New Glitch in SADX

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
RayMan225
Child Chao
Child Chao

New Glitch in SADX

Post by RayMan225 »

A glitch I have noticed in the Chao garden. If you have a Hero/Swim Chao on screen at all while you pause the pause screen will be completely invisible, but still functional. I can confirm this with a Chao I transferred from SA2B to my file, as well as a Hero/Swim Chao I raised in the game. Not a huge glitch, just an oddity, it can be useful if you want to have a frozen look at a Chao I suppose.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: New Glitch in SADX

Post by CitrusCat »

I think someone else posted this before somewhere. It's also happened to me with any of my Hero Chao in SADX, really. Doesn't have to be Hero/Swim to activate the glitch, just Hero in general, as far as I know of anyway.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
RayMan225
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by RayMan225 »

Citrus_Chao wrote:I think someone else posted this before somewhere. It's also happened to me with any of my Hero Chao in SADX, really. Doesn't have to be Hero/Swim to activate the glitch, just Hero in general, as far as I know of anyway.
I'm pretty sure that someone was me, actually :herocool: I posted the same thing about eleven months ago, but everyone else who posted in reply were unsure with it. Just thought I'd say I can confirm it a bit more.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

Ah, OK then. I might try to find the old topic to see if that was your other one.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")