A question about signatures

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
livig.
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: Shoot for the moon. If you miss, land in the stars.

A question about signatures

Post by livig. »

One question: how do you set images on your signature? I've seen othes with them....how do you put them on? o.o
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: A question about signatures

Post by CitrusCat »

Find the image you want and right-click it with the mouse. Select "Copy image" from the list that should then pop up. Next, go into your signature editing screen. Right click again and select "Paste" from the list. Then highlight what appears and click on the "Img" button that is on the screen when typing a message.

Then choose to see a preview of the signature in case something goes wrong. If something does, just ask and I'll try to clarify.

I recommend that you use a small image, such as a sprite, because you aren't allowed to use too much space in your signature.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
livig.
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: Shoot for the moon. If you miss, land in the stars.

Re: A question about signatures

Post by livig. »

Okay! Thanks! I already tried something like this, but I put the image button around both the ends of the link.