The Pokémon Subsection

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Gondi
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

The Pokémon Subsection

Post by Gondi »

Is there really any need for the Pokémon subsection inside of "Other Games"? There was a high demand for it to be made about 2 years ago and when it was it got very frequent posts, but now it get's one post in it once every day or once every other day, so it doesn't have much purpose these days.
Pazu
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: The Pokémon Subsection

Post by Pazu »

No. This is necessary. It should stay.
(18:19:54) Goron: GUYS DONT TRUST CTLC
(18:19:59) Goron: HES GAY
(18:20:29) Chaos_the_Light_Chao: You're still a rock, Goron.
(18:20:45) Goron: YEAH WELL AT LEAST IM NOT A GAY ROCK
(18:20:56) Pazu: i
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Re: The Pokémon Subsection

Post by CasualCollision »

I can sort of understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, I kind of like how the Other Games forum segregates anything Pokemon related. I dunno. I never had a problem with it, and I probably would've been more resentful towards the Pokemon Franchise like I did in the past if they were never separated. I would just keep it there just in case the franchise rises in popularity on the forum again.

I DO though, think there should be a subsection in the RP forum for Pokemon roleplays. Seriously, recently the first 8 topics at the top of the page were all Pokemon roleplays. I think that's pretty ridiculous IMHO.

EDIT: A Chao subforum for the RP board would be nice too, considering that the same thing that happened with Pokemon is now happening with chao.