Active Chao RP

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Active Chao RP

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

Private Message me any questions
Canon character interactions are fine, since every Chao should have a favorite character.
For OOC (Out Of Character) messages use any double bracketed message. ((hi)) {{bye}} [[Hello]] or even //How are you\\
Try to avoid one liners, as they just eat up the page. Give detail.
Avoid double posting, as they eat up the page as well. Just edit your last post.
-------------------------------------
Type : ( Hero / Dark / Neutral, )
Stat type : ( Example : Run/Run+Swim+Monster Evolution )
Stat grades : ( Example: Run: S, Fly: A, Swim: B, Power: C, Stamina: D Total: 14 )
Stat levels : ( Example: Run: 0, Swim: 1, Power: 2, Fly: 3, Stamina: 4 Total: 10 )
Color : ( Example : Dark blue Two - Tone or Shiny Jewel )
Parents : ( Example: 1. Shiny purple monotone 2. Normal two tone )
Grandparents: ( Example: 1. Normal two tone 2. Normal two tone )
Favorite Fruit : ( Example : Hero Garden Fruit )
Favorite character : ( Example : Rouge )
Chaos Chao : ( Yes / No )
Personality : ( Example : Crybaby )
Other info : ( Example : Backstory )
Up to 4 characters for one user
NO god modding, bunnying unless permission granted, or seriously OP Chao. Maximum Chao grade count at 15, S being 5 and E being 0. maximum stat levels being 350 INCLUDING luck & intelligence.
Glitchy Chao are acceptable, like how a Chao's texture is very stretched, or a pixelated rainbow textured Chao.
Also Chao with extreme second evolutions are acceptable. They do look odd but I will accept them.

-------------------

My character(s):

Swifter (pronounced Swift - R)

------------------------------------------------
Type: Hero
Stat Type: Fly/Fly (no monster evolution)
Stat Grades: Swim: D, Fly: S, Run: B, Power: B, Stamina: B, Total: 15
Stat Levels: Swim: 25, Fly: 100, Run: 50, Power: 100, Stamina: 50, Total: 325
Color: Shiny Two-Tone Purple
Parents: Unknown
Grandparents: Unknown
Favorite Fruit(s): Round Fruit, Hero Garden Fruit & Hero Trait Fruit
Favorite Character: Big The Cat
Chaos Chao: NO (Able to breed & reincarnate but is too happy for death)
Personality: Energetic
Other Info: Although completely unknown, Swifter is Big The Cat's pet. Swifter hates bring called a pet, so Big calls Swifter his "Chao Friend." in SA he was found hidden in an abandoned house in a forest, which Big stumbled into after attempting to stalk Sonic. Big knew the egg was a Chao Egg as he stalks many people, and saw Sonic hatching and raising 24 Chao daily. So he took it home and hatched it, making sure it was hidden from view by everyone and everything, so nobody tried to steal Big's egg. As soon as he hatched it, he noticed the Chao wasn't a newborn Chao. It was already a fly/fly hero type mysteriously! Swifter told Big he's been trapped for decades, but is immortal. Big then raised Swifter to help him keep an eye on everyone he stalks. If he wasn't stalking you in a cut scene and/or level in SA/SA2/SAB2/SADX, Swifter was. He would keep an eye on everyone Big asked him to. Since Swifter was a fly/fly type, he was able to fly endlessly as he doesn't need to raise stamina by eating, in fact he doesn't even need to be fed, as Swifter is immortal. Swifter used his flying abilities to hover above anyone, and he could even float through space without needing air or momentum. Big and Swifter are still happy together to this day, but if you ever see Big, you'll never spot Swifter...
Swifter loves racing, although he never shows himself to anyone or anything that can see. So Big times him, and secretly compares other Chao's race times with Swifter.
Swifter loves Karate too, so Big made a robot Chao for Swifter to fight. No matter how high Big turns the difficulty up for Swifter, he always wins...

----------------------------------------------------------

Here's a start for the story through Swifter's POV.

