Active Chao RP

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Believe in the me who believes in you!

Re: Active Chao RP

Post by AngekFire »

"Well, I'm good at building useful things. It's a pleasure to help save someone's life." Comet said to Shadow with a happy smile. "Um... Who are you?" Comet asked to the mysterious person.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

"My name is Shadow. I'm also known as the ultimate life form. It's almost like you've been living under a rock or something if you don't know my name by now.. At the fact that I have saved your life as well. But the thanks to that goes to everyone else. Perhaps Swifter too. As he's with Big, and he's with Rouge.' Shadow replied. "So.. Where did you come from, anyway? Everyone else says you came out of nowhere. Although Swifter did too, he's been with Big. So that explains him. What's your story.. Uhh, and what's your name? that is the most important question I have for you. Then your story next. DON'T mistake me for Sonic. Over there." Just then, the person from before yelled once again. "Did anyone hear me? I want to know what Chao are!"
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"Nice to meet you, Shadow." Comet said. "This is my story: I was born from a very precious Chao and a very shiny Chao. But, I was nowhere close to looking like them. Then, one day, after 15 minutes of looking at the moon, my head started to look like a crescent moon on both sides. I have been living with my parents and been adventuring every day. After seeing Knuckles in the television, I wanted to become as strong as him. Also, my name is Comet." Comet told Shadow. "Wait... If you're here, then who's protecting the Master Emerald?" Comet asked Knuckles.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

"I got a friend to do it. Don't worry about that." Knuckles replied. Swifter took a good look at everyone, finding many similarities and differences. Swifter wondered what to do next.. Big walked away, in the direction of the nearest Chao transporter. "Let's go, Swifter." Big said, still not looking back. "What about Comet?" Swifter asked Big, hoping he would stop walking away and look back. "Comet can come. I'M going to the Chao Garden. I'll be waiting." Big replied, walking away once again. "Do you want to come Comet? We're going to the Chao Garden for fruit." Swifter asked Comet softly.
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: I'm a cool kitty cat

Post by Pratzelwurm »

Name: Finley
Type: Dark
Stat type: Swim/swim+run
Color: Two-tone normal
Favorite Fruit: Square fruit
Favorite character: None
Chaos Chao: No
Personality: Curious
Other info: Finley is quiet natured, but he is very observant of his surroundings, and is a fierce competitor. He does not really have any relationships with mobians or other chao, as he mostly keeps to himself and is a bit socially awkward.

--

[[Not sure how I should jump in here?]]
25↑ | he/him | simultaneously dead and alive until observed

:herocool:
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"Of course I want to go!" Comet exclaimed. Comet flew above Big to the nearest Chao Transporter, hungry.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

((Maybe you could already be at the Chao Garden since we're both heading there?)) "Great! Let's go." Swifter said. He wondered why Big wanted him to go to the garden. He's never been there before as of the fact that Big keeps a lot of things to himself, so he's been stalking everyone else for him for a while. If Big didn't find Swifter, Shadow would be dead. Also Comet. Maybe Big was going to let Swifter socialize with other Chao's for once? How many Chao would be at thw garden? Maybe it'll happen more often. Swifter stopped thinking, noticing how far he already walked. "This is a little slow.. Wanna fly there? I'll race you Comet!" Swifter asked, after stopping and turning to Comet. He hoped to beat Big to the garden.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"I'm always ready for a race to spice things up!" Comet exclaimed. Comet then prepares its wings for the race looking at Swifter.
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Pratzelwurm »

Finley swam idly around the garden pond, longing for something interesting to happen. He sighed as he reflected on how predictable his life had become. Each day was a static routine with little to no variation, and he felt himself growing more and more restless. In short, he was bored. Very bored.

Feeling a low rumble in his stomach, he paddled over towards the edge of the pond in search of something to eat.

SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Looking back as Comet, he readied his wings. "Two... One.. THREE!!" Swifter said, taking off as fast as he could. it felt good to him. He just hoped it wouldn't rain anytime soon. Swifter couldn't fly in the rain easily. He wondered who else would be at the garden, and if they would welcome him. He also hoped he would beat Big to the garden.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

Comet flew as fast as she could, leaving sparks. "Now THIS is what I call a race!" Comet exclaimed. Comet hoped the Chao Garden is not dark, as she can't live without light.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter noticed Comet's sparks. It was odd at the fact that he had sparks coming out of her. Swifter would most likely win because he was a fly-fly, and by Comet's appearance he was a swim-fly. Swifter's flying grade was definitely higher. "Do you do this often?" Swifter asked, slowly passing him. He was on an angle straight for the garden. It was quicker.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"Not much." Comet said. Comet gave herself a boost using what she learned from swimming, but it wasn't that useful. Comet still believed she could win, even if she wasn't as fast as Swifter. Comet's emotion ball started to shine, leaving more sparks.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter looked back at Comet, also moving a bit away from Comet quickly. "Your spewing sparks! Are you OK?" Swifter shouted, hoping that she would hear him and also hoping that she would become distracted considering how close to the Chao Transporter they were.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"I think I'm sick..." Comet said, coughing. Comet started to fly slowly, feeling really weird.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter wondered if Comet was trying to distract Swifter now. He wasn't going to fall for it. He just about hit the top of the transporter, finally all noticing where he was. Big was already there. Swifter landed in front of Big, almost landing on his left foot. "Hey Big, do you have the chaos emerald?" Swifter asked Big. He just remembered that the chaos emerald wasn't with him. "Yeah! Here you go. You've been doing good deeds with it, so keep it. Swiftwe grabbed the purple chaos emerald from Big, feeking much stronger as he did. He rubbed his face on it, absorbing it so nobody could steal it easily. "Are you really OK? I'm not sure if you were trying to distract me. Also who won?" Swifter asked Comet, turning towards him.
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Pratzelwurm »

Just as Finley had selected a nice, ripe fruit to enjoy, a large cat followed by two chao barreled into the garden. Finley huffed. They were being awfully loud. Electing to ignore these shenanigans, he decidedly began munching on his snack.

AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"I'm not alright... I think I need to rest... " Comet said. "I think Big won." Comet said, coughing. "I was not trying to distract you... I like to win fair and Square Fruit." Comet said, after slowly sitting above Big's head.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

"Square fruit you say? Here's a tree full of it!" Swifter said, pointing at a square fruit tree. Swifter then looked around for a round fruit tree. Finding one, as his emoticon ball turned to an exclamation mark. He ran towards it, also running into it. He hoped to knock down all the fruit there was. He fell over, along with two round fruit landing on him. The third was on the opposite side of the tree, saving it for others. He didn't want to be selfish if anyone else liked round fruit. He started to eat the first round fruit, looking around. He also noticed a third Chao and an egg on top of the waterfall. He wondered who the Chao was, and what the egg would become.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"Another Chao? Neat! Let's go talk to him!" Comet said. "Wait... An egg? I wonder what it contains inside..." Comet wondered to herself. "Let's fly up there!" Comet exclaimed, preparing her wings for yet another flight.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

"I think we should just climb up there. Don't you remember all the sparks you made back there?" Swifter asked Comet, hoping she would listen.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"Hm... That's a good idea." Comet said. Comet started to feel strange, as if something was wrong with her body.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter looked at Comet and noticed a few more sparks spewing out of her. "Why do you release sparks out of nowhere? Is this normal?!"
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"No, it isn't normal... I think something might be luring me." Comet said to Swifter. "Do you remember that before we went to this garden, I was releasing a lot less sparks?" Comet asked Swifter. "Maybe it's... That egg!" Comet exclaimed and pointed at the Chao Egg.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter's emoticon ball turned to a question mark. "Actually, you were releasing tons of sparks back there. You aren't releasing that many now, but still.." Swifter replied.