A Question

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
AmyTheHedgehog
Egg
Egg

A Question

Post by AmyTheHedgehog »

I need help. I got a weird message that said I nearly bumped a two year old topic and that I`ve been spamming. The spamming part is not true. So what do I do now?
Pokemon Trainer
Chaos the Light Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Re: A Question

Post by Chaos the Light Chao »

Messages such as:
:chaoangry: :darksurprise: :hero: :herocry: :herocry: I love chaos.
:herocry: :omochao: :herosurprise: I love chaos! OMG!
Are considered spam because they don't add anything to the conversation. This website is based on chao... so we can assume you like them.

Usually, if you don't know what a moderator means, you reply to their private message asking them to explain further or to show the post(s) that broke the rule(s).
bradleylol2012
Egg
Egg

Post by bradleylol2012 »

Glad to be able to see this forum still, I am looking for a very long time, I went home.I've been playing a game, think a lot of fun,
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

Just to clear up, I sent that message. I sent it to you just as a heads up, because I saw you breaking multiple rules and I was reporting many of your posts because you were bumping multiple old topics and posting lots of spam. I just wanted to try and help stop you from getting in any trouble. I didn't once say 'don't do that', if I remember correctly. I wrote something like this: 'you've been doing *explain spamming and bumping*, and that means you are breaking the rules. I'd read the rules if I were you, or you might get in trouble :)'

@Mods: I was in no-way trying to mini-mod, I just was trying to stop her from getting in any serious trouble. I did so because I was reporting post after post after post.

Sorry if I caused any inconvenience, I meant well :/