Swifter was about to fly back to Earth to give Big the news that A.R.K. had stopped, thanks to Sonic and the crew.
But just as he was about to, he turned back to look again as he saw something woosh past him. It was Shadow!
Shadow was falling back to Earth in his super form, talking to himself about Maria.
Swifter then flew underneath Shadow, pushing him up as hard as he could. Swifter couldn't stop Shadow. He felt bad for Shadow.
He was one of the many who saved Earth from the A.R.K., and now he is falling to his death. This is NOT what Shadow deserves.
Swifter then flew down to Earth, about where he would probably land. Then Swifter noticed. Shadow wouldn't fall into water, he is going to fall on top of what's left of Prison Island!
Thankfully Swifter is fast as flying, so he quickly started heading to the City. (City escape lvl) He started busting into houses, grabbing every blanket and/or pillow in sight and flew off with them.
He took a glimpse of the news on a few T.V.'s and he saw Shadow falling. Dr. Eggman interrupted the channels to show Shadow falling, along with a countdown, and a Global Location of his landing point.
Swifter then went into one more house, grabbed another 4 pillows and 2 blankets, and started to make a bag to carry the blankets and pillows inside. Once again the T.V.'s channel got interrupted, talking about some shiny two-tone hero type Chao breaking into houses and stealing all pillows and blankets in sight. This made Swifter furious. He finally flew off, holding a huge bag of pillows and blankets, and headed to he remains of Prison Island. he passed by Prison Lane, and saw the news once again, some showing Shadow, some talking about Swifter. Shadow had 12 minutes remaining. Swifter reached Prison Island, (or what's left of it) and started throwing the pillows and blankets out everywhere. This one trip took 10 minutes. He couldn't risk going back for more, getting into more trouble. Sonic and the crew then realized that the Chao was trying to save Shadow, so Sonic used Chaos Control to teleport to Shadow and attempting to stop the momentum. as Sonic was pushing Shadow, Tails and everyone else used Dr. Eggman's Space transporter to teleport back to Prison Island one by one, as they we're coming up with a plan to save Shadow. Knuckles came up with an idea. Everyone goes into their Super Form and helps Sonic stop Shadow's falling momentum. Swifter ran out of pillows and blankets, as he laid down the last one. He looked behind him to find Big. Swifter panicked. "Am I in trouble for stealing?" Swifter thought. Then Big told Swifter: "No. Good idea, but it's not enough blankets and pillows!" Swifter already knew this, and Swifter panicked. Swifter pointed up, and Big looked. He saw Shadow falling along with everyone else trying to save him. A Chaos Emerald fell from the sky. The purple one! Big told Swifter about super forms, and Big flew up to help Shadow, but Swifter was left down there trying to get out his super form. "Who needs a super form when you can already fly?!" So Swifter flew up to Shadow, grabbing the chaos emerald as well along the way and attempted to help everyone else save Shadow...

----------------------------------------------------------

((Shadow has now been saved. Please read the rest of the replies below for more info))
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 17 times in total.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: Active Chao RP

Post by CitrusCat »

(I might join, but I have a question. Is there any sort of specific story/plot to this roleplay, or is it just interacting with other characters for fun?)
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

CitrusCat I have updated my first post. Please view it and see if that makes it any better in your POV.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

whoa, you're quite sensible about this thing. i hate to bring it up but the RP forums have had little to no activity over the past few months and about all the people who kept it alive have either left the forum or weaned off of it (including me). trust me, i did try to breathe some life into this section, but it died as quickly as it started

still, you're kinda missing quite a bit in the story department (all we know is that it happens after SA2). it would be nice to punctuate upon this a bit, because what's a story without working towards a goal?
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

I KNOW this section is dead. SERIOUSLY DEAD. But I've found a tiny list of active users that want to RP already.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

(For the story, I just have to ask... What will happen once Shadow is saved? Like, will a new, larger plot be revealed after we save him?)

(The story is a good start, but I just want to make sure we'll still have a new goal after this so we'll have a reason to keep going.)
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

I have the story planned. I will reveal the next goal once this one ends.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Don't mark this as a dead post just yet. I'm alive. Lurking.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Believe in the me who believes in you!

Post by AngekFire »

(May I join? Here's my character:

Comet (pronounced Ko-met)
Type: Neutral
Stat Type: Swim/Fly+Monster Evolution
Stat grades: Run: B, Swim: C, Power: S, Fly: B, Stamina: C, Total: 15
Stat levels: Run: 4, Swim: 27, Power: 15, Fly: 93, Stamina: 11, Total: 150
Color: White and Yellow Bright Chao (Glitched up Shiny Two-Tone)
Parents: Amethyst Jewel Chao (Its parents being a normal two-tone and a blue mono-tone) and a Shiny Mono-Tone Blue Chao. (No parents)
Favorite Fruit: Triangle Fruit
Favorite Character: Knuckles the Echidna
Chaos Chao: No
Personality: None
Other info: Child of an Amethyst Jewel Chao and Blue Shiny Mono-Tone Chao. His head is shaped like a waxing/waning crescent moon. This Chao cannot live much longer without light, and his attacks are very slow. However, he does pretty decent damage when he attacks.

Sorry if my grammar is bad, I'm from South America.)
Last edited by AngekFire on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Your grammar is completely fine. No mistakes. So Comet gets strength from light? Just want to confirm that. Is Comet from your actual Chao Garden, or thought up?

To answer the obvious, yes. You can. I've waited so long for something to happen.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

Yes, Comet does get strength from light. And Comet is from my Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Chao World Extended save file. Here, take a look:

I'm using a custom Hero Garden texture in the screenshot. So, can I start roleplaying?
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Yeah! Thanks for clarification. You start.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

