Getting more basic chao chao eggs.

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
GreenChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Getting more basic chao chao eggs.

Post by GreenChao »

To get this chao, you must breed. I breeded 2 white hero chao for another basic one. (Looks like this: :blink:)
♪Rolling around that mistery yourself. :thinking: Got places to go to gotta FOLLOW MY RAINBOW. Missing around have to keep moving on. theres no time for me :no: only ONE THING TO DO. MUST KEEP ON MOVING AHEAD. NO TIME TO FOLLW MY BIG EXCHANGE! :no: MUST KEEP ON MOVING AHEAD. Change my lead, i'll set chu free... :herocry: Follow me. :darkwalkback: :herowalk: Set me free. :herocry:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Getting more basic chao chao eggs.

Post by Mamkute »

The chao you are describing is the two-tone normal chao. And, unless you were using the term "white" as simple adjective of hero chao in general, the two chao you described as mating would not produce a normal chao. And please note, the fact that the chao were hero chao is not important. The alignment of a chao has no effect on its offspring.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

two purebred monotone white chao will not give you a two tone normal.
However if you mean: Image Then it is not a white chao, it's a hero two tone normal.
And what Mamkute said.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
GreenChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by GreenChao »

No, it's white. :darkno:
♪Rolling around that mistery yourself. :thinking: Got places to go to gotta FOLLOW MY RAINBOW. Missing around have to keep moving on. theres no time for me :no: only ONE THING TO DO. MUST KEEP ON MOVING AHEAD. NO TIME TO FOLLW MY BIG EXCHANGE! :no: MUST KEEP ON MOVING AHEAD. Change my lead, i'll set chu free... :herocry: Follow me. :darkwalkback: :herowalk: Set me free. :herocry:
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

Then the chao must have twotone normal genes in their ancesory. otherwise no such thing would happen.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

The only way to obtain the same breed of Chao that you started with is to either have had those Chao reproduce with another Chao, run out of Chao completely, or obtain an egg for free from the Tiny Chao Garden.
Mamkute wrote:The chao you are describing is the two-tone normal chao.
I would like to make a recommendation. When referring to a Pure Chao, and not talking about genetics, it helps to stick to the simplified descriptions. This is mainly because if you say "Two-Tone Normal Chao" and someone has yet to learn what a Two-Tone Chao is, they'll become confused. That is why I stick to Normal Chao, Color Chao, Jewel Chao, and Shiny Color Chao when describing them. I only begin getting more specific when they deviate from the norm, such as Mono-Tone Normal Chao, Two-Tone Color Chao, and Shiny Jewel Chao. Not majorly important, but it helps.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
supergo
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by supergo »

I thought you got them from the tiny chao garden. :herocool:
Nothing or Nobody can save you from HEROBRINE! Exept for God!

3ds friend code: 1934-1171-3384
snowbell0925
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by snowbell0925 »

if u have sonic advance just get one from there and transfer it over. :chaohappy:
i C.S.I. (can't stand idiots). oh, and have you seen my zombie?