Ugly-Faced Chao Recipes (Mostly Hats)

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MintyMyndi
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Hooray for Earth!

Ugly-Faced Chao Recipes (Mostly Hats)

Post by MintyMyndi »

If your Chao was born with a face you don't like, you can still make it look cool. Find a recipe that fits it and try it out. You don't need to follow them to a T, and most of them have things that are up to your personal preference. A lot of them say "primarily," and what I mean by that is just a Chao on which that color is prominent in its color scheme. Have fun!

Possessed Pumpkin Thing Chao: Using a Sky Blue or Green two-tone, or Shiny jewel Purple or Red, get a Neutral Power-type Chao. Influence it to have a Swim-type second evolution so that its fists drag on the ground. Give it a Pumpkin hat, bat leglessness, a flame-ball (optional), and a jewel badge of any color. You could also use a variety of other hats, such as the skull or eggshell.
Spare-Part-Robot-Thingy Chao: Any shiny or jewel Chao will work for this. Use a Pot, Can, or Bucket hat. Evolve into any type, preferably into its lowest grade to give it more balance. A Garnet course badge may look good, as if it's the power source, glowing red. Any animal parts will look good on it, but a wide variety would be best, since it's made of spare parts.
Christmas Elf Chao: It's never too early to get into the holiday spirit! The elf is a lime-green two-tone dark fly-type, wearing the red or blue beanie and a red or green badge. You could even make twins! How cute!
St. Patrick's Day Chao: Any primarily green-colored Chao or even gold or topaz works, evolved into any type. Give it a Pot hat and parrot wings & tail.
Easter Chao: A light-colored Chao that has an eggshell hat and bunny parts. Parrot wings & tail would be nice.
Grim Reaper Chao: Any primarily Black-colored Chao will do. Skull hat, Onyx badge, bear limbs, and condor wings & tail. If it's dark, you can leave the wings normal as they generally look like bat wings.
Applejack Chao: Everyone's favorite clumsy pony (G1) or farmpony (G4)! Any primarily orange-colored Chao with a Garnet (to represent apples on butt) or Topaz (to represent element) badge, Unicorn limbs, Phoenix tail (wings wouldn't hurt either), and an apple on her head. Who's a silly pony-Chao?
Whatever-thingy-Chao of Fire: Red wool beanie, phoenix wings & tail, and tiger limbs. Flame ball is nice touch.
Whatever-thingy-Chao of Death: Black wool beanie, Condor wings & tail, and bear limbs. Flame ball is nice here, too.
Whatever-thingy-Chao of Joy: Blue wool beanie, Parrot wings & tail, and bunny limbs. No flame here!
Skorupi Chao: This one does not use a hat, but the Chao needs a zigzag mouth, which is usually considered to be ugly. I came up with this recipe when I was younger, so it's kinda bad. Take any Chao that would end up being primarily purple and make it a dark Fly/run. Give it boar tusks and a raccoon or skunk tail. If you want a shiny one, use a primarily red Chao and do the same, but use the skunk tail rather than the raccoon tail.
Generic Ugly Chao: Just bag its head!
I want to see what you guys can come up with, too!
Have you seen the alternate victory dance in Chao Karate?
http://youtu.be/dyxcEji3-0I (my video)
http://youtu.be/FpO6Wg84NiM (better quality, thanks to FrankT)