In that same day, Comet was inside a cave, full of torches. She was thinking what to do tomorrow, but, suddenly... Her antennas went crazy! "What is this radiating energy I'm feeling?" Comet thought to herself. She went outside and saw the entire crew trying to save Shadow. She flew to Prison Lane and tried to move the spring to where Shadow would land, but she couldn't get it out of the ground! "I need to hurry!" Comet said, worried. She eventually gave up, as she couldn't get it out of the ground. "But... What if I use the spring to get up there?" Comet thought. Comet flew to a pile of junk in the city, got her hammer, and made a mini-trampoline made out of metal, cloth and string. But, when she finished building the mini-trampoline, her hammer broke. She put the broken hammer pieces in her backpack, flew back to Prison Lane and jumped on the spring, full of fear, as she hasn't flied that high lately. She gave herself a boost using her wings and held the mini-trampoline underneath Shadow, making sure he doesn't take fall damage. As she looked to the side, she noticed Swifter. "Huh? Another Chao? Could you help me?" Comet said after seeing Swifter.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter looks to his side, almost getting kicked in the face by Dr. Eggman and notices Comet. "Hmm? Who are you?" Swifter said, flying around the crowd to see Comet clearly. Swifter then noticed what Comet what attempting to do. "Sure! What's your name?" Swifter exclaimed. So Swifter grabbed the south end of the spring whilst Comet carefully moves over to the north side. "Let's try heading down, then up really fast!" Swifter yelled, trying to overcome the sounds of grunting and the wind whooshing. Swifter wondered if Comet even heard anything he said, over the painfully loud whooshing of the wind.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"My name is Comet!" Comet exclaimed. "Heading down then up? Sure! We should be fast though, as the wind is getting even stronger!" Comet said. "If you are ready, then I am ready!" Comet said, wondering what Swifter wanted to do.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter took something out of.. It was almost if Swifter took it out of thin air. Swifter felt a bit weaker as he did, wondering if he should've removed it in the first place. Swifter slipped something into the spring, wondering if Comet noticed. "Ignore that, it's time to go down! 1.. 2.." Swifter said, noticing how close to ground they were. "Are you good at flying?" Swifter exclaimed, peeking over the top of the spring.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"I think I saw something, but it might be my imagination." Comet said. "Yup! I'm great at flying!" Comet replied to Swifter.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter wondered if Comet was hinting at what he did. "Good, because we need all the strength we can get!" Swifter said. "Everyone push this spring! One.. Two.." Swifter looked down one later time, hoping they weren't going to hit the ground themselves, as they were so close.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"Three!" Comet exclaimed, pushing the spring with her full force.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter jerked his head quickly to look at the spring, perhaps a bit too quickly as a crack could be heard. Swifter pushed up, finding that it wasn't very different from activities he's already been doing. Like getting his own fruit from trees, climbing up walls, etc. Swifter hoped it was enough for Shadow, closing his eyes quickly as he almost hit the ground on the way pushing the spring down.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"Are you alright? Also, what is your name? I haven't asked you this before." Comet asked Swifter.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

"... Swifter, just don't go spreading my name to the public please. " Swifter said, finally opening his eyes slowly looking around at what had happened. He hoped the chaos emerald he put into the spring a minute ago did what it was supposed to do. "I found a Chaos Emerald on the ground before I came up here.. It gave me strength. I'm not sure if I should be used it myself, gave it to you or give it to Big.. What do you think? Also, where's everybody?" Swifter said, noticing nobody but Comet was still listening. Swifter wondered if anyone else heard him say his name, as that could be taken ad a pro or con in the future.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

- I won't spread your name, I swear.
- So that's what happened?
- I think you should keep the Chaos Emerald as a lucky charm for now. Do you have it right now?
- Anyways, I don't know where everybody is right now... - Comet said, worried.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter shivered, hoping to find everybody. His first priority was the spring, to see of the Chaos Emerald failed it's task. Then, if the Emerald wasn't in the spring, it should be with Shadow. "Who gave me the chaos emerald?" Shadow said, both Comet and Swifter looking up. Shadow was alive. Alive and airborne in midair. Everyone else came back, almost coming out of nowhere. Swifter raised his left arm, hoping Shadow would believe him. Swifter hoped that Shadow woke up from the jerked off the spring, then used the chaos emerald to save himself. Swifter felt many things. He saved Shadow, but not alone. His pillows and blankets were useless in the end. "Thanks for the cushions, Swifter!" Big said, conveniently. People showed up, all shouting at Swifter, but some noticing Shadow. "Leave this Chao alone!" Shadow said, scaring most but not everyone. "This Chao saved me, along with others. (At least I think.) And I just saved you from the A.R.K., and this is what you do? Do you realize you all would've been dead if it wasn't for us?!" Everyone felt bad, after what Shadow just said. "What are your names, you two?" "My name is Swifter, Shadow. I hope you believe ld me when I said that I gave you the Chaos Emerald." Swifter replied, strongly hoping Shadow believed him. Shadow oddly ignored Swifter's question, and turned to Comet quickly. "And who are you? And just how did you know how to build a spring? I hope everyone else is telling the truth when they said it was YOUR idea for a spring. Although I must thank Swifter evenly, as without the Chaos Emerald, I think I'd be dead now." One person turned around, looking at both Shadow and Swifter. "What are Chao?" Swifter looked at Comet, hoping he would answer.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

I don't think anyone else is joining so I'm just gonna continue. Maybe the person that replied might join. Maybe. I'll wait.. :heroblink: