Active Chao RP

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Believe in the me who believes in you!

Re: Active Chao RP

Post by AngekFire »

"Oh, yeah..." Comet said. Comet's eyes started to disappear and appear, and even more sparks were coming out of her body. "We need to go to the Chao Doctor... Let's go there, fast!" Comet exclaimed while trying to go there crawling as she started becoming weaker and weaker.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

"Should I carry you? Is there something you had but are missing?!" Swifter asked Comet, hoping to find a safe spot to pick her up.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"I think so..." Comet said. "Are you strong?" Comet asked Swifter. "I feel like something terrible is going to happen to me..." Comet said after her emoticon ball started disappearing and appearing.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter noticed Comet's oddity in her emoticon ball. "The strongest part of me are my wings.. But maybe? What do you want me to do?" Swifter asked, hoping she isn't dying.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"I think you can't do anything for now..." Comet said with a faint smile. A huge pink cocoon then started appearing, cornering Comet. "I hope my next life is better..." Comet said looking at Swifter.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter was relieved to see that Comet was only reincarnating. He thought Comet was dying! Swifter sat down next to a tree and stared at the cocoon that Comet was in.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

Comet then reincarnated, keeping her parrot animal parts. "Huh? What happened?" Comet asked Big and Swifter. "I can't remember what happened after I sat right here..." Comet said. "Could you tell me?" Comet asked Swifter.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

"You have just reincarnated. You have started a new life. " Swifter said. "I wonder if she remembers anything.. Maybe her name!" Swifter thought as his emoticon ball turned into an exclamation mark. "Do you remember your name?" Swifter asked Comet. "I hope she remembers something.." Swifter thought.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"Really?" Comet asked Swifter. "I remember my name, I just don't remember what happened after I sat down..." Comet replied. "I wonder how I can get my form back... Maybe... We could start an adventure!" Comet exclaimed.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter listened to Comet and was relieved to hear that Comet remembered her name. Swifter remembered how she helped save Shadow and decided to tell Comet. "By the way, before you reincarnated, you saved someone. Be proud of that. Let's just stay here for a little while and rest. Are you hungry?" Swifter asked, remembering that she wanted square fruit before.
AngekFire
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by AngekFire »

"I am proud of that." Comet said. "Well, I am pretty hungry. Do you have any Triangle Fruits?" Comet asked Swifter. "Also, the thing I said about Square Fruit was just a little pun I wanted to make." Comet said, laughing a bit. "Anyways, do you happen to have some pillows?" Comet asked Swifter, being very curious.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Swifter's emoticon ball turned into a question mark. "Pillows? Don't you want to eat something first?" Swifter asked Comet, pointing at a Triangular fruit tree. "Oh yeah, the pillows back there.. Useless.." Swifter thought. he was tired himself, but wondered what he should do about it. "Maybe we can get some big leaves..?" Swifter asked Comet, then pointing over to a bush.

(Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I just bumped this topic.
What'll you do?)

x2?