How to make a Steve Chao (my own invention)

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CutelittleMouseygirl
Child Chao
Child Chao

How to make a Steve Chao (my own invention)

Post by CutelittleMouseygirl »

My first Chao that I ever got was a Ninja Chao named Steve. But I left my game on overnight one night, and he died (This was before I knew resetting could save Chao, and I accidentally hit "Exit" anyway.)

Since then, I've studied videos of Steve I took from my cell phone and through trial and error, managed to re-create Steve. I call the Chao type, a Steve Chao.

1. Get a normal or shiny normal child Chao

2. Give the Baby Chao enough Yellow Chaos Drives that it'll be a Swim Chao, but make sure it can't swim or walk.

3. (For this part you need to know the in-game reset... Start-B-X all at the same time) Give the baby Chao a Penguin, so that it has the arms and feet changed (NO EYEBROWS) Then give it a seal, so it has the tail (If the seal takes away the penguin arms, try again!) And last, give it a dragon so it has the horns and antennea-thingies. (It's wings should be normal Chao wings, not dragon wings.)

4. Pet it with your favorite Dark character until it's a DARK child Chao :dark:

5. Wait until it evolves

6. You have a Steve Chao!

You might want to make sure that your Chao LOVES at least one character. But it should dislike the other ones a bit...

This is what one looks like: Image
Last edited by CutelittleMouseygirl on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Re: How to make a Steve Chao (my own invention)

Post by jurejure »

ummm a pic vould help how it looks that no1 could mess it up... ohh and that we see how it looks like...
lance10101
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by lance10101 »

nice steeve chao
CutelittleMouseygirl
Child Chao
Child Chao

lance10101 wrote:nice steeve chao
Thanks! I actually made that one and gave him to a friend. Hop you're able to make your own!
My favorite Chao:

My white Hero Power Chao, Choc currently (10-29-10) on his third life, and still going strong. Choc is one of three Chao I had originally in my garden.

My Devil Chao, Dash. Dash was my first Chaos Chao ever. I went to the fortune-telling place and the Chao there came up with the name Dash as the baby Chao's lucky name. Dash has won ALL the races a Dark Chao can enter.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

nice i like it :D i will try to make one myself:D btw how did you get that insect horrns on his head..:D i didnt give my chaos loads of animals D:
CutelittleMouseygirl
Child Chao
Child Chao

jurejure wrote:nice i like it :D i will try to make one myself:D btw how did you get that insect horrns on his head..:D i didnt give my chaos loads of animals D:
Just give the Chao a dragon and reset until you see it have BOTH the dragon horns AND the bug horns. How a dragon can give a Chao antenna, I have no earthly idea.
My favorite Chao:

My white Hero Power Chao, Choc currently (10-29-10) on his third life, and still going strong. Choc is one of three Chao I had originally in my garden.

My Devil Chao, Dash. Dash was my first Chaos Chao ever. I went to the fortune-telling place and the Chao there came up with the name Dash as the baby Chao's lucky name. Dash has won ALL the races a Dark Chao can enter.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

umm yeah i have a little problem i made almost ewery chao now im making this one becuz i like it:D but the problem iss... i tryed to give him only swim animals and it turned out like a normal dark chao.... do i have to give him chao drives or animals :blink:
CutelittleMouseygirl
Child Chao
Child Chao

jurejure wrote:umm yeah i have a little problem i made almost ewery chao now im making this one becuz i like it:D but the problem iss... i tryed to give him only swim animals and it turned out like a normal dark chao.... do i have to give him chao drives or animals :blink:
Well, The original Steve had an A in swimming, so I made him a swimmer by accident. But if your Chao isn't at least an A in swimming, you might wanna give it swim drives until it's a level 3 in swimming...

Post a picture of your Steve Chao when you make him!
My favorite Chao:

jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

will do it will take a while im finishing my Dark/power/fly
its almost finished no biggie
ok the next chao i will try to make it an swim dark has almost ewerything A only power is B so his stats
are AAABA hope it will ewolwe will send you some pix:D
was your only Dark/swim/none or something else?
CutelittleMouseygirl
Child Chao
Child Chao

jurejure wrote:will do it will take a while im finishing my Dark/power/fly
its almost finished no biggie
ok the next chao i will try to make it an swim dark has almost ewerything A only power is B so his stats
are AAABA hope it will ewolwe will send you some pix:D
was your only Dark/swim/none or something else?

My Steve was a Dark Swim/Swim I think... but he never really learned how to actaully swim. How ironic... A Swim Chao that can't swim...
My favorite Chao:

jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

actualy i will make an blue two tone steve chao semethiing against?
Auram
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Auram »

xD Steve Chao...BEST RECIPE EVAR!!! :blink:
My favorite Chao: Hero Swim/Fly Two-Tone Sky Blue & Neutral Fly/Fly Two-Tone Sky Blue
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

Yes its cool i finally managed to make one its quite hard o.O but i did it... :heroblink:
only thats a two tone... thats the only difrence...
CutelittleMouseygirl
Child Chao
Child Chao

jurejure wrote:Yes its cool i finally managed to make one its quite hard o.O but i did it... :heroblink:
only thats a two tone... thats the only difrence...
Cool! Do you have pics of it? I'm happy that people are using my recipe.
My favorite Chao:

AkidoSenata
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by AkidoSenata »

:darkhappy: cool chao :darkhappy:
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

sorry i tottaly forgot to take a pic.... because im rencarnating him so i can make him to a perfect chao sorry.... i only tryed if it looked cool
it has looken awesome nice chao
this chaos stats are now BDSCC
rly sorry will try it again
CutelittleMouseygirl
Child Chao
Child Chao

jurejure wrote:sorry i tottaly forgot to take a pic.... because im rencarnating him so i can make him to a perfect chao sorry.... i only tryed if it looked cool
it has looken awesome nice chao
this chaos stats are now BDSCC
rly sorry will try it again

It's okay! Just take pictures when you can.
My favorite Chao:

jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

hey if you have time read my storry :heroblink:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=27426