The premise is pretty simple; no set plot, just fun times and shenanigans. Also, I'm going to assume that all chao who are not babies are capable of full communication with each other, but not with other species [i.e. Mobians].
=== SETTING ===
A very large chao garden with multiple sections. The main section features an entrance gate which leads to an open, grassy field with patches of flowers and small shrubs. To the left of the meadow is a small grove full of large, deciduous trees, some of which bear tasty fruits, and to the right is a large pond with a thin beach. The pond is shallow around the edges, and gets to be about eight feet deep near the end. Circling the garden are the foothills of a rocky mountain range which are perfect for climbing and flying off of, and which feature a waterfall that flows into the pond.
The garden is open at all times of day to any chao who wishes to enter. The current time in mid-morning, but time will progress as the RP does.
=== RULES ===
1. Fill out the character form below so other players know what your chao is like
2. Don't double post; wait until someone else has gone.
3. No godmodding. Powerful chao are allowed, but be sensible about it; OP characters aren't fun to interact with most of the time.
4. Avoid metagaming, e.g. using OOC information IC, like the names of characters your PC wouldn't know.
5. Don't make actions for other people's characters without permission.
6. Mark OOC talk with [] or (()).
7. No interacting with canon characters; this is just to avoid conflicting OC relations and the like.
8. Your chao may enter or leave the garden at any time, but please make a post about it so others know who to interact with.
9. You may play more than one chao at a time, but be sure to distinguish who is doing which action.
10. Be respectful to others; leave OOC drama OOC.
=== CHARACTER FORM ===
Name: The name of your chao.
Age: Baby, child [non-evolved], young adult [first evolution], adult [second evolution].
Gender: The gender or your chao and/or the pronouns it uses.
Breed: Tonality, colour, texture, etc.
Alignment: Neutral, hero, or dark.
Type: If applicable. Children and young adults will only have one, adults will have two or three.
Appearance: If you choose, post an image of your chao.
Personality: Summarize your chao's behavior.
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] [b]Alignment:[/b] [b]Type:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b]
Breed: Two-tone normal
Appearance: [coming soon]
Personality: Finley is quiet natured, but he is very observant of his surroundings, and is a fierce competitor. He mostly keeps to himself, but he is not antisocial or shy, just introverted.
Finley entered the large, impressive gate and looked around at the rest of the garden. He had been there before, so he found the sight pleasant and familiar. Casually, he made his through the meadow towards the pond, where he waded into the shallow end until he was neck deep and lightly treading. He let out a small hum and closed his eyes, feeling the cool water flow around him as he bobbed gently in the short waves.