uncontrollably as it inched closer to the thing. Eddie poked the thing and it's head almost instantaneously spun around to face him, it's cold, black eyes staring into his soul. Eddie began to feel as if this was the end, this blue thing was about to end his meaningless and painful life, but he couldn't accept it, there must be a way out...

His subconscious re-entered the slightly less horrific reality when a thing similar to him began to pull him from the bottom of the water in which he sank to while in... that place. The colour of the thing could be best described as a shiny light-green, and until Eddie could find a better word for it, that's what it was.
Sure the thing pulled him up, but he noticed they were both in the water now, his saviour was struggling more than he was and Eddie knew he wasn't strong enough to save him if he were to follow the path that Eddie did, so he attempted to snap him out of it, he knew he wouldn't be able to completely calm him, but it was worth a try.

Eddie grabbed hold of his saviour and attempted to restrain his movement to reserve it's energy, however, Eddie made a severe mistake which ended with his saviour's foot meeting Eddie's would-be face, if it weren't for the shell stuck to his head. Luckily, Eddie was unharmed physically and mentally, but he was deeper into the lake and he doubted that the thing had the energy to swim in deep enough to re-rescue him. Maybe in time, the extremely slow moving current will bring him to land.

What a wonderful birthday Eddie's having...

I'm also selling a Heart Fruit, I thought buying the last would make it more valuable and increase the demand, it didn't.
Jack the Person
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

[Just a reminder that the RP is still active and can be contributed to if you want to continue the action. All members don't have to post before they can post again.]

Rinku
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: I like making friends :3

Post by Rinku »

[How would I increase my stats / can someone demonstrate getting some level gains :)]

After blindly reaching for the other chao in the water, Rinku realized both him and the other chao were screwed. Struggling and panicking, Rinku was still fixated on saving this chao with him. However it seemed Rinku's consciousness was slowly giving up, as in his mind, everything was slowly becoming a blur.

The Rinku Chao finally woke up after the mighty battle. His memory was very blurry and could only remember reaching out for what looked like another chao, or maybe egg? Being very out of it, and lazy, he was very slow to even open his eyes. After noticing some chao around him, Rinku actually stopped moving and pretended he was asleep. Embarrassed and not knowing of what to do, he waits...
Rinku's personal Discord - http://rinkutalks.pro/image/dcover.png
🔥 Twitch Livestream - http://www.twitch.tv/rinkutalks (◡‿◡✿)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Twitter - https://twitter.com/RinkuTalks
Jack the Person
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

[Just a bump, it's been over 4 weeks. A RP isn't really possible with 2 people.]
[@Rinku: I believe they would increase over time, maybe small animals and chaos drives could be bought with rings... but who would sell them, didn't think it through too much.]