Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mufasa-1998
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Mufasa-1998 »

I'm new to this site and I'v tried sevral times to upload an avitar but every time I upload an avatar a message pops and says "The submitted image is 0 pixles high and 0 pixles wide. Avatars must be at least 20 pixles wide and 20 pixle high, but no larger than 112 wide and 112 pixles high." I don't know what it means but it pops up every time I try to set my avatar. Could someone please help me?
NOTE: I'm using a PSP to get on Chao Island, I'm not shure if it has anything to do with it but I think it does.
CLAP YOUR HANDS, TO THE SOUND, OF EVERY FIRST BORN DYING NOW. WATCH THE RIVER FLOW WITH BLOOD, DEATH WILL STAND WHERE LIFE ONCE STOOD!
Mufasa-1998
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Avatar help?

Post by Mufasa-1998 »

NEVER MIND!!!!
I got it to work. :3 :surprise:
CLAP YOUR HANDS, TO THE SOUND, OF EVERY FIRST BORN DYING NOW. WATCH THE RIVER FLOW WITH BLOOD, DEATH WILL STAND WHERE LIFE ONCE STOOD!