Chao Expert Team

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Crash32
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Chao Expert Team

Post by Crash32 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:15 am

What does the Chao Expert Team exist alongside Admins and Mods, and why is Mamkute the only member?
memberlist.php?g=13331&mode=group

Mamkute
Moderator General
Moderator General

Re: Chao Expert Team

Post by Mamkute » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:07 am

I was supposed to get around to messaging certain people about becoming apart of said group, but I suck, and am a mixture of lazy and busy. I promise, I will be more active in 2 weeks, but I definitely should gather the members. Thank you.

Anyway, the group is supposed to be seen as a chao help, support, and research group, to gather people that are still very much into chao, and act as a gathering point for research ideas and to show who may be good for new users to ask about chao.

ChaoGardenBuster
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: A world with only chao...

Post by ChaoGardenBuster » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:12 am

Speaking of groups, I think it would be really useful to have official CI groups for stuff like contributions (for information, pictures, logo designs), modding, projects, etc similar to Sonic Retro. I was thinking about making a modding group myself but I think it would be better noticed if CI were to start it up then I and others just join it after.

Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:59 am

Groups are exactly what i'm adding. What I want to do with Chao Island now is way beyond what I can handle myself, so I'm looking to increase the "staff" team beyond mods to people to keep the website up to date, produce CI artwork/buttons/icons/logos, combine social media and update them, etc. These will also have a nifty badge on their profile too! Hopefully some users are interested and I will make an announcement later.
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: http://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.

eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Motto: 2

Post by eblu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:50 pm

I would love to make a few graphics myself but honestly I would probably make 1 or 2 then fall out on the plan myself. One can dream though. :wink: